[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lets say that we have two infinitely strong magnets and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So lets say that we have two infinitely strong magnets and the crane as well as the car were made of indestructible materials. Would you be infinitely propelled or would the car phase out of space and time.
>>
>>8472605
yes
>>
rupert and hyde
>>
If I close my eyes the crane will act as a wave because it's not being observed, and will be propelled infinitely out of space and time.
>>
>>8472605
assuming your logic meshed in with reality you would create a singularity due to nothing more than all those potentials being in such a close proximity.
magnets don't work how you think.
>>
>>8472605
no, it won't move.

>equilibrium for 500, alex
>>
>>8472605
Eveything in the universe, including spacetime and the magnets would be destroyed, but the car and the crane would still be.
>>
>>8472605
I see what you did there, Jim Knopf.
>>
>>8472605
Not sure about this but shouldnt
Magnitute of attractive force of crane magnet on car magnet= Magnitude of attractive force of car magnet on crane magnet
So the resultant force on the whole truck is 0?
>>
>>8472605
Why bother with magnets? Just attach the front of the truck to the end of the crane with an infinitely-strong cable.
>>
just make the rear wheels larger than the front wheels

infinite slope

your mind = BLOWN
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.