[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this pseudoscience or legit? As you can guess, I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 488
Thread images: 98

File: fakeorno.png (585KB, 889x613px) Image search: [Google]
fakeorno.png
585KB, 889x613px
Is this pseudoscience or legit?

As you can guess, I never took a biology class.
>>
All human DNA are within .04% points of similarity to each other. If there is truth to it this it would be hard to fucking tell because other animals like those birds or with dog breeds don't come near that close.

Personally I just blame poor people.
>>
>>8345977
Yes, it's right. And no, is a not a conspiracy that "hide" that fact, is just too much of hot topic to get into
>>
Pseudoscience. The only other species in your pic is abbos, the rest are all homo sapiens sapiens.
>>
>>8346009
Explain
>>
>>8346012
Why is abbo the only odd one out?
>>
>>8345977
Basically what >>8345988
this guy said is correct.

Appearance does not equal genetic differentiation. Humans all migrated out of Africa within the last 20,000 years, and that's simply not enough time nor enough evolutionary pressure to create substantial genetic difference. There are noticeably different phenotypes in some parts Africa, and people like to say abbos are a different breed, so those would be the closest you'd get to subspecies, but even then I don't think there's enough evidence to say that they aren't all homo sapiens sapiens.

If you want to talk about conspiracies, you have to wonder whether its more likely that people are assholes to each other with little need for hard science to be an asshole, or that humans, in the past 50-5,000 years have evolved into distinct subspecies even though we all appear similar with similar abilities and capabilities and can all interbreed while other species take millenia of isolated evolution to do the same thing.
>>
File: CCzgaKNUkAEeX2Q.jpg (74KB, 1023x712px)
CCzgaKNUkAEeX2Q.jpg
74KB, 1023x712px
>>8346030
not that guy, but "race science" doesn't do anything except make whites and asians feel smug about themselves.

there is no money in the research, no prestige really, and you run the risk of having scientifically illiterate faggots use your work as justification for their retarded eugenics/genocide schemes.
>>
>>8346054
because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>8346056
Can you explain why appearance doesn't indicate genetic difference?

It's hereditary and even a child can identify different races. From skin to bone there are differences.

How can this not be genetic?

A black and white person are clearly not the same.
>>
File: american_education.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
american_education.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
>>8346056
>Humans all migrated out of Africa 20,000 years ago
>>
>>8346062

but why shouldn't we have the right to self determination and the right to exclude a genetically inferior population from a genetically superior one? what's the point in averaging them out to make one that's lesser than the superior, and thus somewhere in between?
>>
>>8346382
because we live in an egalitarian society, and humans are not binary. "superior" is relative. i suppose you would make the short list for the purge though, right?
>>
>>8346396
Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.
http://www.jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

France's IQ drops 4 points per decade because of African immigration
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
>>
Humans are programed to see differences in other people's faces. It's literally written into our genetic code. This is why you're so good at telling the subtle differences between other white people but have a hard time telling Chinese people apart. They have the same problem telling white people apart.

Take skin tone away and people are so similar we'd likely all be seen as the same to other animals (and very few animals can see anything beyond blues and yellows anyway)

Pets that grow up around a few individuals notwithstanding you'd be hard pressed to find animals that can tell humans apart.
>>
>>8346404
>let's pretend Flynn effect doesn't drown this all
>>
>>8346396
nothing about our society is egalitarian, only people who wish to deny reality that are Marxists want to make it such

dumbing down a population through miscegenation doesn't benefit anyone nor does it benefit humanity as a whole or in the long run.

you are setting human evolution back by thousands, even tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>8346404
All those are muddled by racism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs5qvovJkwI

Goodbye /pol/ don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>8346079
It is very likely for two black people to have greater genetic differences than a black and a white.

Skin color is a genetically inheritable trait, but the way human skin color is distributed does not make it a good indicator of how similar two people are, especially when black people are involved.

