[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I understand that theoretically light is the fastest thing in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3924.jpg (318KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3924.jpg
318KB, 768x1024px
I understand that theoretically light is the fastest thing in the universe. But it takes light about 3 seconds to get to the moon and back but in that time I can blink my eyes about 6 times so practically my eyelids are faster than light.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Your eyelids go to the moon when you blink them?
>>
>>8458043
Better bait
>>
File: 1477646464452m.jpg (105KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477646464452m.jpg
105KB, 752x1024px
haha very smart friend
you almost got me there for a second
>>
>>8458043
Is that your sister?
And damn that ass has a nice curvature
>>
>>8458043
>>8458062
>Falling for the repost meme
>>
>>8458103
Tripfagging when not OP, KYS.
>>
>>8458103
>a website with 100000 posts per day has a hot girl posted twice
>must be a repost
>>
>>8458114
>IMG_3924.jpg
>iCuck shitposter
>>
Fastest in reference frame
>>
>>8458043
Sorry OP I'm gonna hijack you're thread.

Can someone please tell me how to get ass like that? Surely one of you /sci/ geniuses have figured out the most optimal way to get pussy.
>>
>>8458173

Squats
>>
>>8458173
Grab them by it
>>
>>8458173
To get pussy you need to know the 3 rules of life:

1) Get paid
2) Get laid
3) Gatorade

The first two points obviously imply that you get paid so that then you can pay for the nice asses. Then the 3 third point emphasizes the fact that if you were raised as a cuck by your cunt feminst mother then you may need to wash down the shame of degrading women through prostitution by drinking some gatorade.

But if you were raised by a manly man then who knows, after fucking your prostitute you may be even inspired to write fucking poetry.
>>
>>8458209
lol, anyone can pay for that ass, ass is not expensive you cuck

you have to have god tier body for girl to want to really wannt to sleep with ya
>>
>>8458254
>lol, anyone can pay for that ass, ass is not expensive you cuck
>ass is not expensive

If you want the good ass then you need to be dropping those triple digits bro and if you want to be dropping the triple digits on the regular then you better get paid.

I remember back when I had my first job I spent an entire paycheck on a prostitute. That is how I roll motherfucker.

TRIPLE DIGITS.

>you have to have god tier body for girl to want to really wannt to sleep with ya

Not even that. Even hot guys have to pay her a couple of expensive drinks and then pay for the hotel room. If anything being hot gives you a 50% discount.
>>
>>8458275
>If anything being hot gives you a 50% discount.
it must be so awful to be ugly and realize that no matter what you do women will never truly love you
>>
>>8458043
assssssssssssssssssssssssss soooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood
>>
File: FB_IMG_1474518904270.jpg (17KB, 480x614px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1474518904270.jpg
17KB, 480x614px
>>8458043
What age would you estimate this young woman to be?

Also: theoretically, would there be something akin to a sonic boom if something did manage to exceed the speed of light?
>>
>>8458632
Photonic boom
>>
>>8458632
>Also: theoretically, would there be something akin to a sonic boom if something did manage to exceed the speed of light?
Yes, actually:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cherenkov_radiation
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.