[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people romanticize pseudo-intellectualism and mock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: e.png (121KB, 811x844px) Image search: [Google]
e.png
121KB, 811x844px
Why do people romanticize pseudo-intellectualism and mock and trivialize STEM?
>>
Why is OP such a faggot and why won't he stop posting shit threads?
>>
>>8431783
Because assholes like you think STEM is like the only thing that matters in the world.

Let people study whatever they like and stop being a pretentious cunt.
>>
Because being pseudo-intellectual is fun. I used to be a STEM sperg but due to my high intelligence I got bored and dropped out.
>>
i study philosophy and i mock the stems all the time. they dont even know aristophle and shit
>>
>>8431833
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 --------> actually it's more of a 2/8
>>
>>8431833
Of course you don't know aristophle. After all, you cannot know nuffin!
>>
>>8431838
who cares, accoring to my homie shorpenheuer, numbers are just perception anyway and when i want to percept different then i just do it, so technically you did give me an 8/8 in my reality, dickhead
>>
File: arthur-schopenhauer.jpg (113KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-schopenhauer.jpg
113KB, 1024x768px
>>8431842
Shorpenheuer like Cunt. Shoerpenheuer don't like Kegel.

I hve social anxiety
>>
File: Schelling_1848.jpg (294KB, 1225x1357px) Image search: [Google]
Schelling_1848.jpg
294KB, 1225x1357px
>>8431847
And everybody hates Schmelling.
>>
>>8431833
this

stemfags cannot know nuffin
>>
>>8431783
Western government promotes the idea that science is white supremacist and numbers are racist so you can enjoy it to degrade and die out in the future. This is a decadent society and rise of shamanism.
>>
>>8431783
i dont know. why do we shitpost on /sci/ instead of studying actual science?
>>
>>8431881
If you wanted to study science you wouldnt be here in the first place.
>>
>>8431783
>Why do people romanticize pseudo-intellectualism and mock and trivialize STEM?

Because pseudo-intellectualism is within the reach of morons.

While STEM is not.
>>
>>8431783
Because people want to look smart with minimal effort
>>
>>8431783
>Why do people romanticize pseudo-intellectualism and mock and trivialize STEM?

Because when you're an inbred window licker it helps your self esteem to try and delegitimize people who are (by all measurable metrics) superior forms of life.
>>
>>8431789
>Because assholes like you think STEM is like the only thing that matters in the world.Let people study whatever they like and stop being a pretentious cunt.

says the inbred window licker who failed calc 1 and had to transfer to a liberal arts undergrad program with no meaningful future.
>>
>>8431827
>I used to be a STEM sperg but due to my high intelligence I got bored and dropped out.

said no one ever that was intelligent enough to get a STEM degree
>>
File: 1475580940102.png (20KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
1475580940102.png
20KB, 506x606px
>tfw to intelligent to get a STEM degree
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.