[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which theories do you believe or don't believe in? bonus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1477765070520.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477765070520.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
which theories do you believe or don't believe in? bonus points which laws do you doubt?

believe
Quantum Entanglement
the theory of everything (not yet proposed)
chemtrails (a bit of /x)
black holes consuming their mass and becoming either planets, stars, or cores

don't believe
big bang (nothing else to believe in yet)
dark matter
multi-dimensional universe (I believe multi-dimensional refers to communication)
>>
>>8477509
>please be troll
>please be troll
>please be troll
>please be troll

Are you that conceited that you think there is ANY validity OR purpose to a belief (whether or not you end up being correct) about theories which you don't understand?

It's like going to /lit/ and giving a list of favorite and least favorite authors except everybody you list YOU HAVEN'T READ A SINGLE WORD FROM AND YOU'RE JUST JUDGING THEM BASED ON THE COVER

it's like listing your favorite and least favorite spoken languages WHEN YOU ARE DEAF, BLIND AND MUTE

it's like telling me what your favorite mountain is when you've NEVER LEFT YOUR APARTMENT IN YOUR LIFE

it's like saying what your favorite car is WHEN YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN A CAR

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1474423745552.jpg (49KB, 500x603px) Image search: [Google]
1474423745552.jpg
49KB, 500x603px
>>8477518
why are you yelling mhan
you can still have an opinion without reading shit
and just because you read something doesn't mean you understand it faggot
ITS LIKE YOU MEMORIZING AN ENTIRE DICTIONARY AND NOT BEING ABLE TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE
fuck off
>>
>>8477509
I'm saddened by the fact that you thought this bait was passable.

F-
OP, dropout.
>>
>>8477523
>you can still have an opinion without reading shit
well informed, educated opinions are worth very little in /sci/
uninformed opinions are not only worth nothing but are a hinderance

so yeah, you can still have an opinion without reading shit. You'll just be detrimental to everybody you talk to, and never have a meaningful thought.
>>
>>8477509
>Quantum Entanglement
It is proven fact quantum entanglement is a real phenomena. It is just the nature of it which is uncertain, i.e. how it does what it does
>>
many-worlds

>worries why electron goes left or right
>doesn't worry when universes pop up left and right

if this isn't religion, nothing is
>>
theory of abiogenesis (it's got problems)
theory of evolution (some of it is true, but all novel informational order coming from mutations when the only mutations we've observed are a duplication, reshuffling or degeneration of information? Ever hear of genetic entropy? The human race's DNA is slowly garnishing more mutations, where did the original order come from?)
>>
>>8477518
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Seriously, where the hell did that edge come from? You riled you up so much that you have to get belligerent about a totally innocent thread.

You can't have a favorite car if you've never been in one? So you can't appreciate something if you don't comprehend it in its entirety?

Get of your high-rise asshole. You don't have to be a modern day Feynman to enjoy and and have an opinion on physics.
>>
>>8477689
>>8477523
This is the dumbest shit I've read on /sci/ in months
>>
>>8477509
Dark matter and dark energy rank high on my bullshit meter.

Quantum entanglement is demonstrable, fag.
>>
>>8477509

Plasma universe
ether/orgone/chi/bions etc
energy purelly through form
sacred geometry
>>
>>8477686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQrCsPrh11M
>>
>>8477650
>doesn't know jack fucking shit about quantum physics
>doesn't know jack fucking shit about metaphysics
>confidently dismisses and mocks a metaphysical interpretation of quantum mechanics that's held by some of the brightest minds in those respective fields

You're cancer.
>>
>>8477805
>metaphysics
>>>/x/
>>
>>8477509
>Speculating on the validity of physical theories without understanding them

Go back to your cave retard, science doesn't follow what you want to be true or not, it's the other way around.
>>
>>8478043
>theories
>>>/x/
>>
>>8477509
>implying beliefs are something meaningful to science

OP has severe autism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.