[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I work at Harvard university as a biological researcher and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: monkey-05.jpg (253KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
monkey-05.jpg
253KB, 1600x1200px
So I work at Harvard university as a biological researcher and I was researching the micro evolution of mankind. So I was comparing the DNA of a black African male to that of a white European male and I noticed something weird about the African's dna: he had 48 chromosomes. It is a well known fact that in the course of evolution two of the 24 chromosomes in one set (n) of chromosomes often referred to as chromosome 2a and chromosome 2b merged into one chromosome resulting in us now having 23 pairs of chromosomes (so 46 chromosomes in total (if nothing got fucked up in the process of making the sperm cells and egg cells)). Humans are now the only remaining species with those 46 chromosomes, but the mutation happened long before we evolved into the Homo Sapiens. The remaining species with 48 chromosomes are Monkeys, Chimpanzees and Apes. And the fact that Africans have 48 chromosomes means that they are a separate species from humans. I suggest that we call their species Negrus Africanus. It also means that they don't have rights because they're not humans.
>>
Maybe he had downs syndrome
>>
>>8532662
>So I work at Harvard university as a biological researcher and I was researching the micro evolution of mankind.
(You)
>>
>>8532662
>I work at Harvard university as a biological researcher
>Africans have 48 chromosomes

t. /pol/ trying to LARP as a scientist
>>
>>8532744
kek
>>
>>8532662

Harvard literally published the study confirming that sub-Saharan Africans are the only "pure blooded" homo homo sapiens & that everyone else has Neanderthal genes mixed in, which you would know if you weren't a retarded clowncar stuffed to the brim with feces
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.