[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are engineering majors the STEM equivalent of feminists? >using

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1469917809875.jpg (69KB, 454x548px) Image search: [Google]
1469917809875.jpg
69KB, 454x548px
Are engineering majors the STEM equivalent of feminists?

>using a faulty method of comparison (i.e. cherry picking), feminists come to the conclusion that women have it easier than men
>engineering majors look to their drop out rate to "prove" that their major is hardest, neglecting the fact that engineering tends to attract retards looking for quick cash after college who never end up making it to graduation

>feminists will NOT shut up about how hard women have it
>engineering majors will NOT shut up about how hard engineers have it

>feminists are extremely emotionally tied to their struggle, are overly prideful of being feminst, and are extremely combative to you if you aren't feminist
>engineering majors are extremely smug about being engineers that they forget that they can't bear that title until they graduate, they also are extremely combative if you try to argue that they don't have the hardest major

Am I onto something?
>>
>>8386987
>feminists refuse to suck dick due to it being an act of submission
>engineers literally cannot stop sucking dick
I don't think so, op.
>>
File: 1474935577250.jpg (61KB, 666x632px) Image search: [Google]
1474935577250.jpg
61KB, 666x632px
>>8387020
>>
>>8387020
i mean
I'd say its more that both are in denial about it, but literally can not stop sucking dicks
>>
>>8386987
Why don't feminists use the scientific method to solve their problems? Do they actually want to be ineffective?
>>
>>8387203
Yes, they actually want to be ineffective. If women began to excel and earn things based on merit then feminists would no longer have a reason to exist. If women continue to fail and remain underrepresented in STEM than feminists can continue to exert societal influence. Why do you think they encourage neutral women to enter "studies" courses or """creative""" writing as opposed to STEM, or business, or law?
>>
>>8386987
Everything you say is true for engineers that post here. As a semi autistic asocial faggot, the only friends I have are the ones I kept from high school who all happen to be studying some kind of engineering. They never even talk about their major or even university and in the very odd nights where the conversation shifts to academics it is all about the retards in their classes and the shit they did that make for good stories.

No ones feels proud for something they don't have (the way an engineering student does not have an enineering degree) except for /sci/ engineers.

No one is emotionally tied to something they don't have... except engineers on /sci/-

And no one has to constantly prove their struggle is real... except for engineers on /sci/.

So just delete the thread, add 'on /sci' or 'from /sci/' after every appearance of 'engineer' in your post and then make the thread again.
>>
>>8387203
feminists use the emotional method
>>
>>8386987
No not really, your constant bashing of engineers with no reason could be made into a green text just like yours. The majority of people aren't really the way you described.

I have friends studying engineering, physics, math or humanities, so all kinds of people.

However no one really cares for this kind of shit.

Essentially this bs is for sad autists like you. How about you do some research or some other valuable things instead of posting this? Expand your knowledge? Maybe do something you have never done before? For example build some electronics (or for that matter learn to do something with your own hands) or maybe learn about something less related to what you do now?
>>
Fail rates are a meme

Tons of brainlets who barely made it through precalc think it'd be cool to "build stuff and make lots of money" try to be engineers and then fail out of calc 1 or calc 2 and call it impossible.

It's no different than all the brainlets who fail out of organic chemistry.

I remember seeing some list before that said math majors have one of the highest GPAs on average. That's not the least bit surprising, not because it's easy, but because you don't have swarms of brainlets rushing to major in it.

Those early stage "weed out" courses are only a thing for meme degrees.
>>
What is the hardest major?
>>
>>8387379
The hardest major is the one you hate.
>>
>>8387310
First year EE here, double majoring in mathematics because I couldn't pick between eithet and I love both subjects and obviously Engi will only make you take calc classes opposed to Analysis and Algebra classes, but the difference between my EE and math classes are insane. My EE classes are literally half half of super tryhard business types (the types in high school to be class rep and stuff) of people that aren't inherently good or bad at math but they just study their ass off, the other half basically the "I'm only in here because engineers make a lot of money and I was accepted because the class needed to be filled. Obviously I'm neither as I'm the narrator so I have no faults :^)

Whereas my math classes are 100% filled with neet-tier autists but are probably some of the smartest people I've ever been in a room with aside from the obvious "I've made a huge mistake in my major" people that will drop within the first year.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.