[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good things to contemplate while in the shower? I need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1358376214404 (1).jpg (133KB, 780x623px) Image search: [Google]
1358376214404 (1).jpg
133KB, 780x623px
Any good things to contemplate while in the shower? I need new material. Thanks.
>>
What would P = NP philosophically imply?
>>
>>8512008
that you're a dumb cunt and a fag
>>
File: 300px-Richard_Bellman_2679.jpg (18KB, 300x361px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Richard_Bellman_2679.jpg
18KB, 300x361px
>>8512009
Good thing it's not likely to be true.
>>
>>8512008
I was thinking more like Great Filter Theory or something. Anything that hasn't been resolved.
>>
>>8512010
everything implies that you're a dumb cunt and fag tho
it's a fundamental axiom of reality
>>
>>8512014
Don't try to salvage this one, boy.
>>
Consider the ramifications of the three axioms of cosmic sociology:
>1. The total mass/energy in the universe remains constant.
>2. The goal of a civilization is to continue existing.
>3. At any given time, a civilization has a non-zero probability of undergoing an exponential increase in its technological capabilities.

From these you should be able to solve the Fermi paradox.
>>
File: 1376160420480 (1).jpg (108KB, 640x540px) Image search: [Google]
1376160420480 (1).jpg
108KB, 640x540px
Anything?
>>
>>8512024
Isn't that assuming that all civs are like ours?
>>
>>8512016
Ok, cunt. I'll resign this one.
>>
Why haven't we been visited by aliens yet? Seriously.
>>
Consider how to apply memoization or other optimisation methods to physics simulations.
It's a very difficult topic, it would be useful if you found out anything about how to do it.
>>
>>8512007
What's the Noetherian charge associated with a Newton's line of action group?
>>
>>8512043
Because they don't exist.
The end
>>
i use my shower time to work on a mental "proof space" where i try to work increasingly complicated or long proofs in my head without forgetting things

most of my insights about algebraic geometry have come to me while looking at the shitty modern "art" sculptures around campus, and i've always been fortunate enough to be carrying a notebook and pencil

but i believe that working on proofs in the shower has definitely helped with retaining these insights

it's also fun
>>
>>8512189
Just how long is your shower time?
>>
>>8512190
usually 3 days
>>
Wash quickly yet sufficiently, then exit the shower.
Keep your mind in the present moment.
Pay attention to the shower, and to you.
>>
File: uncle neb.jpg (33KB, 419x396px) Image search: [Google]
uncle neb.jpg
33KB, 419x396px
>>8512282
the profoundness of showers truly has been lost on us
>>
>>8512007
>to contemplate while in the shower
the conservation of potable water
>>
Whatever gets you off
Bonus points for jerking off under the water for a no cleanup experience
>>
what's the deal with airline food ?
>>
>>8512028
Nope.
>>
>>8512007

Whether science can address moral problems.

>protip: it can
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.