[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to University >known for my advocacy of the Copenhagen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1475850417507.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1475850417507.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
>go to University
>known for my advocacy of the Copenhagen interpretation
>People endearingly call me "Copenhagen-Craig" because I push the issue so much
>Get to university one day
>"Anon? Did you hear about the EMdrive!? It's possible it might use Pilot-Wave theory!"
>Suddenly I noticed everyone's attitude change when they talked to me
>Two of the more Chad-ish geeks in the class approach me
>One of them has taken on the name "Pilot-Wave Perry"
>"Hey anon! What's the difference between me banging your mom and the Copenhagen interpretation?"
>"Nothing! It's just wishful thinking that I could do her in every hole at the same time!"
>They laugh and Perry starts to jump like a kangaroo as he leaves, imitating a pilot-wave
>Everyone in the class laughs at my expense
>Have no friends now and have gained 20kg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS FUCKING EM DRIVE ISN'T SUPPOSED TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WISH NEWTON WERE ALIVE NOW SO I COULD TELL HIM HOW MUCH HE'S RUINED MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1468804093112.jpg (14KB, 188x181px) Image search: [Google]
1468804093112.jpg
14KB, 188x181px
>>8491135
>They laugh and Perry starts to jump like a kangaroo as he leaves, imitating a pilot-wave
>>
>>8491135
I really hope this is true

I'm in tears right now
>>
>>8491135
>Shit that didn't happen
Pics or gtfo
>>>/tumblr/
>>
lolz xD
>>
8/10 pasta
Will save
>>
Copenhagen was a bullshit compromise anyway which should have been called "oh christ Einstein just shut the fuck up about dice" interpetation. The truth is Von Neumann.
>>
File: IMG_2907.jpg (20KB, 159x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2907.jpg
20KB, 159x163px
>They laugh and a kangaroo starts to jump like a pilot-wave as he leaves, Perry.
>>
>>8491135
>It's just wishful thinking that I could do her in every hole at the same time!
lost
>>
>>8491815
Well I mean even if you *could* due to the copenhagen interpretation, you wouldn't have the ability to actually experience doing it. Memories can't cross between realities.
>>
>>8491811
who was photon?
>>
>>8491159
>I'm in tears right now
everything is true except the "gained 20 kg" part. he fast fat before
>>
>>8493184
well, there is fat and American fat.
>>
File: laughs microscopically.png (557KB, 720x561px) Image search: [Google]
laughs microscopically.png
557KB, 720x561px
>>8491135
Just another day on /sci/.
>>
>>8491135
holy shit OP will never recover
>>
>>8491135
lmao
>>
Well that's spectacularly retarded.
Firstly, Copenhagen? Really? The inbred child of Quantum physics interpretations? The one that explicitely states that there you can define a universal state, and that it is subject to instantaneous wave function collapse, even though instantaneity can only be defined for one observer? The one that literaly requires Everett's notion of relative states in order to make any kind of logical sense? You know, the relative states that intuitively lead to the many-worlds interpretation as soon you replace the ridiculous wave-function collapse with experimentally verified decoherence?
Or Pilot-wave? The one with that-one-non-local-object-that's-there-and-doesn't-seem-to-mean-anything-but-don't-worry-it-can't-transmit-information-so-local-causality's-okay?

And you even got nicknames?

Also both are interpretations of the same theory, fuckwit ; they're proven to be equivalent for all measurable purposes. If pilot wave yields em Drive, then Copenhagen does too.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.