[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /dualmajorinmathandphysics/ here? Do you guys have any interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Who /dualmajorinmathandphysics/ here?

Do you guys have any interests in philosophy? How about Psychology and how the human brain and mind works?
>>
>>8375660
im thinking about doing this, would you say its worth it? what are you specializing in, if any?
>>
>>8375660
I would squeeze my function between the tangent of his ass and my pelvis if you know what I mean ;)
>>
>>8376135
>Look! I'm an engineer.
>>
>>8376138
Applied use of mathematics and physics is better than teaching to mouthbreathing children at uni. You wish you could pull the boipucci and make cool stuff
>>
>>8375660
Yo
Major in math minor in Physics and fiddling with philosophy

i'm also gay as fuck
>>
File: 1467681096175.jpg (69KB, 998x766px) Image search: [Google]
1467681096175.jpg
69KB, 998x766px
>>8375660
Ok that boy is cute as fuck
Math-chem dual major, but totally would have declared some type of engineering if the memes were real and I could get some choice cuts of repressed dork ass
Philosophy is cool. I hope you read Marx, OP.
>>
>>8375660
>Psychology
Forgot about this. You should look into transactional analysis, it's one of the more materialist views in firmly rooting a great deal of the phenomenological ego in specific interactions we have with each other and our environment.
>>
>>8375660

who is this engineer in your pic OP?
>>
>>8376162
>... is better than
Speak for yourself. I hate application.
>>
>>8375660
I would "give him some clothes" and "ask him to leave" if you know why I mean
>>
>>8376346
This, but not before a nice long spanking.
That'll learn him to trespass in my room
>>
>>8376346
>>8376429
fags, I'd fuck the hell out of him
>>
Why are cuties like this so rare in STEM?
>>
>>8375660
What was the picture?
>>
Studying math, but I have learned some physics along the way (most notably conformal field theory). I am interested in how the least action principle is related to universal constructions in higher category theory, and the philosophical reason both arise when you don't have enough information to "fill all the space" that some sort of ambient structure affords for objects.
>>
>>8377483
https://warosu.org/sci/thread/S8375660
>>
>>8377483
a cuteboy with some choice childbearing hips desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.