[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Sci think of the Big Bang Theory? I'd imagine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: tbbt.jpg (33KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
tbbt.jpg
33KB, 300x294px
What does Sci think of the Big Bang Theory? I'd imagine most of you like it, due to the rich scientific jargon.
>>
>>8392224
That show makes me cringe hard.
>>
>>8392233

brainlet detected lol
>>
>>8392238
I feel genuinely sad for you if you like this show.

Just...

just.
>>
>>8392239
i would watch it with my grandma sometimes.
sheldon had the only lulz, and they didn't have a laugh track...
>>
>>8392224
>trolling this hard on /sci
>>
It's not a show for smart people.

It's a show for dumb people about stereotypes of smart people.
>>
>>8392224
It's pure diarrhea.
>>
pretentious hipsters claim to not like the show, not realizing that they're demonstrating their ignorance of science and mathematics with this claim
>>
>>8392284

honestly admitting you dislike The Big Bang theory essentially amounts to your admission that you are a brainlet.
>>
>>8392224
it was decent when none of them had gfs
>>
>>8392224
The most memorable part of the show is where Sheldon accidentally uses centimeters instead of meters for an equation and then says that he was off by a factor of 10,000 or 100,000. Either way, it's not a factor of 100.
>>
>>8392224
First three seasons could get a solid giggle or two.

It's when they decided to ret-con Sheldon into even more of an autistic sperglord d-bag with no sense of leniency in any way shape and form did it become annoying and boring.

Plus the addition of like 4 fucking characters.
>>
>>8392276
this
>>
>>8392224
BERNOULLI
>>
>>8392367
Might have been volume or surface area
>>
Watching television in the first place is for brainlets.
>>
>>8392224
Like most people, I was fooled by the first episode into thinking it was actually a comedy show about academia.
>that joke about spherical chicken in a vacuum
>that remark by Leonard about how he looks for the approval of his peers since he can't get it from his parents
>that sense of petty academic competition between Leonard and Sheldon

But then oh surprise it turned into a show about le ebin geek culture. Dropped it a while ago. The last good joke I remember was
>Sheldon gets bored
>Raj: "Sheldon came into my office, watched me work for an hour, then he wrote a program in 15 minutes that replaces me entirely."
>Leonard: "Is that even possible?"
>Raj: "Apparently yes."
>>
>>8392224
Fun fact, this show began my hatred of all things popsci.
>>
>>8392565
Fun fact, your mother was a whore with a fat ass.
>>
The big bang theory is a documentary about autism with a laugh track
>>
>>8392555
It still has lots of good jokes, it just has more mediocre ones which don't really deserve a laugh but still get the laugh track
>>
>>8392565

lol, reddit detected.
>>
Its ok as a form of mindless entertainment, its very easy to watch. I preferred the earlier seasons when it was more sciencey and less hipstery. I find it hilarious how people get so mad about this show though.
>>
File: 1475355236430.jpg (34KB, 600x486px) Image search: [Google]
1475355236430.jpg
34KB, 600x486px
>>8392574
fuckin gottem
>>
This:
>>8392367
is proof of this:
>>8392288

TBBT haters off yourselves please
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.