Africa has a lot of genetic variability as far as humans vs humans go, probably more than all other "races" combined
>>
File: albino.jpg (16KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
albino.jpg
16KB, 320x400px
>>8346418
>take skin tone away

are you retarded?

and the rest of your post doesn't even make sense or make a point. it's just inane rambling.
>>
>>8346424
>racism
>i can't think for myself, only mumble buzzwords

damn, for being the science board, you people sure have your heads buried far in the sand to anything you don't want to hear.
>>
>>8346382
An entire race of people can not have a "self", they are not a united front of any kind.

The rich white industrialist wants more mexicans and vietnamese because they're cheaper labor. His version of "self" determination does not include any form of intimacy with the poor white laborer.

He's not sticking his dick in any poor people, white or brown. His personal genes will be fine, why should he give a fuck about some poor white guy's legacy. Especially considering he probably views the poor white guy as similarly genetically inferior to the mexicans he hires
>>
>>8346441
but there is the likelihood that one population will produce someone worthwhile, while another population will likely produce shit.

Just compare Norway to Ghana
>>
>>8346446
The only worthwhile people that need to be produced are his own children, which he can get by either fucking a norwegian olympian astrophysicist or a ghanan olympian astrophysicist, if he manages to find one.

The poor white guy's children turning out like shit just means the rich guy's child has more mexican-cattles to utilize in the future.
>>
>>8346457
wtf are you even talking about
>>
>>8346422
>nothing about our society is egalitarian
yeah, except the law. the law says all humans are equal. you aren't stripping anyone of agency with the current system of government.
>>
>>8346460
A successful person has no duty to associate with or "be a community" with an unsuccessful person simply based on race.

The gene pool loses nothing when an untalented white man fucks an untalented black woman. They are both dindus and the successful white guy has done nothing wrong by treating both like dindus.
>>
>>8346404
>he thinks posting a bunch of links is going to change anything i posted >>8346062

you could have 100% incontrovertible proof that blacks are dumber than whites and it wouldn't matter. you aren't going to genocide anyone, you aren't having a eugenics program, there isn't going to be a stripping of civil liberties.
>>
>>8346464
>he thinks the law is equitably applied
Fucking kek.
>>
>>8346079
also worth noting that humans are really good at distinguishing subtle differences in facial structure and appearance in order to differentiate between different people. This might make small differences seem even more pronounced, even though it's completely normal relative to the amount of differentiation we see in other species
>>
>>8346474
genocide? no
eugenics? I don't see why not

right to self-determination? I don't see why not. If I only want to live around whites and other whites only want to live around me, we should be entitled to do so.
>>
>>8346480
maybe not in all cases, but its on the books and egalitarianism is the message of every politician trying to get into office.

you going to start mumbling about the jews soon?
>>
>>8346485
and what does that have to do with science? you are talking about a philosophical and political issue.

you aren't going to get the scientific community, who is largely agents of the state/industry, to provide you with political ammunition.
>>
>>8346485
Other whites DON'T only want to live around you.

They want to live with their own kind

People they've met at some point and whose names they know and whose livelihoods are connected with theirs

For those who seek personal profit this often includes foreigners
>>
File: 1470382974386.jpg (134KB, 1070x1388px)
1470382974386.jpg
134KB, 1070x1388px
How do stormniggers deal with the fact ashkenazi jews have a mean iq of 115 and are the intellectual heavyweights of humanity?
>>
>>8346491
Not even who you were talking to, but you are hopelessly deluded if you believe the law and its execution are beacons of fairness equity.
>>
>>8346494
I didn't bring it up
>>
>>8346499
What is a stormnigger?
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x645px
>>8346507
A stormfront user
>>
>>8346087
I stopped reading there.
>>
>>8346404

>Using IQ as a reliable infallible intelligence measurement

>Head buried in the sand

>Poor whites with the same intelligence as wealthy black men

A does not always equal B. There are many more parameters at play here and you are so boxed in with your confirmation bias to make it sound legitimate. I hope this was bait.
>>
>>8345977
A species is defined as the group if living beings that can create fertile offspring with each other.
>>
>>8345977
Subspecies have fairly clear genetic/geographic boundaries, human races do not. They all blend into each other at the edges
>>
>>8346533
And your proof for that ?
>>
File: 1397267528423.gif (2MB, 600x750px)
1397267528423.gif
2MB, 600x750px
Did you guys know there is only one human race? Fascinating!
>>
>>8346438
Uhh, sorry, no it isn't.

http://www.pnas.org/content/107/46/20081.abstract

The only way Mr fucktard up there can be right is if we apply man's neurological ability to recognize differences in human faces. If skin tone were not a factor those faces would be too similar for other animals to distinguish.

