[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys tell me what this even means? I need an explanation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: problem.jpg (45KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
45KB, 540x960px
Can you guys tell me what this even means?
I need an explanation on what every sign and/or letter means here... Thanks in advance
>>
>>8500467
How are you on problems like this and you don't know what the fuck an integral is?
>>
>>8500472
is it important ? I might be retarded and autistic so I don't know how to answer your question.
>>
https://www.khanacademy.org/math/calculus-home

Start here
>>
Question means that you need to solve a short problem or a subproblem of a bigger problem.
Set means several of something packed together, thus question set means pack of questions.
2 is how many strokes there are here: ||
Problem means that you will face mathematical challenges and you will need to give their answer.
7 is how many strokes there are here: |||||||
Previous means the one before that.
List means ordered and finite sequence of something.
Next means the one after that.
4 is how many strokes there are there: ||||
Points are things that you accumulate when giving the right answer to a question and which add-up to the length of your academic penis.
Evaluate means give in a simple form with a minimal number of symbols.
The is the definite article of the English language.
Integral is an operation analogous to that which gives the area under the curve of a real-valued function above a given measurable set.
[math]\int[/math] is the symbol of the integral.
-1 is the negative form of 1 which is the number of strokes here: |
-2 is the negative form of 2.
( is an open bracket, grouping things together.
-10 is the negative form of 10 which is the number of strokes here: ||||||||||
[math]y^3[/math] is the result of the multiplication of y by itself three times where y is a real number between -2 and -1
[math]\frac{-10}{y^3}[/math] is the result of -10 divided by [math]y^3[/math].
[math]\mathrm dy[/math] indicates that the integral is made over the variable y.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>8500497
it really does not. I am really REALLY grateful for you to post this... it cracked me up, especially the part where you said that my penis has no length at all. I am still unsure on what ) means.
>>
An integral is the limit of a sum. OP sadly i dont think you can solve problems like that without knowledge of sigma notation and limits, and the techniques of integration.
>>
>>8500528
ok thanks ! Where should I start studying ? is there a book that is decent on this ?
>>
>>8500536
Start with limits, then differentiation, then integration. If you work hard, you can get a very, very basic understanding in a weekend or so.
>>
>>8500536
Unfortunately, nobody has ever written a book on this matter.
>>
>>8500536
Consider reading up on Jacob Barnett's Integrable Space. Perelman has some good words on the matter, it should help you to understand the toughest type of integral, the triple integral.
If that's too tough, then I suggest you read up on inter-universal teichmuller theory, which should explain any misconceptions about integration you might have.
>>
>>8501220
Yeah they're really cool

:^)
>>
>>8500472
>>8500497
>>8500495
>>8500528
>>8500549
>>8501220
op is fucking shitposting who doesn't know waht an integral is and finds a question like this
>>
>>8500467
This is 12th grade problem. You are either a kid, Or an ignorant. Stop shitposting
>>
>>8500467
get the fuck off of 4chan, it's not a place for a 13 year old.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.