[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leaving the society for good is the smartest choice you can make.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: grothendieck-460x300.jpg (53KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
grothendieck-460x300.jpg
53KB, 460x300px
Leaving the society for good is the smartest choice you can make. If you had the IQ of Grothendieck you would realize that.
>>
The quads have spoken.
>>
but how will i shitpost without access to the internet
>>
First Tesla, then von Neumannlet now grothdick what's the next mathematician /sci/ will jerk off to once reddit starts jerking off to grothdick?
>>
>>8494444
No, you have to beat society, don't let society beat you.
>>
>>8494525
You beat it by leaving. Unless we start living into a Plato's Republic kind of state, the smart men is always getting exploited.
>>
>>8494508
That guy who solved feymanns last theorem i think

He's a brit so forgot his name
>>
>>8494472
>He doesn't realise that leaving the society is literally the biggest irl shitpost
>>
>>8494444
That's literally the most retarded thing to do, considering the fact that we developed society for the purpose of making survival easier as to be able to further ourselves as a species.

But, hey, whatever you want typical /sci/ edgy nihilistic adolescent cum stain. I guess you, with your very "special" mind have more divinity than the rest of both past and present humans.

You are a prime example of the cancer killing /sci/, you take everything noble about STEM and throw it at the window as a means to see if it sticks as to progress your own fragile ego's affirmation and validation of its shitty existence.

You know what, I have a better idea? Why don't you stop shitposting on /sci/ and make a useful thread, or better yet, study, innovate and better humanity? Though, I doubt you'll attempt that path, because it actually requires work, rather than circle-jerking in your faux-collectivist autistic safe space.
>>
>>8494562
Andre Weil
>>
>>8494593
>literally the most retarded thing to do
Nah, that was giving something as unintelligent as women human rights.
Not OP btw.
>>
>>8494610
>>
>>8494610
I guess you'll want to be sending out a memo to all the XX bitches to go to the burn ward, am I right, Jack? :^)
>>
>>8494614
>BECAUSE CHRONOLOGICAL SNOBBERY, GUYS, IT IS 2016! :^)
As much as I respect your attempts, your methodology is lacking.
>>
>>8494615
I'd rather send all women to gas chambers and replace them with artificial wombs, but we don't have those.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.