[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you find it easier to read physical books rather than reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1463245208598.jpg (1MB, 1904x4706px) Image search: [Google]
1463245208598.jpg
1MB, 1904x4706px
Do you find it easier to read physical books rather than reading them on monitor/e-reader ?
>>
File: CS school.png (3MB, 2200x3276px) Image search: [Google]
CS school.png
3MB, 2200x3276px
>>8444645
both sides are memes
>>
>>8444653
Rosen's book is an amazing introduction to discrete maths. Of course it's not gonna be as in depth about each topic as a book that has the fucking topic as a title, but if you're interested in the field and want a quick overview of what the fields are roughly about it's a good book.
>>
>>8444653
>>8444658
stop being autistic and answer if you find it easier to read physical copy of book rather than digital
>>
>>8444664
>stop being autistic
no.
>>
just as easy to read, but having a physical copy makes it much easier to flip back and forth and find things
>>
>>8444645
the former here since light can hurt your eyes and >>8444677
>>
>>8444645
Literally the reason why i changed to mechanical engineering...
>>
>>8444645
Yes, it's far easier to read stuff that's printed on paper.
>>
>>8445491
Hahahahaha guess what m8? You need to know computer science in mechanical engineering now. Soon we'll be doing design at a higher level
>>
File: CS guide.png (178KB, 1068x1142px) Image search: [Google]
CS guide.png
178KB, 1068x1142px
>>8445760

You can learn CS in a year of self study.
>>
I prefer the convenience of reading from a screen.
>>
I like all three for different purposes. I like to own physical books and prefer the look and feel of actual paper as long as it's not shit quality. An e-reader is a lot more convenient especially for heavy books. I read on a monitor if it's a book that expects me to do things on a computer, usually programming. The easiest is definitely the e-reader.
>>
>>8444645
Physical books. It's easier to cross reference material with physical pages.
>>8445760
>>8445769
>Learning to code = CS
You can also learn physics or mathematics in a year using self study as well.
>>
Having a monitor is having your own light, but modern e-books need a 4chan-like quote system for when they reference back to previous pages.
>>
>>8446033
If you spend 15 hours a day for a year you can master anything. that is if you're not autistic and watch movies/listen to music
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.