[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Understanding that science and mathematics is extremely important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1473968373910.jpg (190KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473968373910.jpg
190KB, 1000x750px
>Understanding that science and mathematics is extremely important to the human race =/= having the motivation to take part in it

Does anyone else face this and have no idea what they want to do? I see why it's so important, but I don't know where I want to involve myself and it makes me lose motivation and not give a fuck about any of it at the end of the day.
>>
>>8506926
So don't involve yourself. If you aren't motivated then you are just a popsci faggot.
>>
>>8506926
yeah the same

not everyone is going to be a scientist buddy

just enjoy vidya and animu
>>
File: mbrcbqlbrv3x5s9kvxmt.png (694KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
mbrcbqlbrv3x5s9kvxmt.png
694KB, 800x494px
>>8506926
>>
>>8506926
Do we not have enough of these overschooled=undereducated eggheads?
>>
It's not a big deal. I get how much doctors and firefighters are important but I dont wish to become any of those.
>>
dude I have it worse
>Understanding that science and mathematics is extremely important to the human race but I don't have enough IQ and intelligence to study it seriously.
>>
>>8507041
this, just don't claim you deserve the same privileges and rights thereto of those who have

i'm talking to you, SJW's.
>>
>>8506926
are you me?
>>
>>8508180
I really appreciate mathematics as a field but I struggle with basics
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.