[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>learning integration in cylindrical coordinates >classmate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1479674564519.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1479674564519.png
8KB, 473x500px
>learning integration in cylindrical coordinates
>classmate arrives late to class
>asks me if the r in [math]dzrdrd\theta[/math] is part of the theory
>say no
>>
That's not nice.
>>
>>8489187
>Everyone in class working towards similar goal
>Push them while they're down to attempt to feel superior

>Doesn't realize that it's more beneficial to society to help person out instead of blatantly lying to them.

Not cool, anon. Not cool at all.
>>
File: hands of the forbidden one.png (4KB, 335x180px) Image search: [Google]
hands of the forbidden one.png
4KB, 335x180px
>>8489216
>>8489193
The lower their grades the higher the curve/raise on the final grade.
>>
File: 1479475273465.png (28KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479475273465.png
28KB, 420x420px
>start of our first semester engineering
>half of the students are female (mostly civil)
>2 semesters later
>only 17 female students remain one year into the major, the rest transferred out of engineering

Really made me wonder
>>
>>8489251

That's obviously due to the oppressive environment, shitlord. Why didn't you try harder to integrate social, feminine aspects into your behavior and into the curriculum?
>>
>>8489251
what was the starting female population
what was the final ratio
come now anon sci is not the place for data manipulation
>>
>>8489262
I don't have access to that sort of data, I'd have to be in the student council which I am not.
However, the method used to find the amount of females left in e2 (Engineering year 2) was simply counting the amount of females attending the courses that should be take by engineering students (core classes)
>>
>>8489251
It is because they see BS propaganda in the media telling them they can do anything, including STEM positions.
>>
>>8489219
If you truly knew the information presented in class then you wouldn't need a raise on your final grade.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.