[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sci/ im thinking of making a combinatoric tree of actions that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0537.png (858KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
858KB, 1334x750px
/sci/ im thinking of making a combinatoric tree of actions that may or may not lead to getting laid so i can find the optimal solution to getting a girl have sex with me without relying heavily on money, crime, or any other weighted factors which are considered comprimises i'd say.

thoughts? is this a viable endeavor? im thinking i'd put in a variety of stat points for each pathway so that each anon can put in their attributes and then each pathway's probability of success is analyzed and given either a no or yes.

you basically go through various forms of dialogue, actions, all in the several orders of magnitude in depth. it will probably take my whole life to complete, but in the end of it all, i think i'll finally crack the code to getting laid.

thoughts?
>>
>>8515929
Sorry, won't work. How to get laid is uncomputable; this was proven as a corollary to Barnett's theorem.
>>
>>8515937
You're wrong. Barnett's theorem explicitly states that you can't compute how to get laid with absolute certainty. It makes no claims as to producing approximate algorithms towards that end, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8515929
I only asked for sex once ..

It was the very first time.

I was at a bar with a friend who knew several girls.

we sat around a tabel and at some point I found I was getting along with one of them ok and blurted out; Would you like to make love?"

She laughed but wuickly said not tonight but we'll keep in touch.

So after that I never had to seek sex again.

Females were always the ones to instigate sex with me.. it was always an unspoken, electro-chemical reaction of a spontaneous kind...

if you have t to use a formula I;d probably consider monk-hood.
>>
>>8515937
Barnett has a girlfriend.
>>
>>8515929
It's been a field for decades now and it's called negging. Save your time.
>>
>>8515929
going through all the possible outcomes isnt the most elegant solution to your problem my friend
>>
>>8515929
guy, the world isn't a dating sim.

You are trying to find an theoretical solution to your problem, when the possible only solutionconsidering the complexity of the problem and your time limitations is the experimental one :

Go out there and fail, fail, and fail again until you succeed.
>>
>>8517015
are you suggesting utilizing the symplex method?
>>
>>8517140
haw, yeah, you could see it that way
>>
>>8516000
checked. also: trips of truth.
>>
>>8515929
Just bruteforce it. Ask every girl you find attractive for sex, until one says yes.
>>
>>8517140
ZING
>>
>>8517550

You're be surprised at how effective this actually is.
>>
>>8516118
Are u god?
>>
>>8517010
He's going to use A* or some shit, I presume.

Git gud
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.