[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can we save the ecosystems of our planet, reduce overpopulation,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1470040277892.jpg (92KB, 1000x596px) Image search: [Google]
1470040277892.jpg
92KB, 1000x596px
how can we save the ecosystems of our planet, reduce overpopulation, and prevent habitat destruction and extiction with our current technology and systems of government?
>>
>>8444323
>save the ecosystems etc etc
why?
How much of your income are you willing to give up to save some stupid ducks?

>reduce overpopulation
define "overpopulation"
Do you have some magic optimization algorithm that gives you the ideal number of people on earth? Based on what?
>>
>>8444323
Hitler 2.0 but for africans, middle easterners chinese, the uneducated, and possibly indians.
>>
>>8444343
its not just stupid ducks though, we as a race are killing our planet. those stupid ducks can easily be swapped out for almost any living creature larger than an ant and the meaning stays the same. all life across the planet, including our own, is affected by pollution, greenhouse gases, and industry to the point where we've fucked our planet up immensly in just over 100 years. Saving populations and entire species is more than just letting creatures go extinct, it destroys entire ecosystems, some that directly effect us. so yeah Im okay with putting some of my income into saving the planet.
As for overpopulation I dont even think I need a model to show that to you, china alone has over a billion people. the sheer amount of waste and pollution we humans create from a highly concentrated population like that is disgusting to say the least.
>>
>>8444346
I dont agree with the genocide, but you're onto somethin here
>>
File: idiocracy.jpg (137KB, 560x801px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy.jpg
137KB, 560x801px
dont have a kid
>>
File: 1367285099269.jpg (88KB, 550x735px) Image search: [Google]
1367285099269.jpg
88KB, 550x735px
>>8444346
>chinese

Chinks did such a good job managing their population with one-child, they now switched to two-child because the greying effect of a buildup of elderly citizens now threatens their economy.

Have some Goddamn respect, round-eye.
>>
>>8444346
>the uneducated
>i'm admitting there are obvious subhumans, genocide is one thing but claiming IQ is 100% genetic is going a little too far
That post is weird.
>>
>>8444384
>greying effect of a buildup of elderly citizens now threatens their economy.
This is why people living until they're 85 is not a good thing.
>>
>>8444372
>killing our planet
This is incorrect, the planet cannot be killed. Saving the planet from overpopulation is something best left to the clergy in the west and the heads of state in the east. If you want to do something yourself don't procreate. Truth be told, there is no stopping the clever ape from fornicating and 7 billion apes will carry on fornicating until some natural check comes along, resource depletion, famine, plague or what have you. It's not really a problem the ape can solve on its own, the ape will need help from natural law and will get it someday and that's that. Don't worry, be a happy ape!
>>
make more sustainable communities and cities, live in them instead of covering so much area in environments which serve only humans.

spend more money on conservation and restoration. if we could somehow demand 1% of large corporations profits or something, it would have a vast vast impact.

a huge amount of the problem is the demand for things which are produced in ways that are very damaging. eg chocolate. more awareness of what stuff we buy that is bad, and demand for it to be available in sustainable form instead.

our knowledge and technology is plenty to save most things which aren't already too far gone, its mostly an issue of how people demand things be.

overpopulation idk
>>
>>8444323
I don't belief we can do anything about those global issues because human nature. We are notoriously bad at acting collectively on a global scale, there's no fucking way that we can effectively tackle any of those problems. We can and should try, but it's way more likely that in the end we need to feel the consequences first so every last retard on this planet can comprehend how our actions lead to bad stuff. Overpopulation for example is a problem that is actually not a big deal if we just started to change our lifestyles like we give a shit. But we don't. We absolutely fucking don't. We haven't even thought about changing that. At this point, we live life at 150%. We consume/eat/drink what we want, when we want it and as much as we want. Nobody gives a shit where it comes from and at what cost. We live in an amazing age, life is so mind-numbingly effortless, it's fucking insane. We can literally have whatever we want, at any point. I'm 100% convinced that in maybe 100 years history classes will look back at us and shake their heads thinking about just what assholes we were. We KNEW what was going on, still our cities are filled with entitled cunts that throw away food A that was shipped from Mexico, because they like food B that was shipped from Brazil better. And fucking fat people. People who literally just fucking eat twice as much as they need to and just cost money on all sides. What a waste of human life and resources, what the fuck, seriously. Explain that to some kid who grew up in the world we leave behind, holy shit. What would you even say?

The environment needs to fight back real hard until we realize that this is real. You might say, hey it does exactly that right now, you can read it up, but NOPE, not enough as you can't see that shit on your way to the next walmart.
>>
>>8444644
Why do soem people hate their own species so much?
>>
>>8444907

how do some people not hate our species?
>>
>>8444421
so just wait for catastrophe?
>>
>>8444323
Overpopulation is a meme.
Overcrowding in cities is real.
>>
>>8444974
^^This^^
>>
>>8444954
Well you can wait if you like for a day that may never come in your life, but chances are many catastrophes will befall the apeman in the 21st century I'm not a sky is falling dood, it just like many problems are coming to a head at the same time so adaption is key. Ever seen Deliverance? Forget the squeel like a pig part, earlier on when Louis goes on about machines failing and who has the ability to survive? Then later about playing the game?

Absolutely forget about working with other apes to solve some of these problems for they have no solution, like who breeds, resource depletion - water - oil, perhaps famine and of course superbugs...who knows, wait and see for sure but remember, life is short.
>>
>>8444420

Chinks are the worst they destroy wildlife for their stupid fake medicine and have no concept of humane treatment of animals, they pollute more than the US does which means it doesn't matter how many carbon neutral countries in the West there are because China will build another 20 coal power plants a week.

The chinks can't make anything themselves either they have to copy the design from a western company, chinks truly are parasites on the earth.
>>
>>8444346
that's what I've been thinking for a while
but unfortunately Islam will take over some day and every educated person will get shot
they have been doing that for some centuries now and won't stop anytime soon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.