[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is what people say about pulling an all night the night before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 151x151px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 151x151px
Is what people say about pulling an all night the night before an exam a lie? A feel it would greatly enhance my performance tonight with a couple 5 hour energy drinks thrown in the mix.
>>
>>8505638
>Is what people say about pulling an all night the night before an exam a lie?
It would help if you told us what you think "people" are actually saying
>>
>>8505638
Maybe if you're reviewing and not learning like most people do. And you ensure you get proper 8 hours rest before doing the allnighter, which I assume leads directly into the test.
>>
Itll help you a little while youre up but the crash will make it much harder.

Just do some meth and stay up an extra day, its not like you do it all the time.
>>
During my A levels I did an all-nighter before only one exam, because the night before was the Brexit referundum vote and I stayed up all night to follow it. The next day I was pretty tired but also amped up like fuck and I did the 2 and a half hour test and when I get my results back I see I got 100/100, the only test I got 100% on. Not sure you can draw any conclusions out of that, it makes a good story though.
>>
>>8505650
are you implying reviewing may be beneficial but attempting to learn something new would not be?
>>
>>8505638

yooouuuuuuu are my angellllll
>>
If you've studied the material and know it decently then sleep is better. If you've procrastinated and don't know the material, stay up all night studying
>>
>>8505638
If you're talking about how professors say that you won't score well on exams if you cram all night, then they're partially correct.

However, if you understand a good bit of the current assignment already and spend all night cramming for the tiny bit that you don't understand, then you stand a good chance at making a satisfactory score.

The downside to this is that you more than likely will not store the information you crammed for into long-term memory. I've crammed before, but almost nobody should have to cram if they just managed their time appropriately. Not only that, but it makes what you're attempting to learn useless.
>>
>>8505638
get a good nights sleep. Too much caffeine and not enough sleep and you'll start seeing things.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.