[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://financialaid.stanford.edu/un dergrad/policy/progress.html

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

http://financialaid.stanford.edu/undergrad/policy/progress.html

why does the school only accept transfer students with a 4.0 gpa but their school has a minimum of 2.0 policy????
>>
>>8387252
Because if you want to push the agenda that non-whites are better than whites (and they are) then you better funnel non-whites very effectively to only get the absolute best of them on your universities so that then you can point to the academic genius math major Rakesh Harambibi Malala Yousafzai and then point to the frat kid Brian Brianster and say

>See! Brown people are better than white people. Case closed. Affirmative action now!

And it is fucking working. God speed, americucks.
>>
>>8387252

America lets native-born criminals keep their citizenship. Doesn't mean we should let felons immigrate. (Even though we do)
>>
>>8387274
ive never seen any social agenda trying to prove nonwhite are better than whites, but in a related aspect ive seen them trying to prove their not all bad.
>>
Because a 2.0 at Stanford is equivalent to a 3.5 at other unis. They want to make sure you can handle the rigor of a top school.
>>
>>8387284
>ive never seen any social agenda trying to prove nonwhite are better than whites,

>ive never seen

Good.

You are inferior though. White monkeys go to /pol/.
>>
>>8387278
But if you're an immigrant and commit a felony you get deported.
>>
>>8387252
Why did Hedwig die?
>>
>>8387292
idk what racist banter youre on but that doesnt answer the question
>>
>>8387289
i see okay thanks i didnt think classes between lets say Nyu and stanford would be different
>>
>>8387375
Classes aren't that different between schools but the grade inflation is. A 4.0 at Cornell is not the same as a 4.0 at American University.
>>
>>8387289
>this is what top-cucks actually believe
>>
>>8387348
>Why did Hedwig die?

Because the Harry potter series became popular enough that they turned it into "Propaganda" and psyops.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.