[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is 22 year old Jyoti Amge, the world's smallest woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Jyoti-Amge-Erika-Ervin.jpg (471KB, 2048x3077px) Image search: [Google]
Jyoti-Amge-Erika-Ervin.jpg
471KB, 2048x3077px
This is 22 year old Jyoti Amge, the world's smallest woman.

She's literate, articulate and emotionally mature enough that she clearly has at least average intelligence, perhaps even a bit on the clever side. How is that possible when she must by necessity have dramatically less brain tissue than a normal sized person?
>>
File: 1478718319287.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478718319287.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>8477842
Her brain looks pretty huge compared to her body mass OP. I mean look how low her ears are. She's probably a fucking genius in fact, an evil one.
>>
>>8477842
the same reason whales arent all the smartest creatures on earth
>>
>>8477842
Just like how magpies are more intelligent than cattle, despite having 1/100th brain mass.
>>
File: hanks.gif (53KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
hanks.gif
53KB, 500x250px
>>8477842
Damn imagine how tight she would be
>>
File: bodies.jpg (1MB, 2602x1629px) Image search: [Google]
bodies.jpg
1MB, 2602x1629px
>>8477842
Is that Erika whoever-she-is a normally proportioned human being? If I compare had size in that picture, what am I looking at?

...does joyti have a "normal" brain inasmuch as all sections are present only smaller than usual? Rather than having sections absent or limited as we‘d see in someone with microcephaly?
>>
>>8477858
Head size, rather than had size.
Natch.
>>
>>8477858
Godamn

There are exactly three of them I wouldn't rail into next July
>>
>>8477842
the neurons are just smaller, doesn't adversely affect their operation
>>
>>8478050
I don't think this is right

>>8477858
Here she is with the 5'2" Emma Roberts
>>
>>8477842
Think about what a brain is for.

Essentially, its purpose is to enable us to act. The vast majority of the brain is dedicated to the planning, coordination, and fine tuning of muscle movements. This is evidenced by the fact that the cerebellum alone contains more neurons than all of the rest of the brain combined.

Muscle mass requires lots of neurons to coordinate, and thus a smaller body requires fewer neurons. This is also the reason for why woman have smaller brains on average, but similar cognitive capacities as men (yes, there are some gender differences in particular cognitive abilities, but they're related to differences in wiring rather than volume).

So it's perfectly normal that the lady in the picture has average or above average intelligence.
>>
>>8477851
But even then, assuming she has the same neuron size as a normal person, that would still mean she has less brain mass to work with due to the significantly smaller skull. What gives?
>>
>>8478610

What we call "intelligence" doesn't really need much space

That'd be your answer
>>
>>8478610
It's more about brain mass to total mass ratio. Being small doesn't limit you form having a big brain for your size. Big people need bigger brains to keep up with all the background dumb shit like moving muscles and breathing, the rest of the brain goes to being clever
>>
File: Pic.png (273KB, 737x444px) Image search: [Google]
Pic.png
273KB, 737x444px
>>8477842
This will blow your mind, Anon
Pic related
http://www.thelancet.com/pdfs/journals/lancet/PIIS0140-6736(07)61127-1.pdf
>>
>>8479625
>yfw his mate selected upwards when she picked him
>yfw she likely has an IQ less than 75, and almost certainly not significantly higher than 80
>yfw low IQ individuals are most likely to not improve their living conditions as adults from when they were children
>yfw IQ is strongly related to both genetics and environment

It's a potato farm, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
Most of your brain's mass goes towards regulating bodily functions.
>>
>>8480423
sauce
>>
She has a smaller body, therefore needs less brain to run it, Its why fat people are so dumb.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.