[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50% pregnancies failure, so huge number that I checked it on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

50% pregnancies failure, so huge number that I checked it on several sources.
Is this specific to humans or true for all mamals? Are half of oviparous animals eggs not hatching for all species?
>>
>>8443108
Don't forget about all the anti-masturbation people who claim that sperm is life, and that masturbating is murder, ignoring the fact that even when you ejaculate into your wife's vagina, at most one out of billions of sperms will result in life, with the rest dying.

As for your question, it is specific to humans. Humans have terrible conception rate when compared to other animals. A couple having sex for a month will only get pregnant 18% of the time, over an entire year you're still only talking 92%, ridiculous.
>>
>>8443130
"Every sperm is sacred" lol. Spermatozoa are quickly disposed if not used it, abstinence would spare none.
These pregnancy failures doesn't eliminate all anomalous embryos anyway. And it's not like most people hate trying but a bad time for the others like exclusive homosexuals
>>
>>8443130
This is a strawman. The Catholic Church is opposed to masturbation on the grounds that sex was designed for procreation and using your body in a sexual way for anything other than making children is a sin. The church believes life begins at fertilization. You might find this ridiculous but it's a completely different position than thinking sperm are humans.
>>
>>8443165
That's great for the catholic church, but I am not Christian and I don't live in a Christian Country. The major antagonism in my country to masturbation (both religious and non-religious, though I won't specify which religion) is on the grounds that spermatozoa are children in potential, and masturbation is potentially murdering children.
>>
>>8443184
Wtf what country do you live in?
>>
Whether or not a fetus is "'""human""" is completely irrelevant to the ethics of it all.

The fetus is not a person. The fetus has no rights.
>>
>>8443184

Tell them that sperm naturally die on their own anyway.
>>
>>8443108
It died on its own, and if you want to get down into the weeds God is also the greatest anti-abortionist because by the picture's logic God is responsible for every failed abortion.

>>8443244
>Nothing PERSONell kid...
>>
>>8443203
I guess it's one of Biblical religions.
>Onan's act was condemned because it was a constant of the prescientific mind to consider that the child is contained in the sperm the same way a plant is contained in its seed.
Maybe Judaism
>The traditional rabbinical interpretation of Leviticus 15 was that it applies to all sperm flows, including sperm flows due to masturbation.
No other religions seem to ban masturbation due to belief that sperm is like seeds.
Taoism mentions qi as a life force, which can be released from masturbation, but doesn't ban it nor connect spermatozoa with children.
For any religion, local religious practice could be different however, and make masturbation a taboo without regard for standard teaching of church.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_on_masturbation
>>
>>8443108
>50% pregnancies failure

It's around 50-70% of fertilized eggs fail to implant. But keep in mind that these numbers are a bit skewed as it's recorded mostly from older women trying to conceive with medical aid.

>Is this specific to humans or true for all mamals

It basically has to do with how deep the egg needs to implant. Primates with larger brains have to implant deeper to get enough blood flow to sustain the fetus and there is a direct correlation between brain size and implantation success from this.

>Most prolific abortionist of all-time

Miscarriages aren't abortions anymore than old age is murder. There need to be an active intervention with mens rea for it to be considered an abortion.

>"Life begins at conception"

Yes, it's a [math]live[/math] cell different from the mother and father hence the beginning of this living cell is at its origin. Not all lives are the same though, a fertilized egg while a life is more akin to plant or animal life than human life. "Ensoulment" has traditionally been viewed as happening later into the pregnancy though this has never stopped Christians for being against it at all stages.
>>
>>8443278
Correct, good call (Israel)
>>
>>8443155
>Every sperm is sacred
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4mGrNGuJTM
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.