[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so I hope this is /sci/ related enough but I think it can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20161029_001426.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_001426.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
Ok so I hope this is /sci/ related enough but I think it can be considered engineering, so maybe the more homosexual of users can help me here:

Will I be able to smoke DMT with a pipe like this? I know that you have to slowly vaporize that shit for it to work, and the plan is to hold a flame close to the lid to get just enough heat convection going.

Then I am not sure: should I breathe it in while still vaporizing it, or should I let ot build up inside the corpus and then take all at once?

I know that you can smoke a bottle bong in this way with hash or whatever, but its usually a bigger bottle.

Will there be enough room for the vapor from 50mg DMT in that thing or will I lose a lot from the not-quite-airtight tape structure?

Im afraid If I take hits while burning I might not "break through" and waste a bunch so...
>>
File: IMG_20161029_001515.jpg (4MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161029_001515.jpg
4MB, 4128x3096px
Forgot to mention that Im not some hippie who thinks he will get enlightened from this shit. Just bored on a friday night and I feel like seeing fucked up things for shits and giggles. Dont need any advice on psychedelics on general either. Just advice if this works...
>>
>>8443091
Also pic should be turned 90° clockwise. Didnt see it on the phone and didnt bother sending everything to the PC first...
>>
>>8443091
Seriously? Just smoke it out of an apple..
>>
>>8443091
DUDE
>>
>>8443106
Im german. Im afraid if I smoke it out of an apple I will miss out on that sweet sweet efficiency...
>>
Si I just smoked the 50mg with this pipe and I feel literally nothing at all. Did I make a mistake building it or is the stuff just shit?
>>
Jesus what the hell are you even good for? Why didnt anybody stop me? What a waste of time...
>>
>>8443091
Looks fine to me nigga, by the way, I'm a nuclear engineer and I'm hetrosexual.
>>
>>8443162
You probably just had shitty weed or fucked something up
>>
>>8443258
I think the alu foil thing was shit. The stuff melted and seeped everywhere mixing with molten glue from the lid... Bad idea. Next time I think I will try making sort of a methpipe from a lightbulb, so that there is nowhere the liquid dmt can run off to...

>>8443265
>shitty weed
What?
>>
>>8443248
>blaming an Austrian song bird fight club for your own actions
>>
>>8443369
Some aluminum foil, is more like polymer coated with a thin layer of aluminum.
>>
File: fggt.jpg (60KB, 508x684px) Image search: [Google]
fggt.jpg
60KB, 508x684px
>>8443091
>>
>>8443091
>flame close to the lid
flame is Neanderthal
use a vape heater
>>
>>8444174
What is that? Can I build it myself or do I need to buy it?

Also I think the heat wasnt the problem, just that once liquified the DMT could flow into all the small ridges in the foil making it all messy. I had kinda anticipated that it would vaporize really quickly, and there is not a single video on the entire internet that shows someone actually doing it...
>>
>>8444219
I guess you have to build it yourself from available components. Direct heating lets you control the vaporization process. The whole instrument can be rather tiny compared to your contraption; reduced condensation waste. Google vaporizer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.