[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's going to make it to 2045, right guys? I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

He's going to make it to 2045, right guys?

I don't think I could take it if he just missed the boat ;_;
>>
>>8518968
Kurzweil is an intelligent man and it would be saddening if he died.

With the way technology and medicine is currently going however, it is possible for him and many other individuals who can afford the care + healthy living to make into 2045+ and up.

But ultimately it comes down to chance if he dies from natural causes, an accident, or something else before 2045 roles around.

Better thing to hope for is for all us to make it into 2045 and a better future.
>>
What's so special about 2045
>>
The only way to transcend the mortal coil is to master the barnett integrable functions.
>>
>>8518988
It's a popularly claimed year that humankind will obtain immortality.
>>
File: mccue-kurzweil-still1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mccue-kurzweil-still1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>8518968
He's getting younger.
He looks like he's in his teens now.
Madman.
>>
>>8519008
its so fucking embarassing that the face of "the singularity" "im going to live forever" has the worst rug i've ever seen.
cringeworthy imo
>>
>>8518968
No one actually believes we will get God like AI and brain uploading by 2045?

Look at his predictions for 2016. Guys afraid of death and is the equivalent of Jill's recounting efforts. Sad!
>>
>>8518988
Its the year in which some people believe the Singularity will happen.

>>8518993
I thought 2036 was the claimed year humanity will achieve early forms of biological immortality? Since a bunch of people now started investing in it and are making slow progress.
>>
File: St_Raymond.jpg (21KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
St_Raymond.jpg
21KB, 423x423px
The New Saints: Youth Religions in a Purposeless Culture
>>
>>8518993
If anyone is to obtain immortality, it would be only the super rich. I don't like the idea of immortal faggots ruling the world.
>>
>>8518968
If we do manage to get immortality, or at least life extension to >150 years within the following couple of decades, how much will it cost? I want to start saving for it.
>>
>>8519194
Your immortal soul.
>>
>>8519139
>It would be only the super rich
It would be the people able to afford it and make somebody the super rich.

If immortality can be marketed, it can and will be. It would never be restricted to a single class unless you live in North Korea or some shit other country, plus it would have a lot of benefits for the economy and healthcare system.

>>8519194
It would probably cost a lot of money, but can be part of your health insurance so long as you pay the people who help you off in X-Decades or Centuries.

I hope you're ready to work for a long time like >>8519197 said.
>>
>>8518968
The guy was an obese diabetic in his 40s. He's fucked and will drop dead before 2025.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.