[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry boys, Cleverness is inherited from the mother's chromosomes,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1477089118796.jpg (85KB, 720x714px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477089118796.jpg
85KB, 720x714px
Sorry boys,

Cleverness is inherited from the mother's chromosomes, as proven by researchers.

How do you feel?
>>
>>8428211
We all know that intelligence is randomly assigned and not inherited as a genetic property.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>8428211
i feel a lot relief, im dumb as a stone but my girl is a top tier researcher i think she just married me for my muscles
>>
>>8428213
>"intelligence genes are carried on the X chromosome, and women have two of these"

U mad, boys? Researchers have proven this
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHH.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHH.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>8428211
>random equations on the blackboard while a stereotypical "nerd" makes a "The Thinker" in the forefront
>>
>>8428211
Vague and probably net false. A lot goes into neurological function.
>>
Nice bait

It was proven already that the source of the article in question came from a blog done by a psychologist who merely use previous studies to derive the conclusion.

There's no direct study that proves it.
>>
>>8428211

Schopenhauer figured this out two hundred years ago, try to keep up science-fags.

>the father's moral character does indeed appear in the son, yet with the modification it has received through another and often very different intellect (the inheritance from the mother), when a correction of the observation becomes necessary.
>>
>>8428211
So how do I find a female with these genes? At what point in the relationship do I ask for a DNA sample and have it sequenced?
>>
This is partly true. The X chromosome carries a high concentration of genes that affect intelligence. Very positive and very negative traits tend to be recessive, so they are much more likely to be expressed when only 1 copy of the allele is present, such as in men, who only have one X chromosome. As a result, men are far more likely to be intelligent if they have an intelligent mother because their mother's recessive intelligence traits aren't hidden due to another, more dominant, more average trait. Conversely, highly intelligent women are less likely to see highly intelligent daughters because highly positive or negative, recessive intelligence traits are very commonly overpowered by more average, dominant traits due to women having two X chromosomes.

On the whole, this means men have a much wider intelligence distribution than women, so there are much more highly intelligent men than women and much more retarded men than retarded women.

OP isn't completely wrong, but fuck you for the b8
>>
Welp no wonder I suck at school I was born a half mexican half german

Take a wild guess which side is the female
>>
>>8428306
Your father is a race traitor piece of shit.
>>
File: wojakface.jpg (23KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
wojakface.jpg
23KB, 320x252px
>>8428306
>>8428268

>Brains of a Mexican with the moral character of a German

anon-kun, I...
>>
>>8428310
To be fair he chose well at least

>>8428311
Are you implying I have neither
>>
>>8428335

>To be fair he chose well at least

Did you just call your mom hot?
>>
>>8428340
>Implying people have a blindspot as to the attractiveness of their family members
They don't.
>>
>>8428302
It is annoying how people fall for articles that simplify scientific findings for attention
>>
>>8428211
taking the bait

but how do they explain the discrepancy between males and females in high level physics
>>
>>8428372
They really do my guy.
>>
>>8428211
That sucks, since the relationship I am in at the moment is with a normie of average intellect. I'd best upgrade before planting my seed.
>>
>>8428302
"To be a man you must have honor. Honor and a penis."
>>
>>8428372
Some nice rationalization there Oedipus.
>>
>>8428268
schopenhauer was a memelord that thought that atoms were bullshit and chemistry was nonsense
>>
>>8428211
>using a newspapers representation of a study

i thought we were passed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rnq1NpHdmw
>>
>>8428215
AND YOUR HUGE COCK YOU WHO0RE
>>
>>8428215
That's what I always wanted to do. How did she not scared you? How did you met and what's your profession?

t.mathfag girl
>>
>>8429067
tard
>>
>>8428211
So they're finally admitting intelligence is inherited then?

Looks like we can kill off all the third worlders without worry then.
>>
>>8428211
this must explain why M/F F/M interracial children have vastly different intelligence ranges.
>>
File: 1475498011922.png (39KB, 211x220px) Image search: [Google]
1475498011922.png
39KB, 211x220px
>>8428211
I suspected as much, my dad is dumb as a brick and mom is decently smart, while im a total genius
pic related, its me
>>
File: 1.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
108KB, 357x368px
>>8429270
>tfw im the only intelligent guy in a sea of retarts
>>
>>8428211
Intelligence is a polygenic trait with alleles that affect it on every chromosome. It's not a sex linked trait like colour blindness. This is clickbait.

Also, this is falsified by generations of psychological research showing that the child's IQ is close to the mean of the parents' IQs.
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (27KB, 255x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
27KB, 255x400px
This about sums it up.
>>
>>8429295
that's a slavic chick
>>
>>8428218
>>8428302
Only one (randomly chosen per cell) chromosome is expressed in females you retards, that's X-inactivation for you. So it dosen't matter if you have one or two of them, you still got one allele only.
>>
>>8429309
And slavs must go. They are subhumans.
>>
But...I'm way smarter than my mom.
>>
>>8428211
that explains why humanity is dumb as shit
>>
>>8428211
I claim bs and sage your faghot thread

My father wasprobably one of the Smartest scientists from belarus ( and probably the only one) where my mother is a retarded logic hating shit that believes Un popsci and pseudosci, but always starts screaming and crying when someone tries to give her arguments.
And still I turned out pretty gud with an IQ of 138, like my father

Have fun reading your popsci from buzzfeed faggot OP
>>
>>8428211
Even so it appears the intelligence is also highly based off nurture i.e. around 50%

Of course since intelligence is such an intangible thing, I will also make the broad assumption that anyone reading this has made the subconscious choice to imitate their more 'intelligent' carer

This would mean if the father was the more 'intelligent' of the carers it is likely that he would have an equally significant effect, if not more if one considers a person's aspirations for a more cerebral occupation to lead to higher mental acuity (if the father was engaged in such an occupation)

https://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/intelligence
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/

tl;dr
Find a smart wife and be a good role model or vice versa
>>
>>8428211
Well my father was a homidical gangbanger while my mom grew up on the streets in an abusive household but still made it college before my dad impregnated her three times.
>>
>>8428211
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SAAIENS"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>8428211
Bait thread? Bait thread.
>>
>>8428211
>>>/pol/

Only those troglodytes would believe this.
>>
I would say morals and many world views are inherited from mothers for obvious reasons. Intelligence is built on from experience.
>>
>>8429763
Why do you think it's wrong and what do you think is the source of an individuals intelligence?
>>
>>8428211
>barr bodies
>>
>>8428215

You're not that dumb if you're smart enough to browse /sci/.
>>
>>8428211
>Psychology
>>
>>8429791
He probably doesn't pretend to know for attention.
>>
Good. I'm a knuckle-dragging lunkhead. My wife is a Chinese MBA. Offspring intelligence should be A-OK!
>>
>>8430066
lol keep telling yourself that
>>
>tfw wife is a doctor
We're not having kids
>>
>>8428823
Peeeeeeenis
>>
>>8429220
A-are you an archaeologist?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.