[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>professor knows the class wont answer his question so he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1438057354462.png (142KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1438057354462.png
142KB, 400x372px
>professor knows the class wont answer his question so he looks directly at you until you give the answer
>>
Just answer the question you millennial antisocial fuck.
>>
i always just pretend to clean my glasses. no direct eye contact
>>
>>8391127
Our generation is fucked.
>>
>>8391110
>posts frog
>>
>>8391123
>implying there are people on 4chan who aren't antisocial
>>
>>8391342
He never implied that.
>>
>>8391127
Same here, except that I pretend I'm on Facebook or Snapchat or whatever the latest IM fad is.
>>
>>8391342
>>8391123
>Is on a science and math oriented board
>incorrectly uses the term antisocial
>>
>>8391110
I just smugly smile back at him
>>
>>8391110
>give him the answer
>expect him not to look at you again the next time
this is where you fucked up

All you have to do is tell them you don't know a few times, he'll stop wasting his time
>>
>professor asks lots of mostly easy questions during lectures and happily waits over half a minute for people to answer them
>no one ever bothers
>either have to answer a ton of them myself or deal with a bunch of time being wasted as he waits for replies
>>
>>8391463
Even worse is when the question is slightly difficult so you have to speak up or else he'll think you didn't know.
>>
After I've established my intelligence to the professor, whenever he asks easy questions I just look around the room at the plebs with a patronizing look on my face. I'm thinking about trying a disgusted look.
>>
>>8391342
>Implying something that hasn't been implied
>>
I think there should be two classes for every undergrad math course. One for people who are serious about learning it, and one for people who are just taking it for their major and don't care as long as they pass. Shit like >>8391463 is fucking annoying. In my calc class, the professor forgot to take up the homework, and a bunch of losers who didn't do it or half-assed it now hate me for reminding him. Fuck off faggots, I want my points.
>>
>>8391758
this is called "honors" variant. at cal we have them for calc 1, calc 2, multivar, linear algebra 1, linear algebra 2, abstract algebra, real analysis, complex analysis (the required courses for the math major).

if you're taking something like algebraic geometry or odes you're probably serious anyway
>>
>>8391766
We only have honors for certain classes, and they aren't offered every semester.
>>
>>8391772
although the honors can be just as bad too. in my honors algebra every day some guy would be like "professor this was a proof by contradiction, can you give a c onstructive proof?" or "professor what is an automorphism" in week 2 or "how can you use this to prove RSA correctness" after learning about CRT, even though i'm pretty sure the professor didn't know or care about RSA at all.
>>
>Professor asks questions that are too easy
>Don't offer to respond or he'll think you don't know the other retarded questions when you're just too bored to answer
>>
>>8391758
This.
>be me
>physics undergrad
>Modern physics class
>professor explains special relativity
>rest of the class lol I don't get shit
>one dude says where's the black holes part?
>mfw I'm the only one paying attention
>start talking with teacher about Lorentz geometry
>lol you're such a nerd. What are you doing here. You should have a PhD lol.
It triggers me so much. All of my classmates are in physics because their gpa was too low or because my memes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.