[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the scientifically best way to save myself from thinning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (10KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 280x210px
What is the scientifically best way to save myself from thinning hair? I want thick hair again:(
>>
Reduce stress, stop combing your hair so much, and have good gene's.
>>
>>8462113
You should see a doctor. Probably you will be prescribed a drug called finasteride
>>
File: BRUTHWILLITH.jpg (379KB, 600x771px) Image search: [Google]
BRUTHWILLITH.jpg
379KB, 600x771px
>>
>>8462122
Is there anything non-prescription I could get???
>>
>>8462122
I wouldn't use finasteride because it has hormonal side effects.
I would recommend minoxidil and a healthy diverse diet.
>>
>>8462113

There is no treatment. Any website asking for your shekels for its "miracle cure" is trying to con you.
>>
>>8462119
>Reduce stress, stop combing your hair so much
Useless for MBP. OP get on propecia/rogaine
>>
>>8462153
MPB*
>>
>>8462148
All this medications have side effects. Minoxidil is an anti hyperthension medication and can lower your blood preassure. There is also spirolactone that is a diuretic that can help prevent hair loss. All said, every medication has side effects, thats why you should see a doctor first
>>
>>8462151
>There is no treatment
Of course there is treatment, it's 2016.
Minoxidil, finasteride and hair transplants are the options, roughly.
>>
Does baldness only happen to insecure people or are baldies insecure because they're bald?

Shave your head, pussies. The bald people that look the worst are the ones that try to hide it.
>>
>>8462159
I'd rather lower my blood pressure and visit the toilet more often than alter my maleness through a hormonal treatment.
>>
DO NOT USE FINASTERIDE.
>>
>>8462171
Well it would depend. I didnt say that one was better than the other one, but still, one can be more harmfull depending on the condition that a person has. Lower blood pressure to a person that isnt hyperthensive can be very bad. Imagine you passing out while having sex or being unable to do a simple exercise
>>
>>8462174
This.
>>
>>8462175
So if I do not have blood pressure issues use minoxidil ?
>>
>>8462192
It would be the other way around. If you have high blood pressure, use minoxidil. It would be a win win situation, as it lowers blood pressure and prevents hair loss. But I dont have a lot of experience on this type of medications. Dermathologist usually are the ones who deal with this
>>
>>8462159
Nigga that'll give you tits
>>
>>8462196
But is minoxidil the lesser side affect compared to finasteride?
>>
>>8462252
I thought that was finasteride ?
>>
>>8462258
They both do. Test makes you a man. Both of these drugs try to stop that. Guess whats gonna happen.
>>
Introduce trauma to your scalp to cause maximum hair loss. No more hair, no more thinning hair. Not scientifically the best way, but logically.
>>
>>8462184
>>8462174
why?
>>
>>8462113
get born with better genes

dumbass
>>
>>8462113
Fucking
>>>/adv/
>>
>>8462113
Get a degree in biotech and develop a CRISPR system to cure the condition.
>>
>>8462260
>>8462174
>>8462184
>>>/x/
>>
>>8462113
Minoxidil and Fin. Get on them.

>DUDE JUST BUZZ IT LMAO
Women hate bald men, especially if they're not 6'2+.
Source: I live with 6.

If you're 5'2-6'1 and balding, you best get on some medication, lad.
>>
>>8463045
What if i am <5'2"
>>
>>8463059
What if you have no hope?
>>
>>8463063
I am actually 5'3" with 6 inch cock. I tell i am 5'9" and faggots just cum imagining how big my cock is going to be.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.