[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey USfags, do they theach you in your unis about metric spaces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Hey USfags, do they theach you in your unis about metric spaces? If so, doesn't that conflict with your use of imperial system?
>>
>>8527991
no, anyone who gets far enough into math and science here for meters to make a definite appearance don't have trouble with easy conversions. As long as you know that a meter is kinda longer than a yard and a kilometer is a bit longer than half a mile you're pretty good. As far as weight goes, basically nobody has any idea what an EXACT pound feels like so kilograms aren't that hard to conceptualize either. And in problems you usually don't have to convert either way, so the biggest difference is knowing 9.8m/s^2 for metric and 32.2 ft/s^2 for imperial.

Basically we are better than you guys because we know the system that doesn't make sense from the get go and you idiots have to learn it later (so you think its hard to work with when it really isn't)

also if the imperial system didn't exist you wouldn't need to learn about fractions, so I like to think of that like Americas big "fuck you" to the math and science world.
>>
>>8527991
You learn about the metric system in elementary school you retard
>>
we learn about superior imperial spaces.
it has 34 axioms with a lot of exceptions
>>
>>8528467
It was an analysis joke, you retard
>>
>>8528544
I'm a member of the physics master race you mathematics Untermensch
>>
File: retard.jpg (54KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
54KB, 604x453px
>>8527991
>Hey USfags

please kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>8527991
>claims to use metric system
>still uses standard international units of time.

Gtfo of here with that shit. UStard, here. I use all metric units in my private experiments.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.