[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you went back in time to 1916 and explained to the top scientists

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1419248103665.gif (978KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1419248103665.gif
978KB, 350x197px
If you went back in time to 1916 and explained to the top scientists and engineers the concepts of space rockets, satellites, computers, the internet, GPS, and cell phones, would they be able to understand how these things work?
>>
General Relativity was done in 1915, so understanding yes, manufacturing no
>>
>>8529077
do you have a point?

is this guy based?>>8529083
>>
>>8529077
man if i was in charge of constanintople i would have run it alot fucking better. was shit at the time. no wonder fucking turks got to it. shame. centre of civilisation clapped down for no reason. ther caretakers must have been fucking terrible, whatever emperors.
>>
>>8529077

No, they'd burn you as a witch.
>>
>>8529077

If someone from 2000 years ago came to the present day to explain the benefits of prayer to you, would you be understand how this thing works?
>>
>>8529346
easy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.