[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay faggots let's build an iron man armor. i'll start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: iron man.jpg (215KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
iron man.jpg
215KB, 1280x1024px
okay faggots let's build an iron man armor.
i'll start
>8 litre tanks for jet fuel spread on the back and in the boots
>armor plating made out of titanium and alluminum alloy mixed with ceramics spread on top of graphene sheets
>hybrid electric and kerosene jet engine on the back and on the boots
>parachute for safety

your turn
>>
>>8515911
Just one question. Is there any like sexy masturbation stuff happening to your penis while you in that suit? And where would your cum go? Do you just shoot it at your enemies?
>>
>>8515919
it's not forbidden as far as i know, this is a /sci/ group project. if you want to stick a fleshlight in there go ahead m8
>>
my turn
>latest and most powerful software
>motion capture suit
>expertly crafted models
>expensive cameras
>green sheet
>2 well payed gfx artists

your turn
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powered_exoskeleton#Power_supply

Best bet right now is to keep working on solid state lithium batteries and push their storage capacity up as much as possible, while creating a system that lets you rapidly swap in fresh ones in the field. SSL has the advantage that it actually keeps working even if a hole is shot into it, and with the potential to cram more power in with more complex and attuned internal battery chemistry using things like nanotech and graphene, I think we might be able to get an exoskeleton that can run on full power for at least 3-4 hours per battery, which is not ideal but i think is actually useful in a well run modern army.

the best power source possible is aneutronic nuclear fusion,but that shit is sooooooooo far away it's not even worth discussing.
>>
>>8515941
yeah graphene batteries will be an important power source, but we might need a reactor somewhere in there, but that's dangerous with modern technology
>>
>>8515954
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_applications_of_graphene#Storage

Wait....are powered exoskeletons now viable? is 42 watt-hours per liter sufficient?
>>
>>8515911
>great science

your turn
>>
>>8515911
>titanium and alluminum alloy mixed with ceramics spread on top of graphene sheets

lol no. metallic glass is what you want.
>>
>>8515969
yeah it should be enough for simple actions, may even power electric rotors like i mentioned, aided by jet engines
>>
>>8515911
>get shot
>blow up
Lol no.
Unless we're making mechas I want my ironman to be basically civ v XCOM squads.
>rapid deployment parachuters w/ stealth and good maneuverability in the air
You add an engine in that and suddenly they are less much less silent and far more detectable.
>modular philosophy
Make the advanced chute disposable, self destructs silently or as an explosive device itself.
>light exo suit for heavy loads, improved stamina and faster runners
>augmented helm
>>
File: Audie_Murphy.jpg (168KB, 800x1159px) Image search: [Google]
Audie_Murphy.jpg
168KB, 800x1159px
>>8516032
>Unless we're making mecha
thats how its going to be at first

these suits are going to be bulky as shit at first and essentially a mechanical solution to the problem of crew served weapons. yes its a problem.

those big M-60's you see Rambo hipfiring in the movies are actually operated by 2-3 guys.
one gunner, one guy on a T&E, and one guy hopping in ammo/changing barrels. if we could mount infantry weapons like that onto just one guy, who was mechanically stabilized by computers, and oh, lets slap armor on him to make him nigh immune to small arms. well then shit son, thats a GG.

it doesn't have to be slick or elegent, it just has to be able to rock a Mk-19 on one arm and a 240 B on the other. maybe a couple of AT-4's
>>
>>8516046
this.
also being lightweight would defeat the purpose of having an armor, current airbone specops do just fine without much armor
>>
S O L A R / N U C L E A R
P O W E R E D
E X O S U I T

Get little yellowcake paks, store them in the suit, and use them to charge the engine lazily (as needed) and power things like strength, speed, jumping, or flying. Line the interior of the suit with material you'd find in an NBC or Hazmat suit. Line the engine like you would a nuclear reactor. This protects the user. Then use solar to power the lightweight stuff like interface and hud on the monitor.
>>
>>8515933
Let's expand on this. Can we get the suit to stimulate your nipples at the same time? Perhaps the AI in it could have a femdom "bully" persona and tease your cock all day.

I'm liking this project so far boys.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.