[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Figure out the mechanism by which DNA causes cell differentiation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

>Figure out the mechanism by which DNA causes cell differentiation for all tissues and organs
>Edit the DNA
>Grow a liver in the lab from stem cells that has a 1200% efficiency boost over your own and get it implanted
>Get a gorrila tier heart for improved physical performance and get it implanted
>Get a cocaine gland
What future tech are you most looking forward to?
>>
>>8497834
>What future tech are you most looking forward to?
The 'tech' that cures our brains of the need for stupidity like 'religion' and 'spirituality' and 'racism' and 'sexism' and all the other stupid ass-backwards shit that keeps dragging us back to acting like animals and stalling our overall evolution.
>>
>>8497852
Nice fedora nigger
>>
What you're saying is the biology equivalent of
>make paper airplane
>go to the moon
>>
>>8497854
Shove it up your ass, hominid.
>>
>>8497854
>butthurt christfag tries to derail the thread
Nice """"attempt""""
>>
>>8497855
Between which steps that I did mention am I missing crucial steps?
>>
>>8497854
This wasn't me, I'm OP
>>
>>8497861
It's not so much that you left out steps but that your steps are wildly uneven in their difficulty. "Edit the DNA" is a month of work. Everything else is multiple decades.
>>
>>8497866
Yes, the editing comes after you figure out cell differentiation. Wow your posts were inane.
>>
>>8497852

You know what really stalls evolution?

Libcucks who keep subsidizing the existence and reproduction of stupid ape creatures breeding more stupidity instead of eliminating them as god intended.
>>
>>8497885
>Lets create the conditions to breed people who are good at capitalism, and hope that general competence piggy backs off of that.
>>
>>8497834
im looking forward to the day i prove the collatz conjecture.
>>
>>8497885
C U C K E D B Y A C R O S S
>>
>>8498297
Survey says it pretty much does.
>>
>>8497834
what is that pic?
>>
>>8498301
wildberger?
>>
File: 1457654595210.jpg (87KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457654595210.jpg
87KB, 500x600px
>go to walmart to buy a new kidney
>find a good one on sale
>turns out it's a cheap chinese kidney
>die of lead poisoning
>>
>>8497852
>the need for stupidity like 'religion' and 'spirituality' and 'racism' and 'sexism'

0/10
>>
>>8498451
pretty sure it's from the intro of Mass Effect 2, the Lazarus project (just before character creation)
>>
>>8497834
>cocaine gland
You have my attention. Please elaborate.
>>
>>8498411
please tell me how executives are naturally good at understanding science and technology rather than slow to accept the benefits of them
>>
>>8499223
Self made ones like Zuckerberg and Gates are. Dummies who inherit their fortunes typically aren't.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.