[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, I'm doing a poll for college. Would anybody be comfortable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: fearsillhoette.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
fearsillhoette.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Hello, I'm doing a poll for college. Would anybody be comfortable telling me most prominent fear. (either common or more specific/unusual fears)
>>
>>8418389
The effects of our CO2 emissions is definitely my biggest fear.
>>
Skeletons in astronaut suits.

It stems from when I was a kid and I watched the Scooby Doo episode Space Kook, the laugh freaked me out.
Then when I was older the doctor who episode Silence in the library.

I'm fine with each of them on their own. But put the together and I get spooped the fucked out
>>
>>8418389
I have brainlet-phobia

The fear of one day waking up having lost an IQ point. This is why I made a program that generates a new IQ test from a database with more than a million different problems, randomly picking ones in a 'smart' (too complex to get into detail) way and I do it immediately and ask for my score.

It has happened that in a day I score 1 point less and in that moment I just take like 5 sleeping pills to sleep all day and wake up the next day to see if anything is better. My philosophy is that if I do something without that IQ point it is going to be shit compared to my previous works.

But in days where I score a point more I try to keep drinking coffee nonstop so that I can do the most I can with that extra IQ. I usually sleep when I collapse after 3 weeks from caffeine overload and sleep depravation.
>>
I find nothing more scary than the thought that somebody might find out my greatest fear.
>>
File: heLOVEScandy.png (77KB, 315x198px) Image search: [Google]
heLOVEScandy.png
77KB, 315x198px
>>
Stale memes
>>
My greatest fear is that someone somewhere actually thinks asking questions to an anonymous fillipino flipbook forum is going to produce any kind of meaningful information
>>
>>8418389
I'm kind of afraid of infinity. Imagine being on the same spot forever, No way to progress and no way to end it all. I would definitly go insane.
>>
Nothing puts more fear into my heart then the thought of hillary clinton OR donald drumpf doing ANYTHING that effects global events. I fear for the future, now more than ever. Jill 2016 !!!
>>
I fear being unsuccessful.
>>
I'm very scared of getting Alzheimer's (or something similar). The idea of losing myself and having fleeting awareness of it is very terrifying to me
>>
That the bacterial meningitis i had gave me permanent brain damage, and I will never achieve my full potential because of it.
>>
>>8418389
fear of losing my mind, going insane or becoming retarded
>>
Betrayal by those that i trust and love
>>
Everyone I care about suddenly deciding that they don't need/want me in their lives anymore
>>
Being trapped in an enclosed space, aka cleithrophobia
>>
>>8418399
Strangely enough I'm the same way
>>
The inevitable (or is it?) Heat death of the universe
>>
>>8418479
This, I fear dying poor
>>
>>8418399
Have you seen that Doctor Who? episode?
>>
>>8418389

schizophrenia, becoming retarded and not knowing it.

IMO any other fears prove that you're already retarded.
>>
>>8419126
I think that was 'Silence in the Library' in the 4th (new) series.
>>
File: 1475289651516.jpg (543KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475289651516.jpg
543KB, 1280x720px
Alzheimers. Me or my parents getting it.

As a fun fact, I'm deathly scared of balloons. Specifically, them popping. If there's a balloon in the same room as me I gett nervous.
>>
File: akari dont cry.gif (451KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
akari dont cry.gif
451KB, 500x281px
My biggest fear is entropy, just imagine yourself being drown in water just makes me feel very sick down to my stomach, like what could possibly be worse than hearing these MASSIVE loud noise banging your head until your head crushes like balloon popping in and out of existence due to wave duality collapsing the very fabric of reality just like the big bang, except in reverse and much quicker.
>>
>>8418389
Never finding pleasure or meaning in anything I do.
>>
>>8418389
I have batophobia. But bears are scary as well
>>
>>8419328
Not be able to understand your last explanation, but it is only fear of entropy, no?
>>
>>8418389
Unwanted and irreversible mental change. Especially loss of access to portions of the overall spectrum of states and cognitive operations.

I don't want to forget what made me, even if I abandon it. I see it as losing parts of myself.
>>
>>8418389
Being useless
>>
My biggest two fears are surviving and spiders.

Surviving as in: working my whole fucking life only to feed the system and be forgotten afterwards.
>>
>>8419090

Yea I'm with you on this one. I can't even conceive what happens aftwerwards. Does time even continue once it ends?
>>
>>8418389
My fear is of other humans

When your a child, you read stories about monsters, but in the real world, people have the potential to be more evil and despicable than anything a fictional book could make.
>>
>>8418389
Ceasing to exist.
>>
>>8419418
Well... yes?

The universe reaches an equilibrium where every location has the same amount of energy. Time would continue on, but nothing would happen.
>>
>>8419422
The future is bleak.
>>
>>8418426
go insane would be a progression
>>
4d geometry 2bh.

Trying to visualize it just gives me a headache.
>>
>>8418389
>Forgetting I registered for a class and never showing up
>Forgetting to go the lectures
>Forgetting to go to the exam

Years later, and I still wake up in cold sweat
>>
My greatest fear is of being held captive with no hope. An example would be a demented person capturing me having all my limbs chopped off and eyes and internal ear organs removed, face mutilated, stuffing me in a dark basement, but still keeps me on life support. Leaving me with alone with my thoughts with no hope for anything, yet no escape or ability to die.
>>
>>8418389
>Hello, I'm doing a poll for college. Would anybody be comfortable telling me most prominent fear. (either common or more specific/unusual fears)

>I'm doing a poll for college

>I'm doing a poll

> a poll

> pol

triggered

hehe I can meme too XD
>>
Losing to anyone in anything.
>>
>>8418389
My greatest fear is having high school be the best years of my life.
>>
>>8418389
Polls, and sharing my fears
>>
>>8421118
Ooh that's a banger
>>
Not being in control of my surroundings and the people/things found within. I'm a very controlling person and very nervous when not in control.
>>
rejection, failure, pain
>>
I fear losing control mentally and not having anyone who cares or can help.
Being alone in the world, and then going mad.
>>
A little unusual, but I thought of this awhile ago and its scared the shit out of me ever since. Imagine for whatever reason you meet a future version of yourself, with the knowledge that whatever future is completely set, and you're completely insane. Just a raving lunatic with no semblance of your true self. Knowing that inevitably that would happen would just destroy me
>>
Honestly I think my worst fear would be for something to happen to someone close to me while I currently live thousands of miles away. That and failing out of grad school scares the hell out of me.
>>
>>8418389
being NEET
>>
Losing control of my mental abilities. Already have been diagnosed with OCD, and I have been struggling to maintain a constant, simple life. I'm just scared that one day I am gonna crack.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.