[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientism = counsiousness. I'd like to know how you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Scientism = counsiousness. I'd like to know how you guys think about counsiousness in science.

We can explain most things with science. I trust science in every way but there's always something missing. You can scientifically explain why you dont feel anything if you cut your hand off. The nerves aren't connected to the brain anymore. Simple and very much true. Then there're thousands of explanations of many things, but to me at least it always comes down to one thing: One, possibly two. Everything is created by energy. If you break down anything to its core it will be energy. So how do we explain our world, well, through our counsiousness.

For example, an animal may experience the world completely different from a human. Very likely a human experience the world completely different compared to another human. You can never escape reality, because reality is in our mind, but you can change reality, just like energy which can only be changed. This works in both a physical and psycologic way. Physically you can change the world into something better, and mentally you can do it, this is why people enjoy different things, some might think playing football is the worst, others dont. It's all in our mind.

Biocentrism by Robert Lanza (leading stem cell researcher) and Bob Berman (astronomer) is regarding this issue.

What do you think about my thoughts and biocentrism?
>>
File: scientismidol.png (25KB, 600x544px) Image search: [Google]
scientismidol.png
25KB, 600x544px
>>8440116
>Scientism

stopped reading there

>>>/x/
>>
>>8440120
counsiousness = scientism as well. What's making you feel like stop reading. Don't be afraid to debate. Even Stephen Hawkings is one of the proponents of multiverses which is supported by biocentrism. So I don't get what your problem is.
>>
>>8440116
>counsiousness

>>8440120

Stopped reading there. I don't know what this word means. I think he means consciousness, but if he can't open a dictionary or use spell check, nothing else could possibly be worth reading.
>>
What, the last consciousness thread died yet? This shit's like an eternal flame wtf
>>
>>8440315
Strangely appropriate since the eternal flame is kept alive by vestal virgins AHAHAHAHA
>>
hmm can't agree anymore ......... energy is "the core" but i m still not sure about consciousness ...... i mean how could neurons activity in brain results in consciousness....... think about it
>>
>>8440310
Please rewrite what I wrote in my native language. Protip: You can't because you only know english, the only geography you know is your states while every non retard country learn their states and all the names of the other counties. Plus we doesn't have the common sense to say football to the sport where you kick a ball with your foot.
>>
>>8440336
*does have the common sense
>>
>>8440116
>hmm can't agree anymore ......... energy is "the core" but i m still not sure about consciousness ...... i mean how could neurons activity in brain results in consciousness....... think about it
>>
>>8440310
Wise advise : Don't look for weaknesses or in this case don't look for spelling mistakes , instead listen/read what they are trying to convey .........
>>
Soul = consciousness
>>
>>8440386
what exactly soul is? .......
>>
>>8440385
And what exactly is that?
>>
>>8440393
hmm u still didn't get it ..... did you? what do you think, what he is trying to convey through his message ?
>>
>>8440397
Basically what I'm trying to convey is that we need to change our way of looking at death and even life. Since everything isn't linear I'm having a hard time to believe that our consciousness is too. But I don't believe that our body lives again but our conciousness might do. I believe it all turns black or into nothingness for a while, just like the physical body decays, but in time we're a part of the cycle of life and kind of are reborn. The same with the universe, once this universe is dead it will never return. But one of the multiverses might takes it place, like we're inflating or eaen so to say by another universe.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.