Humans are more alike than they are different. Is that clear to you or are you stupid?
>>
>>8346831
Eh, then how come you can tell if someone is a Fijian Gandhi and not a Gandhi Gandhi or a rag top Gandhi?

Their all black and interbreed like dogs but you can tell what they are (and they can too)
>>
>>8346062
YOUD ALL BE DEAD WITHOUT MY DAVID
>>
>>8346009
>>>/pol/

probably samefag too
>>
>>8345988
>other animals like those birds or with dog breeds don't come near that close

Citation needed, or did you just pull that factoid out of your ass? That's not how science works.
>>
>>8346056
>Humans all migrated out of Africa within the last 20,000 years

Well no, actually Europeans migrated from the Middle East within the last 25,000 years.
>>
>>8346404
>lemme just post a bunch of cherry-picked studies
>lemme draw conclusions by disregarding confounding entirely

Good effort brainlet, but you got the wrong board:

>>>/pol/
>>
Stormniggers please go
>>
File: dominantallelles.jpg (31KB, 364x317px) Image search: [Google]
dominantallelles.jpg
31KB, 364x317px
There will inevitably be differences between population groups separated for 1000s of years and some of these differences have an impact on ability. New mutations may occur, some genes may become more prevalent.

The effect on ability is mostly irrelevant until you look at statistics on a large scale or olympic athletes pushed to their limits. Genetics is still mostly like a slot machine where you need the right combination of genes (and upbringing) to truly excel at something. An example might be skin color, white people just need sunscreen in sunny countries, black people need dietary vitamin D in cloudy countries, people adapt and compensate for differences easily using human ingenuity. It is difficult to differentiate genetics from environmental causes, however the differences are too great to attribute 100% to environment and there are many examples of specific genes with an objectively proven effect on people so discounting the role of genetics entirely is irrational.

People often have a confirmation bias in deciding which groupings are relevant and which are irrelevant which is a classic error in statistics. You could for instance lump caucasians and negroes together and asians and aborigines in another group and it would have about as much justification as any other racial grouping.

The best stance on this issue is to apply occam's razor, stick to raw facts and don't take the plebs too seriously. Americans spend an obsessive amount of time on this meme issue.
>>
>>8346905

There's a website for people like you. It's called Stormfront. Please go there and do not come back.
>>
>>8346889
> dat filename
>>
>>8346909
>SJWtard thinks he can cut down 4chan into a safe space
Lmfao
>>
No enough time and environmental pressures to create significant genetic differences.

Human genetic diversity between any two individuals in a general population is within 0.5%.

Also your eyes are not perfect instruments to measure genetic differences. There are white skinned blue eyed Africans, Indians. Unless you can prove there is significant genetic diversity between any two humans larger than 1% I'll start believing in subspecies
>>
>>8346404
>IQ meme
>when will they ever learn
>>
>>8345977
Humans are already a subspecies, homo sapiens sapiens, and there are general guidelines for different species humans don't fit in too well. Different subspecies should occupy different ecological niches, be geographically separated, have different diets et cetera. Humans are global apex predators.
>>
>>8346916
>>
>>8346382
Because the superiority of an individual's genes is dependent on the environment. If the genes are truly superior, and not superior based on a subjective man made criteria like blue eyes, they will breed more and natural selection takes its place.
>>
>>8346485
What if you lived around a bunch of smart black people? Would you lose your mind? Is your problem with intelligence or skin color?
>>
>>8346889
Whereas your case appears to rest on nothing more than "TV science host with a bachelor's told me so".

