[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made a video to begin my 10 month attempt at an unsolved major

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: 5.jpg (19KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
19KB, 600x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UthNzj5FLU

I'll make more as I progress. Discuss.
>>
bump. Why doesn't anyone give a fuck?
>>
>>8400132
nice music
>>
Consider getting mental help though.
>>
>>8400169
What gives us reason to believe you will succeed where countless other people failed? Also shouldn't you do work on easier, more approachable problems at least until you get tenure somewhere?
>>
>>8400132
>Victor Mazariegos

Is that not the fake name of the guy who posts wrong solutions to the millenium problems?

Why do you do this? A video now? Your internet persona has gotten out of hand.
>>
>>8400189
I have a really high IQ and I'm very motivated. I also believe extremely difficult things are achievable with enough faith.
>>
>>8400132
Take your meds.
>>
>>8400198
Those were exercises. I realized that solving them was feasible with more time put in because many people said I had some good insights on the problems.
>>
>>8400237
Are you actually Victor Mazariegos?

Is there any safe way for you to confirm that Victor Mazariegos is your name?

I always thought you were some shitty white boy using a random name to shitpost.

Also, what kind of education do you have?
>>
>>8400245
>I always thought you were some shitty white boy using a random name to shitpost.
You haven't been here long if you think he's shitposting

guy is schizo
>>
>>8400132
>If the solution to a problem is easy to check for correctness, is the problem easy to solve?

No, of course fucking not. Otherwise our brains would have evolved to do that instead and the idea of theoretical scientific breakthroughs wouldn't make sense. Actually, nothing we consider "creative" or "innovative" would make any sense. Actually, learning wouldn't make any sense either, and the role it's played in getting us where we are wouldn't be what it is. This is still something brains do better than computers, and look how long it's taken us even to get to this point.
>>
>>8400288
>No, of course fucking not

Then prove P is not equal to NP and win a million dollars, if it is that easy.
>>
>>8400211
So did those countless other people
>>
>>8400293

For all practical intents and purposes, I just did, but you sperglords want it to be "pure math". You're basically asking me to solve an NP problem using a P route when P=/=NP. Well fucking done.
>>
>>8400132
Good luck anon! :) Don't listen to all these haters and jelly unmotivated brainlets! Go solve that problem!
>>
>>8400132
Holy keke that video cracked me up.
Keep up the good work!
>>
>>8400132
P = NP = (N(N)^-1)P = 1P = P

Solved, next.
>>
>>8400132
Nice music, source?

You should write stuff down though.
>>
>>8400596
It's the music to the SNES game Mega Man X.
>>
>>8400609
Holy autism.
>>
>>8400211
/x/
>>
>>8400132
How much math do you know?
>>
>>8400685
Calculus 3, Real Analysis, Abstract Algebra, and Introductory Topology.
>>
>>8400132
>for the next ten months I will think hard
>i will not write anything down until I see the proof

you need to start thinking harder
>>
>>8400762
Nothing about that statement is logistically contradictory or difficult to understand.

Anyway I'm at 5% of the solution and I'm pretty excited but tired from a coffee crash. If the recursive-reductive property of operations of many polynomial times is considered it's clear with some thought that there are cycles that many sequences, series, and limits can undergo to reduce the number of steps of computability. If I spend time thinking about overall dynamics of the transformations that increase reliability between different ways of carrying out functions I think I can get a good idea at why P seems to equal NP. I'd say instead that I'm actually between 8% and 15% of completion of the final proof and it's only been four days.
>>
This is all amazing by the way. The amount of new knowledge and the rate at which I'm figuring it out is impressive and it makes me a bit giddy.
>>
>>8400795
I meant relatability.
>>
>>8400696
Try working through Sipser's introduction to CS.
Anyways, another protip: don't announce plans like this before you actually do it. There's a reason why Wiles and Mochi worked in complete secrecy. Prove it, and then tell the world.
>>
>>8400795
what is the picture of the soldier at ~4 minutes in your video?

also why did you start the thread with a name and now you no longer have a name? did you post anonymously to ask yourself a question?
>>
>>8400891
>soldier
it's joseph goebbels
>>
File: chrome_2016-10-09_19-10-39.png (1MB, 902x892px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-09_19-10-39.png
1MB, 902x892px
>>8400132
what the actual fuck is this shit anon

mate you can't even make subpar video, how are you going to solve an unsolved mathematical problem you fuckwit.
>>
>>8401201
..... and the lone shot of a bird?
Whaaaaaaaaaaa?
>>
>>8401229
you're dead wrong. this video is amazing.
>>
File: 20150602_000052_resized (1).jpg (200KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
20150602_000052_resized (1).jpg
200KB, 1280x960px
solved!!!
(pic related)
>>
>>8400132
P = NP

P=7
N=1

Solved faggots.
>>
>>8401260
>7=17
>>
>>8401263
really makes you think
>>
... thinking about getting a haircut sometime soon... growing in kinda awkward
>>
>>8401263
1 multiplied by 7 equals seven, idiot.
>>
>>8401260
>>8401263
This is hilarious.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.