[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1479937910325.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479937910325.png
208KB, 807x935px
Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know. And that’s pretty much all of reality, whatever reality might be
>>
>>8516386
reality is subjective

what is reality to a brain with no sensory perceptions?
>>
Could you in theory given enough generations evolve someone with a head as their chair?
>>
>>8516413
Google problems with/criticisms of solipsism you imbecile.
>>
File: smartzilla.png (87KB, 1160x759px) Image search: [Google]
smartzilla.png
87KB, 1160x759px
Every man lusts for knowledge. But our time on this planet is finite, so we must pick and choose what information to devote our time to learning.

We must strive towards curing the disease of aging, so all men may devote themselves fully to understanding the universe
>>
>>8516418
Snakes and trains, like the particles of physics, have no objective, observer-independent features. The snake I see is a description created by my sensory system to inform me of the fitness consequences of my actions. Evolution shapes acceptable solutions, not optimal ones. A snake is an acceptable solution to the problem of telling me how to act in a situation. My snakes and trains are my mental representations; your snakes and trains are your mental representations.
>>
>>8516423
Implying someone won't just kill you to rape your wife..
>>
>>8516725
>be me
>mfw too smart for a wife
>pic related, too smart
>take on 2D waifu's of 3D grills
>can take on multiple waifus, and it doesn't matter
>you won't be cucked
>they won't age
>they will be there whenever you need them, by loading waifu.jpg

feels good man, glad I'm not a brainlet like you cucks in relationships.
>>
>>8516835
>>8516386
thinking about how much pressure would be acted on the brain makes me a little uncomfortable.
>>
>>8516835
Fix this pic please.
(Too big of a size:Communication between different regions of the brain becomes problematic)
>>
>>8516941
No, it would not, do you want to know why? Because he's super intelligent.
>>
>>8516386
>Evolution has shaped us

kek
i dont see any living proof that evolution works on humans
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.