[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not been diagnosed yet but i'm 100% sure i have advanced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: pls.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pls.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
not been diagnosed yet but i'm 100% sure i have advanced pancreatic cancer at the age of 25(symptoms are ominous and numerous without other explanation-constant satiety, lower back cramp, smelly, fatty stools +mild constipation) and will be diagnosed some time next week after a CT scan, i expect it to already be in my liver and perhaps, and be stage IV. i've also had foreboding in the form of eerie dreams (often associated with pancreatic cancer). on average only 1 person in my age group is diagnosed with this kind cancer per year in the UK so despite the fact I have smoked over the years and binged on alcohol at times I still consider myself incredibly unlucky. i recently had a colonoscopy for colon cancer which came back all clear but the point is I still KNOW i have cancer, i just considered pancreatic too rare. My mum and rest of my family are going to be absolutely devastated and in all honesty I really don't want to fucking die

anyone know how i can cure this shit?
>>
>>8483248
I got Thyroid Cancer at 18 turned 19. Had to have both sides removed then do some radiation treatment because it was believed it might have spread.

1) Calm the fuck down.
2) Smile and stay bright, personality affects health.
3) Let the doctors do their job. If they don't seem efficient go to another hospital.
4) If you gotta die, you gotta die.
>>
>>8483252
thyroid cancer and thyroid cancer are literally at opposite ends of the death scale
>>
>>8483254
*pancreatic
>>
>It's a self-diagnosed cancer based on Dr. Google episode
>>
>>8483256
i'm a reasonably well informed guy and have been researching this shit for months, there's really nothing else that can be causing all this.
>>
Diagnosis: Chronic pancreatitis secondary to high alcohol intake and high levels of hypochondriasis.

Next?
>>
>>8483248
are you sure it isnt your diet?

anyway, I really hope you dont have cancer anon

Ill be praying for you, good luck
>>
>>8483280
>Chronic pancreatitis
i dont associate that with a loss of appetite like i do with pancreatic cancer, especially pancreatic cancer that has spead to the liver

i wish you were right though
>>
>>8483248
Could also be a rare case of hypochondria. Seriously though, you sound like a complete lunatic.
>>
>>8483256
Fuck you. This kind of thinking
>"oh what do I know from reading all these papers, the doc sure knows better!"
stopped me from getting diagnosed early on with an ugly respiratory tract infection.
99% of doctors are morons that wouldn't give a single fuck if they were wrong and you're dead as a result of it.
Trust diagnostic tests, not doctors. Fuck doctors.
>>
File: antichamber2.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
antichamber2.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>8483248
>>
>>8483259
You have been researching this shit for months and you are only now getting a CT scan?
>>
>>8483488
yes? why would it be any sooner? my symptoms havn't made life unbearable and over that time i've ruled out other things/new symptoms have arisen. sure i can look back now and thing yeah i wish i had got a ct scan two months ago, but at the time it just didn't seem appropriate, have seen 3 doctors in this time too
>>
>>8483506
Well if you think there is something wrong and push for scans, doctors usually give the green light. At least where I'm from.
Still, I hope that scan comes back clean.
>>
>>8483515
i havn't pushed for a scan yet. considered pancreatic cancer just rare too to even think about at my age so just went straight for a colonoscopy for colon cancer

and holy goddamn is it rare at this age. guess i'm the chosen one
>>
>>8483259

OP the people I see with pancreatic cancer are literally unable to move and shaking in pain it is so bad. They have nausea and vomiting 24/7 (you dont) and they have jaundice/biliary symptoms from cancer blocking the bile duct.

you probably have fucking giardia or some other pussy shit since your only real symptom is fatty, smelly stools. maybe celiac.
>>
>>8483531
i'm not quite at death's door yet, but i am close. cancer (especially pancreas) has quite insidious and vague symptoms before suddenly striking you down.

you don't always get jaundice with pancreatic cancer, loss of appetite + constipation +lower back pain are red flag symptoms and couldn't really describe anything else

i'm done for
>>
>>8483248
relax, make weed brownies. Legit removes 70% of cancers, do not smoke it tho.
>>
>>8483248
you idiot there are tons of things that cause those symptoms
you don't know that you have cancer, and based on your post you're just an idiot who feels bad for themselves and wants to have cancer so they can justify their shitty mind.
Don't tell people you have cancer until you get diagnosed, which is probably going to be never (or at least not as a result of your CT), unless you want to look like a total fool
>>
>>8483259
all of this can be explained by a chronic infection in your intestine + a mental problems (anxiety disorder/depression/hypochondria). Hell, it could be explained by mental problems only.
>>
>>8483305
>fuck doctors
This, desu, at least in UK. Had to spend 5 days shitting and pissing blood with near-lethal temperature while also being unable to eat and barely capable of drinking, since both of these were causing immense pain in the stomach, as well as only getting an hour of uninterrupted sleep at best. Surprised I'm even alive, and I still have no fucking idea what it was: was told it's just gastroenteritis before it came down to bloody stools, but when it did, I wasn't even granted an appointment at the hospital; went to GP, and was told that MAYBE IT'S JUST FUCKING KIDNEY STONES, JESUS FUCK.
>>
>>8483248
>not been diagnosed yet but i'm 100% sure