Personally I'll go with the peer-reviewed work.

>>/x/
>>
>>8345977

Bad example.

Those are different sub specifies of birds, but with people you have one species. As someone else mentioned a sub species of homosapiens would be Neanderthals.

It is like house cats. You can have a Maine Coon and a Domestic Shortcut, they are same species of cat. A cat and a Lynx or not the same species. A Labrador Retriever and a Golden Retriever are the same species even if they look different. A Hyenda and a dog are different are different.

Humans of all races share 99.9% of the same genes. The genes that change our physical appearance are ~.01% of our genes, it is just judging based off artificial looks.
>>
People in that field debate the classifications of these subspecies all the time, and they change all the time.

No one has good metrics for these things for any animal, but far fewer people care if we fuck up the classification of a bird.
>>
>>8346056
>that's simply not enough time nor enough evolutionary pressure to create substantial genetic difference

Really?
https://ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/Excerpt--reznick.pdf
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/04/080417112433.htm
>>
File: 46Mv6JE.jpg (307KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
46Mv6JE.jpg
307KB, 840x630px
I agree
Whites and blacks should be purged for the higher IQ Asian and Jewish population
>>
>>8346440
>the science board
you mustn't mistake a 'science' board on a filipino crochet bulletin board with actual science, people here are solely concerned with mathematics, physics and the big bang theory

go to stackexchange or some other place if you want a more scientific discussion
>>
>>8346499
>have a mean iq of 115
what's your source
>>
>>8346909
>There's a website for people like you. It's called Stormfront. Please go there and do not come back.

You don't like immigrants, do you?
>>
>>8346909
Is this a joke? I am essentially saying race is irrelevant despite some scientific findings cherry picked by racists.
>>
>>8347011
>Maine Coon

>>>/pol/

Fuck off stormweenie your precious 'day of the rope' is never going to come. GET OVER IT. #BlackLivesMatter
>>
File: BEHOLD.jpg (11KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
BEHOLD.jpg
11KB, 300x100px
>>8347077
>thinking IQ is the sole indicator of intelligence in humans
>thinking asians and jews are above whites
>entire history and influence of the world is white
>>
Uh, so nobody has addressed the pic in OP.

I agree that under the classifications of nonhuman species humans would be in different sub groups.

We use an inconsistent classification scheme in order to adhere to a social agenda.
>>
>>8347102
This is correct. There are several subspecies with lower genetic diversity than humans.

If you forsake science for the sake of egalitarianism you should commit suicide immediately.
>>
>>8347099
>n-no iq doesn't matter! Whites r da smartest
>WE WUZ HIZTORY
You sure sound like Tyrone right now
>>
File: 1473824719948.jpg (61KB, 413x395px)
1473824719948.jpg
61KB, 413x395px
Gotta love the people just ignoring all reason because they get offended when race is brought into it. What kind of sheltered upbringing did you have?

>These "cherry-picked" studies are only valid when they're MY cherry-picked studies.
>>
>if you disagree with me you're from pol: the thread
>>
>>8347122
>but if you disagree with me, totally not /pol/ you're from reddit
>>
>>8347122
>I'm a triggered alt-right virgin: Der Post
>>
Aboriginals and blacks are not the same species as us. Anyone that thinks so is deluding themselves
>>
"Species" is a human construct and an especially bad construct at that as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem

>>8347122
If /pol/tards didn't want to get accused of being from /pol/ they should stop making these retarded threads.
>>
>>8347099
Jews are definitely above whites
>>
>>8347122

Just like real academics!
>>
File: 1473825733742.png (18KB, 239x211px)
1473825733742.png
18KB, 239x211px
>>8347128
>>8347129
>>8347133
>I want to live in a hugbox my entire life, don't question anything! Especially if nigs are involved!
>>
Holy fuck you call this a science board, Remember humans are speccial!!!!!!! ONE RACE ONE RACE
>>
File: juicysteak.jpg (19KB, 587x330px)
juicysteak.jpg
19KB, 587x330px
>>8347139

