[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does this pocture mean anythin for you sci? honestly...? i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161121-125811.jpg (124KB, 988x986px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161121-125811.jpg
124KB, 988x986px
does this pocture mean anythin for you sci?

honestly...?

i doscgered discovered thst the deriative of fircle equation and circle equation intersect x equals plus-minus one over the golden ratio (reciprocale of golder ratio...)).......

it makes you tyink.. honestly

#1 tell me why it does this

now.. i also discovere just now that the golden ratio and the reciprocal of the golden ratio is the solution to 1/x = x - 1.... what does this say?? well... for what valueing of x does the reciprocal of x equal itself minus one... so for what repricoal has the same value after the decimal place no mattering what... well, the golding ratio is it.

#2 tell my why it does this how it is.....

tank you i await answers
>>
>>8489012
1) Your post is almost unreadable. It is like a toddler is bashing their face on a keyboard. Please try harder to be legible.

2) Yeah actually, I do know this graph. The reasons the derivative of the function which generates the circle appears that way is not a coincidence. If you investigate the relationship between that and the trigonometric functions you will probably be pleased with some of the results. I gets even more elegant when you consider complex numbers and Euler's formula, but I suspect you are not at that place in your math education yet.

Calculus certainly has some interesting things in it Anon, I'm glad you found something nice.
>>
>>8489012
Yup this is a known result. It's pretty cool when you first see it. Look at the derivative formula and think of ways of rewriting the trigonometric terms

You post is insane though. ESL, or just raised in a swamp?
>>
Can someone translate into non-inbred what he discovered?
>>
File: Screenshot_20161121-131856.jpg (420KB, 908x925px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161121-131856.jpg
420KB, 908x925px
>>8489023
>>8489026
sory inam very srusia
>>
>>8489027
f(x)=unit circle
then f'(x)=f(x) at +/-(1/phi). This comes from the closed form of phi as he said here:
>>8489029
and the trigonometric formula for the derivative of a circle
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.