[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. The Government Lies (Remember the Dress incident? With th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 321x157px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 321x157px
1. The Government Lies (Remember the Dress incident? With the gooey stuff?)

It's well known that the government lies, murders and steals in order to keep in control of the population. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that JFK's head did not explode backwards caused by a bullet coming from the book depository. So if the government would murder the president and cover it up... why wouldn't they lie about other stuff?
2. NASA has been caught manipulating images and evidence before

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=30000

http://www.news.com.au/technology/conspiracy-theorists-confident-photoshopped-nasa-image-is-a-cover-up/story-e6frfro0-1225936084529

Once again, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that NASA is full of inconsistencies, lies and coverups. The moon landings look incredibly fake not to mention John Glenn's alleged orbit around the earth in 1962. This guy supposedly shot off the top of a rocket going 17,500 mph, did a mid-air 180 degree turn and successfully orbited the earth 3 and a half times in under 5 hours
Can anyone say "BULLSHITTTT" ?

3. You COULD see the Curvature with your naked eyes if the earth was a Sphere

It's a common misconception that the earth is simply too big to notice any curvature below (insert figure here). This is simply not true. Using the dimensions of the earth provided by NASA, there would be an 8 inch downward curve after the first mile, 32 inches after the second and 6 feet after the 3rd mile. After 20 miles the ground should curve 266 feet downwards.

Go to a place where the horizon is visible from on top of a hill or building and you can easily see for 5-10+ miles with your naked eye. You will notice that the horizon is perfectly flat and there is not any curvature to be seen.

EXPOSED AGAIN
>>
File: pepeclever.jpg (6KB, 186x272px) Image search: [Google]
pepeclever.jpg
6KB, 186x272px
>>8416620
Finally someone who brings fourth a clever discussion on the big debate on "Flath Eath Theory"! People like you who make their own research and questions this mad society we live in a too few.
>>
Finally someone with good points! critical thinking is the way to go, wake up sheeple
>>
>>8416620
Bump for the burn, I want to see /sci/ unleash its power level.
>>
>>8416620
>(Remember the Dress incident? With the gooey stuff?)
huh?
>>
>>8416620
How would Russia, China, EU "hide" the truth is this were true?
>>
>>8416682
Cause its one big conspiracy. They all control their own people and work together to create the illusion that there is an upcomming war. But in reality they are just staging everything. Havent you read 1984 you retard? Its the most accurate describtion of our current world.
>>
The earth is infinite and expanding at an increasing rate. This accounts for increasing gravity causing obesity as people get squashed down more.
>>
File: Yplh18u.png (26KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yplh18u.png
26KB, 527x409px
>>8416620
I'm confused. Is it fun for you to bait people, or are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>8416716
Why is it that all retards think that if you dont agree with their limited point of view you must be trolling or be stupid. Go jump off a bridge you stupid cunt!
>>
I want the Alex Jones' Infowars people to leave.
>>
File: ivan091304-2015z.jpg (484KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ivan091304-2015z.jpg
484KB, 1920x1200px
>>8416620
How do flat earthers explain the coriolis effect?
>>
File: 38b[1].jpg (89KB, 1140x700px) Image search: [Google]
38b[1].jpg
89KB, 1140x700px
hey look a shit post
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org.metacomment.io/forum/index.php?topic=53832.0
>>
>>8416626
This samefag post is using a picture that is mocking in nature, it's obvious the whole post is trolling
>>
>>8416752
I am not op you retard. I just genuently like when people are active in reseaching
>>
>>8416759
look at
>>8416746
OP's is just a repost from this shit in 2012
he's shilling
>>
Reminder that our next president supports this.
>>
>>8416745
All you need to know
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phj7RUP9oyY
>>
>>8416620
How do flat earthers explain the southern pole star, Sigma Octantis?

Why is the Southern Hemisphere so distorted on a flat earth as well?
>>
File: tru thign that hapened.jpg (62KB, 1620x854px) Image search: [Google]
tru thign that hapened.jpg
62KB, 1620x854px
keep the truth alive op
>>
If it's flat then what's on the other side??????
>>
>>8418600
there is no other side
>>
>>8417055
Never heard him saying that. Leave CTR shill.
>>
>>8416620
what reason do you think all the countries in the world have, to lie about something like this?

Do you think that if the earth was actually flat, and people found out, it would change Joe Blos day to day life?

Seems like a pretty trivial issue for a government to conspire about.
>>
Why would the shape of the Earth matter? It could be round, flat, diamond-shaped, cylindrical, etc. What would it change? It's just a meaningless formality, like all matter.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.