[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How hard would it be for a lone wolf or a terrorist cell to develop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0841.jpg (85KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0841.jpg
85KB, 600x335px
How hard would it be for a lone wolf or a terrorist cell to develop an antibiotic-resistant bacteria and spread it to livestock shows or large gatherings of people?

I imagine it wouldn't be tough at all, especially with a basic setup and some skilled people. Like the poison gas attacks by that cult in Japan, it would take time but could be devastating if executed correctly.

Why isn't this done?
>>
By the way, I tried posting this on /pol/ and gave up after all they posted were frogs and trump memes.
>>
File: RIGGERS RIGGING.webm (248KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
RIGGERS RIGGING.webm
248KB, 400x400px
>>8469237
Riggers went to the polls and rigged their hardest to make America great, again.
>>
File: IMG_0737.jpg (80KB, 793x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0737.jpg
80KB, 793x960px
>>8469243
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, I VOTED FOR TRUMP YOU SHITPOSTERS
>>
>>8469237
It is worse than that. At least one nation developed biological weapons and send sleepers worldwide.The work on weapon-grade influenza has come a long way.We don't know if fear and terror weapons (like Ebola) are already operational. One other advantage is that the origin is hard to detect. A preemptive attack could take place any day now. (But this is of couse just roleplaying.)
>>
>>8469292
ebola wouldn't be that effective as a biological weapon though, its not particularly contagious.
>>
>>8469246
that pic lmao
>>
>>8469237
It really wouldn't be that difficult, but the fact you posted it on pol makes me think you want to know for nefarious reasons. So I won't tell you.

What stops people? You would know it's an engineered bacterium and it would probably cause a global meltdown.
>>
>>8469237
It's much easier and safer to use neurotoxin
Do you even know how easy it is to make VX

You don't have to worry because people smart enough to do this don't want to (because they can see how pointless it is)
>>
>>8469237
So you know why that cult used poison gas instead of anthrax? Well they tried to make anthrax, they tried distributing it, they failed. It is very difficult to weaponize biology without a state actor level program
>>
>>8469419
How easy? Not that I want to make it because I'd probably just kill myself, but that sounds like one of the really cool things to know how to do, like making cocaine, or summoning demons.
>>
>>8469378
>>8469419

If it's so easy, what's to stop a North Korea, ISIS, or Iran-type actor to cook something like that up in a lab and use it as a dead man switch? "You destroy us, we destroy the world"?
>>
>>8469237
Each human body creates and shares 'new' viruses all the time.
>>
>>8469793
I'm sure a lab would do a better job.
>>
>>8469237
Yes, it is piss easy. Can be done with a couple hundred bucks and a month.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.