[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUYS I GOT IT The universe is a just the big bang particle going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sin.png (5KB, 624x338px) Image search: [Google]
sin.png
5KB, 624x338px
GUYS I GOT IT

The universe is a just the big bang particle going through wave cycles. When we hit heat death, the wave function flattens, then the universe begins to head back towards a particle (the big crunch). Not really sure what happens for the second part, but it's a cycle.

So the universe is really just a particle this whole time just pretending to be in a bunch of other places, until some god-like being looks at us and then we have to assume a position or something I think.

OH SHIT IT GET'S WORSE

What if it's not gods that have to look at the particle-universe for it to collapse its superposition, but actually just one of us. So like in a double slit experiment, if an idiot looks at the reflection pattern, the electrons would hypothetically still behave as a wave since the idiot doesn't know anything. Basically, once we figure out how and why the universe is supposed to work, it assumes a superposition, and we all die and the universe ends?
>>
>Basically, once we figure out how and why the universe is supposed to work, it assumes a superposition, and we all die and the universe ends?

Wrong, obviously
>>
>>8470753
Obviously because god is real duh
>>
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1475627803540.png (50KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1475627803540.png
50KB, 1314x1054px
On a slightly related side note is "The wave function of electrons collapses when observed XD" just a slightly more technical Schroedinger's Cat, in the sense of the message being corrupted by popsci plebs?
>>
>>8470769
It's pretty much the same message and the same misunderstanding.
>>
>>8470769
>>8470796
The superposition collapses not the wave I know that faggots. Obviously that second part of the op was a shitpost and the first part wasn't that serious anyway.
>>
>>8470755
If god is not real, why do all the elites worship satan?
>>
>>8471198
Does making a lot of money mean you're smart?
>>
>>8470769
>a slightly more technical Schroedinger's Cat

There is nothing less technical than OPs idea so that automatically disqualifies it from being a "more technical version" of ANYTHING
>>
>>8471212
Well, mr. armchair, all half assed superiority-establishing attempt quips aside, succeeding at something you choose, however petty it may be or seem to others, in any widescale competitve field, is irrefutable evidence of greatness in a man. Whether or not u agree with his direction of that greatness is irrelevant.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.