[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had 100 billion dollaridoos and near the end of your life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: energy-iterbioshield-oct2015.jpg (129KB, 966x394px) Image search: [Google]
energy-iterbioshield-oct2015.jpg
129KB, 966x394px
If you had 100 billion dollaridoos and near the end of your life, what project/field would you dump your wealth in and why?

Also why do you think it's better for billionaires like Gates to burn money on African kids rather than actually productive causes?
>>
>>8462306
By burning those African kids, we are preventing shit tier genes from being passed on.

If I had 100 billion dollaridoos, I would probably use it to appoint Putin as the world leader, 1984 style.
>>
I would build a mega city in Northern Canada.

Or perhaps I would build a Mega prison colony on Baffin or Ellesmere Island.
>>
>>8462306
>Also why do you think it's better for billionaires like Gates to burn money on African kids rather than actually productive causes?

The bigger the population of Africa, the faster Europe and America will be flooded with immigrants, the faster white people will dissapear.
>>
MARS MISSION
>>
File: built a cylinder.png (12KB, 916x392px) Image search: [Google]
built a cylinder.png
12KB, 916x392px
>>8462306
O'neil cynder at the Earth Moon L1.

>move asteroids to the L1.
>link them together and spin them
>hollow them out and make them habitable on the inside.
>start mining titanium and other materials on the moon
>start building the cylinder off your improvised rock torus.
>seig zeon!
>>
>>8462306
improving the moderation of this board

it probably wouldn't be enough
>>
>>8462306
Making the matrix real so we can get out of this hell we call universe
>>
Better tasting fast food
>>
>>8462306
HOW CAN YOU NOT SPEND IT ON A SPACE PROGRAM
>>
>>8462743
frankly, that would cost waaay more than 100 billion dollars

100 billion dollars is like, the apollo program budget man, dont over do it
>>
>>8462906
Platinum group metal asteroids. Valuable enough to send the mined ore back to earth. Help further finance.

I can probably get the asteroids mived, connected, mined, and spinning as a torus habitat. Then It will need new funds.
>>
I would probably buy out a bunch of the current small fusion companies and form them into a big fusion collab,we'd spend a few years hashing out which approach can bear fruit the fastest and then throw everything into that.

Ideally,we'd get Tri Alpha style aneutronic fusion going within 10 years and shit would get fucking cool real fast

>rip co2 out of the atmosphere using our absurd amounts of power and form it into carbon glass fibre
>water desalinization out the ass, make every large desert bloom like crazy to produce more crops, maybe get some insane levels of bamboo going up to rip even more co2 out of the air
>fusion powered boats that make their own fuel and are armed with arrays of gigawatt lasers capable of melting cities

Fuck yes, fusion should be a bigger priority than it is, the first nation to get it will make trillions off of it.
>>
>>8462306
Buy one of the US media Corporations. Leak all the shit that was going on before. Then transform it into a co-op.
>>
>>8462360
Gates isn't simply feeding african kids, he's trying to cut out some of the evils that fuck people's lives up. It's still a fool's errand imo but it's not like he's just handing out bread to child soldiers and calling it a day.

If I had 100 billion dollars I would probably a few nasty bugs; maybe an airborne hemorrhagic fever, a version of influenza that produces PCP, a plant retrovirus that causes it to grow mad cow prion. Shit like that.

I'd wait until I had maybe 20 of these ready to deploy at once on a dead man's switch and then just say to the world "look, I don't really wanna run shit, I got some miniature golf to play, but here's some basic points: get these done, please"

See how far I go as big boss before some little shit with an agenda does the same thing but releases the bugs out of spite.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.