[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge for /sci/: How would you decrease Earth's population

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

Challenge for /sci/:
How would you decrease Earth's population from 7.45 billion to 500 million? 6.95 billion people have to be culled.
>>
/sci/ confirmed brainlets LARPing as intellectuals
>>
brainlet /sci/ can't answer my question, Kek
>>
There are many ways.

If you can't figure it out yourself, you are no better than the "brainlets" at sci.
>>
>>8403333
THOSE QUADS
btw I never said I wasn't a brainlet
>>
It's already in progress faggot
>>
Combine the percentile iq and physical genetics of every individual into a new score, rank according to combined percentile, skim off the top until you have successfully maximised human potential
>>
the easy way: nuke enough countries that there are under 500 million people

the hard way:
>educate the entire planet
>improve quality of life
>make cheap power ubiquitous
>spread sexual education and family planning
>watch as the birth rates drop off below replacement levels
>????
>sustainable population
>>
>>8403346
>being this deluded
/sci/ brainlets can't into hereditary genetics
>>
You just got to wait baby.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>8403369
w-wait for what?
>>
>>8403371
Something's coming. Can't you feel it?

It will be here soon.
>>
>>8403391
Our expansion in the galaxy?

Can't wait for it.
>>
>>8403371
For the green parties to stop global warming and all corruption, and for the other liberals to educate the rest of the world till they reach a western standard of living WITHOUT interfering with their culture.

Or, ykow, heat death.
>>
>>8403308
Invent cylons.
Kick cylons off planet for being toasters
???
Give cylons the codes to the defense mainframe
Become a prophet for the one true God
>>
>>8403308
disease is kind of the only way.

the elite can keep the vaccine.
>>
Well...

There are many ways, for example https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_fertilization

What is the exact goal and is billy a Rapist?
>>
>>8403464
To save the enviroment and planet from destructive spooks and gooks.
>>
Start putting more gay bacteria in chemtrails
>>
>>8403308
- accelerate climate change until global average has gone up by 6 degrees
- turbofarm all available soil until it's worn out and useless
- don't implement any water conservation programs
- aggressively promote growth dependent economics everywhere
- keep dumping unprocessed waste into rivers, lakes and oceans
- increase fossil fuel production
- don't do anything about widespread poverty
>>
>>8403522
Why the fuck should we destroy the planet so the surviving population lives in a shithole?

I hope this is bait
>>
>>8403522
>warming up the planet
>not creating an ice age
Typical bullprepper wanting a worldwide climate habitable for shitskins rather than whites.
>>
>>8403647
This, he wants to keep the wrong 500 million alive
>>
Just nuke china, india, south america and africa and all the other poorfag third world countries and purge the kebabs in the first world.
>>
>>8403308
make evangelion and try initiate third(second) impact to ressurect your long dead girlfriend/become immortal
>>
>>8403308
>Off with all in the southern hemisphere
> Over 50's
> Non-tax payers
> Jews/Mongols/Gypsies
> Randomly kill females for the remaining billion.
>>
>>8403308
>start race war
>if shitskins lose, you can rev up dem ovens and achieve your goal
>if shitskins win, industrial farming collapses and you achieve your goal
>>
>>8403695
And who's gonna manufacture your shit faggot
>>
>>8403747
As if we need 95% of the garbage those faggots produce. After the purge we will have enough resources to live on as we rebuild production of necessities. This time without exploiting the producers.
>>
>>8403308
put agent orange in the water systems of the most populated and unsanitary cities on earth
>>
>>8403308
So I don't really think 500 million people could keep up with everything left over from when there was billions. You would probably have to only inhabit one (or two) continents, so the leftovers from civilization on the rest of the land would just be left there. Now you could just say "it will deal with itself" but there's a lot of impact on the whole globe from say, a nuclear plant being left to melt down or the effect of the leftovers of cities being washed into the ocean. It would be too much of a mess for people to clean up in a period of time that humans are able to manage. Also I don't really think there's any good way/system to do that without creating masses of unforeseen problems. Nobody, no matter how smart is able to effectively remove the majority of the population and consider every factor for years to come.
>>
>>8403695
So what happens when the radiation blows into your country and you all die or can't reproduce?
>>
>>8403771
t. dumbass who doesn't know how radiation works
>>
>>8403308
decent troll i give it 5.5/10
>>
File: LMC_SMC.jpg (72KB, 720x452px) Image search: [Google]
LMC_SMC.jpg
72KB, 720x452px
>>8403391
>Can't you feel it?
Many do, the signs are escalating.
Instinct often in guise of depression.
>>
Specifies population decrease
Doesn't specify time

You aren't even worth a green text
>>
>>8403954
Smells like a..../x/.../pol/...
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones
first point : "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."
>>
>>8403308
Choose randomly, it doesn't matter.
>>
mandatory sterilisation for non-whites :^)
>>
>>8403751
Polfag trying to act less deluded then usual
>>
>>8403698
this
>>
>>8403308
Rwanda 2.0 you (can) advance
>>
>>8404155
go back to your jailcell
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 982x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 982x610px
>>8403308

>>>/pol/
>>
Base the entire civilization on cheap liquid sunlight. Economize concerns with infinite substitution. Realize degrading quality, skyrocketing extraction costs. No worry, asteroid miner. Paradigm collapses like all others throughout history. All members hyperspecialized, agriculture regarded as proletariat work. Famine. Some survival. Remaining members forced to live within <2billion carrying capacity of planet. Man is not god afterall.
>>
cannibalism mixed with mad cow
>>
Like everyone said, we're right on track for a future with about 500 million people in the world. Industrialized society will collapse along with resource depletion so those 500 million will live in 3rd world poverty at best.
>>
Sterilize the majority of the population. Population will drop to acceptable numbers in two generations.
>>
>>8403522
So, do exactly like we're currently doing. Got it.
>>
blow up the outside world and force humanity into small underground villages with large robots
>>
Raise the age of consent, infantilize the population though social engineering and disincentivize child birth through feminism, removing all handouts and leave and forcing people to pay for their own retirement.
>>
>>8403333

what a useless post
>>
>>8403756

that's not very nice
>>
>>8403308
detonate a dirty bomb in the ozone layer
>>
>>8405461
I'm ok with this (australia pretty much doesn't have an ozone layer so we won't be affected lol)
>>
Promote Homo- and Transsexuals in order to eliminate potential breeders. Then push anti family values and top it off with some "You'll have a better life without children.
Then just wait a few decades
>>
popularize anime
create an akihabara in every major city
>>
Make all forms of birth control (including abortion) free and eventually it will happen
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.