[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is baldness generally considered an undesirable trait? Humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Why is baldness generally considered an undesirable trait? Humans have been evolving less and less hair since forever, and it's not like in the modern times you can't just wear a hat when it's nippy.

inb4
>t. Baldy McBaldson
yes
>>
Because if you're sick and malnourished, you lose hair. It's not a good sign.
>>
>>8427235
>t. Baldy McBaldson

>Humans have been evolving less and less hair since forever
Yeah, that's why it's so common to see chimps with picrelated kind of hair.
>>
File: 1424598410581.jpg (776KB, 1536x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1424598410581.jpg
776KB, 1536x1920px
I have head full of thick hair. I feel bad for you hairlets.
>>
Lots of girls consider shaved / bald guys hot. Go outside more you fucking virgin.

>hurrdurr I'm a kissless virgin because of my receding hairline, not my 400 terabytes of hentai I jerk off to

fucking loser
>>
>>8427235
Because most balding guys desperately cling on to the last patches of hair and that just looks terrible. Shave it all off and move on with your life, or get transplants.
>>
>>8427326
Why doesn't everyone who balds just get a loan and transplants? Surely the hair is important enough for it to not matter that you're in debt to the bank, I mean, anyone can take a loan in a first-world country.
>>
File: 11.-Alien-1-696x464[1].jpg (42KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
11.-Alien-1-696x464[1].jpg
42KB, 696x464px
>>8427241
>Because if you're sick and malnourished, you lose hair. It's not a good sign.
Or because the evolutionary state of your body has exceeded the need for skull fur ;)
>>
>>8427256
>hairlets
Are you the gook spammer?

Fucking brainlet.
>>
>>8427235
probably because it appeared recently and there are more people with hair than bald people so we're not used to it yet (my guess)

and thick hair shows health, young age and strength
>>
>>8427445
but baldness is related to male hormones, so a bald men should be considered more masculine than men with perfect hearline.
>>
File: 1424258715847.jpg (714KB, 1278x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1424258715847.jpg
714KB, 1278x1920px
>>8427410
>Are you the gook spammer?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>8427235
>Why is baldness generally considered an undesirable trait?
It's a scheme by hair products companies to sell you shit. Women don't care, as long as you don't do a comb-over.
>>
>>8427235
cus hair is beautiful. get a man bun or get fucked by jamal son
>>
>>8427366
How much do good transplants cost? I don't want a botch job. I want some Lebron James / Steve Carrell level shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.