> i recently had a colonoscopy for colon cancer which came back all clear but the point is I still KNOW i have cancer, i just considered pancreatic too rare. My mum and rest of my family are going to be absolutely devastated and in all honesty I really don't want to fucking die

I had hypochondria for a while last year, including fear of pancreatic cancer, and I went around fishing for diagnoses until I got misdiagnosed with something and ended up with an actual (if minor) problem. I think you probably have hypochondria. If your test comes back negative, believe the doctor. Also, commit before it comes back that if it's negative, you'll see a mental health professional.
>>
>>8483248
Is your pee very dark?

Anyways, you may just be overreacting and your creating the symptoms with your mind, but if you are truly experiencing pain and many symptoms, I would highly recommend going to a doctor.
>>
>>8483646
doctors dont diagnose cancer in young people

well they do everything, but you have to initiate everything, i've booked this ct scan privately
>>
>>8483651
doctors do diagnose young people if they believe they have real symptoms. your op screams anxiety disorder and every single symptom sounds stress-induced, too. and believe it or not, a medical professional sees dozens of patients every day and they develop a good sense for being able to tell if a patient is just over-stressed/mental or if he has actual physical illnesses.
>>
Google was a mistake
>>
>>8483672
>and believe it or not, a medical professional sees dozens of patients every day and they develop a good sense for being able to tell if a patient is just over-stressed/mental or if he has actual physical illnesses.

Nice meme.
The problem is that it's true.

Docs will dissmiss a patient, not based on symptoms but based on how you look like.

If the desease has taken a toll on you and you look tired, messy, to them you look untrustworthy and they think it's all in your head.
There's obviously NO FUCKING WAY to tell if someone is sick just by their fucking looks.

I really wish retarded bastards like you would just drop dead. You don't know how many people die and suffer every year because of such retarded "intuition" of doctors.
Seriously, just fucking die. You're too stupid to ever amount to anything.
>>
>>8483248
You sound like a hypochondriac. Calm the fuck down and take your mind off of it by doing other things and activities. It might just be all in your mind for all you know.
>>
>>8483651
>doctors dont diagnose cancer in young people
this, if you're young, their diagnostic algorithms say it's not cancer because of the statistics. It's cost effective to just ignore the young patients even if they fit the criteria. And on top of that, the doctor's "intuition" says it's not cancer, simply because he didn't get a sample large enough to encounter a detectable cancer.

While it's important to remember it's most likely not cancer, DO go through a diagnostic elimination process and FORCE your doctor to actually prescribe the required tests afterwards.
>>
>>8483830
A doctor will ask you if there are known cases of cancers in your family. A young person develops cancer incredibely rarely. Even rarer is it for a person who has no cancer diseases in his family. So if you have answered the question of the doctor with no, he will sure as fuck not test you for cancer except you really push for it.
>>
>>8483259

by your age, the rate at which young people pancreatic cancer and the fact that youve had a colonoscopy, id say its probably far more likely youre just a hypochondriac. the symptoms youve listed in the post can come from multiple things and your minds-eye is deceptive.
>>
>>8483821

dude whats wrong with you; you have this catastrophic thinking even about doctors. i think you need psychiatric help more.
>>
>>8483259
Or you could just have a pancreas infection, or the duct is clogged or the hormones are broke or something.

But if it is cancer, my condolences. At least it's not brain. Just visited I guy I used to work with that had brain cancer. Can't talk, move, or do anything but I think he can still think rationally. Which is the worst cause he's probably just waiting to die.
>>
File: 132442059827.jpg (43KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
132442059827.jpg
43KB, 400x467px
>>8485273
>he's probably just waiting to die.
aren't we all
>>
File: 1473018011302.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1473018011302.gif
1MB, 540x540px
>mfw he actually does have cancer and everyone here gets BTFO, including OP
>>
>>8483531
Ugh, my cat had basically all of these symptoms when I had to put her down. I really fucking hope the pain wasn't as bad as you're describing because jesus christ, 8 months later I'm still not over that.
>>
>>8483996
Likely a hypochondriac and the doctors got sick of his shit
>>
>>8483248

Calm down fampie.

I had your same symptoms except way worse and took the "Well if it's cancer I'll die and then we will know it was super serious".

