[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"plot a figure that provides the relation of x and y with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 473.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
473.gif
3MB, 400x300px
"plot a figure that provides the relation of x and y with 95% confidence interval."

WHAT the FUCK does that mean?

A->B->C->D->E
If it will be helpfull, y is the time for a packet to be send from A to E, x is an artificial delay i put in to my nodes, in the form of Nms +- 5ms.

Explain it to me and i will hack your crush's icloud.
>>
>>8494676
ghe gehe ghe gehe hghe ghe ghe ghe
>>
>>8494914
This.

OP, listen to this guy. Couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
>>8494676
>"plot a figure that provides the relation of x and y with 95% confidence interval."

>confidence interval

What the fuck? Is this some social science or female science bullshit like 'I know I am wrong but I am confident! I am a strong powerful woman who don't need no man!'.

What the fuck. Why not a 100% confidence interval, pleb?
>>
>>8495027
Could be some weird way of wording fuzzy logic.
>>
This ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Student's_t-test
>>
>>8494676
Are you leaving out the rest of the question?

Which relation are we talking about?

Anyway an X% confidence interval is any interval such that there is an X% chance that the interval contains the sought parameter. In order to do that you have to assume a probability distribution for your data, as well as know which parameter of the distribution you are asking for. For example the mean or variance of a normal distribution.

If there is no more to the question then it seems like the person asking the question is confused or fucking with you.
>>
you have to be 18 to post on this website.
>>
>>8494676
how about you attend class, attend tutorials, read more, and strengthen your weaknesses.

that is the ONLY WAY you will EVER stop shitting at math
>>
>>8495942
And above all ASK THE TEACHER!

He/she can explain what they mean and show you how to do it correctly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.