[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to learn and be proficient in a dozen different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to learn and be proficient in a dozen different topics in a span of one week or two weeks?
>>
no, however it is possible to fool people who know nothing about said topics that you do possess proficiency after one or two weeks study, and for most people, that's good enough.
>>
>>8446737
Yeah, college students do it every 2 weeks.
>>
>>8446737
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

This place is the fucking center of the universe for socially inept autists asking retarded ass questions.

>Any tips for autodidacts

>Going to learn 4 languages in 2 weeks, tips

>Hurry look what I'm about to (pretend to) do

No you fucks. No one cares about you, and you trying to seem cool to your anonymous online friends only makes you look like the dumbass you are.

Like I said just fucking kill yourself then post it online after.
>>
>>8446785
>complains about /sci/ being full of autist
>writes the most butthurt, autistic post on /sci/
>>
>>8446785
strong projection
>>
>>8446785

>I am going to project my shit on this guy that way I might feel better about myself

We've all been there guy, theres always /adv/ if you need some help.
>>
>>8446785
Seriously, I get it, you have good intentions and get the books, but never get around to reading them. Do two things, buddy:
>1: Chill
>2: Read the books
It'll be fine, it is never too late my autistic friend.
>>
>>8446829
>>8446816
>>8446794
>>8446793

Lol what a bunch of fucking autists. /Sci/ is one of the best places to troll. Good job m8 thanks for the laughs
>>
>>8447417
>I was only pretending
>>
>>8447417
The key to successful trolling is not admitting you're trolling. If you admit it you've failed.
Unless you're not the same guy, only pretending to be, in which case 5/10
>>
>>8447417
> being this new
>>
>>8447563
>Making up arbitrary rules

Kek, nice one brainlet
>>
>>8447563
>The key to successful trolling is not admitting you're trolling
You realize that admitting you were trolling is bait on its own, right?
>>
>>8448073
If you're trolling by claiming to be trolling, and you don't admit that you're trolling by claiming to be trolling, you aren't admitting your trolling.
This is a straightforward concept
>>
>>8448550
No seriously I was trolling
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.