My symptoms just went away over time.
>>
File: 1444233131169.png (611KB, 780x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444233131169.png
611KB, 780x720px
>>8485284
>caring about a cat
>>
>>8485292
>being an edgelord with poor bait
>>
>>8485295
>eats animals every day
>gets upset when one animal dies
lol just lol
>>
>>8485292
>Worst biyori
I've masturbated to literally every girl in that show except for her.
>>
@8485301
Not even worth a (You)
>>
File: 1477109490864.png (957KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1477109490864.png
957KB, 968x745px
>>8485302
>>
File: 1468189282655.png (112KB, 221x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468189282655.png
112KB, 221x380px
>>8485305
>still upset about a cat dying 8 months later
>spergs out if someone tells him to grow up
Why are pet cucks so emotionally fragile?
Don't see me crying for a year when my TV breaks.
>>
@8485311
>Dismissing a retard as being retarded is the same thing as sperging out

k
>>
>>8485313
Replying with @ because you think it makes a difference is sperging out.
But whatever keep crying about your dumb cat loser.
>>
File: IMG_2704.jpg (105KB, 512x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2704.jpg
105KB, 512x586px
>>8485292
>>
>>8485273
Curious, why did you visit him in such poor condition? You two just looked at each other?
>>
>>8483248
snowflakes are coming back around to to claiming they have obscure diseases now that it's no longer snowflake enough to have mental health issues with your gender identity
>>
>>8485282

im evil, im one of those people and when i saw this i just laughed. must be because of the irony.
>>
>>8485291

>"Well if it's cancer I'll die and then we will know it was super serious".

lmao
>>
>>8485301

its not like you give a shit about every person you hear dieing on the news everyday
>>
>>8483617
That's because you have shitty healthcare. In America, if you have a decent job, you won't have to deal with that bullshit.
>>
>>8483259
You probably have health anxiety m8, I've been there, it's awful, just fucking move on though and stop worrying.

>go to the doctors thinking I have hyperthyroidism, diabeetus and anaemia
>have blood tests
>all fine
>>
>>8486257
We don't have shitty healthcare it's just that doctors vary like mad and it's always best to get second opinions.

>hear how the NHS is shit and people are dying left right and centre and having to wait 6 years to get their willy checked
>multiple recent experiences with them have all been positive and quick

>mum is away for work, rings me saying she has a weird lump on her stomach
>tell her to call 111, she does, they tell her to go to the doctor as soon as you can
>sees doctor the next day, it's a hernia, they send her to get checked at hospital
>hospital keep her in overnight
>has operation the next day to sort it
>comes home the day after

This was at a hospital that is supposedly bad for waiting times too.
>>
>>8486435
So can you choose whatever hospital/doctor you want to be treated at? If so just always go to a good hospital/doctor
>>
>>8483542
Maybe your constipation is causing the lower back pain, and the loss of appetite is coincidental.
>>
>>8486445
I dont know about England, but in Germany you can always go to any doctor privately. So worst case scenario you still have the freedom and quality of private healthcare while its still way cheaper, because medical care is generally way cheaper here.
>>
>>8486257
hes exaggerating, and we have better healthcare in uk than usa.
>>
>>8486483
hmm, we have private healthcare but doctors work either one or the other (nhs)
>>
>>8483248
Lol, you obviously don't have cancer you dumb fuck.
>>
>>8483256
I self-diagnosed with testicle cancer, had it removed 3 days later. If you are not stupid, you can diagnose yourself quite reliably.

>>8483248
The only advice I have, if you really have cancer, don't buy into eating the shitty, tasteless food they give cancer patients. This shit should be only served the unlucky ones with cancer fucking up neurological systems, since normal food apparently doesn't do any good to them.

Also, get medical confirmation, before you make any assumptions, especially if it's about internal organs. You could as well have some shit that you have never heard about before. Might be better, might be worse, just get professional help. /sci/ can't do shit here.

Also positive (or maybe apathetic?) attitude helps.
>>
>>8486696

most people are stupid. your own self-diagnosis also doesnt support your reliability claim at all.
>>
>>8486696
Did you remove it yourself?
>>
>>8486696
>self diagnose testicular cancer
>three days later walk in to bucher shop
>"can you cut of my balls i have cancer in them"
>"yes"
>>
>>8483248
Goodnight, OP and anon, may you shitpost in Heaven for all of eternity. :'(
>>
>>8483506

Man when it comes to C, every day counts. If you thought you had C you should have gone to the quack immediately. If you didn't have it, no probs, but if you DID have it, your chances are now greatly diminished by allowing the C to spread.

Enjoy death, faggot.
>>
>>8489742
i did go near enough immediately. i didn't necessarily know it was cancer at that stage though, and the doctor's i have seen certainly didn't either
>>
research metaphysics, i'm serious.
But be very careful of your sources.
>>
just smoke some fat chedz bro and chill out
>>
>>8483248
Brazilian wasp venom senpai~
My friend just recently died of cancer he has tumours growing in his lungs that spread and he stopped breathing. He accepted it was going to happen I'm glad he's not suffering anymore though.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.