[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a succinct explanation of where the universe came from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: web-buffalo-chicken-tenders.jpg (55KB, 800x353px) Image search: [Google]
web-buffalo-chicken-tenders.jpg
55KB, 800x353px
Give me a succinct explanation of where the universe came from and what it consists of.
>>
>>8518684
>Itself
>Stuff
>>
God created it about 14B years ago.
It is made of strings.
>>
>nowhere
>energy
>>
It's a simulation
>>
>>8518684

you had a bunch of nothing but that nothing became potential energy and the potential energy became energy

that's assuming our universe is the first, which it probably isn't.

also "beginning and ends" is a human construct based on the linearity of human life.

planets and stars are just energy/waves changing shape accumulating and dispersing in different ways.
>>
>this question make no sense.
>this question answer itself
>>
>>8518684
chicken tendies.

chicken.

tendies.
>>
>>8518684
>Give me
>Give me - Give me
>Give me - Give me - Give me
>Give me - Give me - Give me - Give me
>gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme-gimme
naah, fuck you
>>
>>8519232
A maaaaaan after midnight!
>>
>>8518695
What are the strings made of.
>>
>>8519321
Memes
>>
>>8518684
The universe is expanding but that also means there is an empty "something" outside of the universe that its floating in atm, whatever this something even is the physics of this higher reality would explain how the universe came into existence.
>>
>>8518684
The Universe was generated out of PnLr2 vector of subnormal atypical asymmetric metaspace.

As the vector of X to Y to T expanded at XYT^2 the PnLr2 subnormal atypical asymmetric metaspace proceeded to form a Yolmann's topographical field along the T axis allowing X and Y to expand into T.

As this axular expansion occurred along all viable dimensions of space-time the energy within it condesed into gauge bosons as these gauge bosons were torn away from their twinned partners they became non-virtual 'real' particles.

From there, it became exponential as more of these formerly virtual particles became 'real' they bounded together, forming matter, as this matter hit a critical mass the expansion of the Universe slowed due to gravity.

However, this was overcome by dark energy, the zero-point energy generated by the creation of and materialisation of the former virtual particles into real particles from energy 'borrowed' from the vacuum energy.

There you go, anon, concise and accurate.
>>
>>8519366
Wat?
>>
>>8518684
I'd assume It came from the universe before this one
And so on
And so on
And so on
And so on...
>>
>>8518684
The universe, we dont know. Existence itself? It will never be answered.
>>
>>8518684
Came from idk, it consists of space-time, fields and symmetries
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.