You know how these things go.
>>
>>8347139
>I want to live in a hugbox my entire life, don't question anything! Especially if someone talks about how whites are inferior to asians/Jewish iq
>>
>>8345988
>All human DNA are within .04% points of similarity

Is that true? Also does anybody know the DNA % similarity of different breeds/species of say cats/dogs/crows ?
>>
>>8347140

The refusal to ponder the question shows the extensive bias which has been instilled.
>>
>>8345977
maybe not races, but there are deffinitely differences in the ethnicities. some are fitter physically, others are smarter, others are more creative, again others more adaptable.

we are all different, but that doesnt make anyone better or worse. what you do with what you are given determines that.
trying to say everyone is the same is bullshit, but being different isnt bad. different people have different ideas, find different solutions to different problems that a homogenous group might not even realize

but political correctness arrived at a point where every one is the same in a unique way making us different than everyone else while being the same simultaniously and everyone is so normal in a special way. WTF?!
>>
>>8347122
This lol embarrasing how the quality of /sci/ went down as soon as /pol/ was made.

>but but let's just blame /pol/ (black people)
>>
>>8347142
>more not arguments
>>
>>8347142
>hahaha stupid stormniggers are butthurt that Jews are smarter than whites
>NO NO NO STOP SAYING WHITES ARE SMARTER THAN BLACKS THATS WRONG SHUT UP
>>
>>8347142

Nobody said that, we're only shitting on nigs here, Tumblr whore.
>>
>>8347143
Africans are less genetically related than to Europeans than humans were related to neanderthals (pre-mix) and we consider them a different species.
>>
>people can unironically look at the nba and say to themselves "that is a coincidence"
>>
>>8347133
>i-its pol guise i just know it trust me
>everyone else thinks all races are equal r-rite guise ?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA Is that really the bullshit you're trying to sell SJWtard ? Sorry to break your bubble but nobody in /sci/ or anyone in the scientific community thinks all races are equal in genetics, biology or physiology. Go learn biology 101 before coming here.

>>8345977
All races (or subspecies in humans) are NOT equal OP, Ignore the SJWtard shitposters. Black people have a global average IQ that is lower than any other race except for maybe aborgines. So don't breed with them if you don't want a dumber offspring :^)
>>
>>8347142
>don't say whites are smarter than blacks
>haha stormkikes did u know that Jews are the smartest of all races haha go back to /pol/

Do you not see the irony?
>>
>>8346056
who the fuck comes up with these shit dates?
we literally have Eurasians in Russia like Ust 'Ishim from 45000 years ago, what the fuck are you people talking about?

iirc the limit is to the very least 60000 years ago for a big migration to the middle east, not to talk about earlier migrations
>>
>>8347157
abos got lower iqs than blacks, I'm fairly sure, but they seem docile
>>
>>8347143
from a quick google search it seems that the genetic difference of various dog breeds is tiny being ~0.3%

so if that's enough to categorize dogs into different breed then it should also apply to humans.

But of course people are stupid and think "breed" is a negative word.
>>
>>8345988
bullshit just a year ago it was shown caucasoids and mongoloids had as much as 5% of neanderthal genes, while negroids had 0%. so at the minimum 5% difference is expected.
>>
>>8346424
>denying scientific proof to adhere to the politically correct dogma.

Do you have 0 testostorne or are spineless? Which one?
>>
File: 1473823797265.jpg (19KB, 225x225px)
1473823797265.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>8347142
You lot have been arguing that IQ doesn't mean anything. Or is it only valid when comparing Whites with Jews/Asians? Funny that.
>>
>>8347166
Reported for nazi imagery
>>
WE WUZ SCIENCE N SHIEEET!
>>
cancer thread by both sides, nuke

preferably ban those that post with laughing or smug reaction pics, they're the most likely to be from other boards
>>
>we don't have lower intelligence REEEEEEEEEEE
This thread turned into a zoo real fast. We should really turn the captchas into IQ tests so the SJW mouthbreathers and BLM rapists can't shitpost in /sci/ threads. This needs to be done.
>>
File: the forbidden kike method.png (393KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
the forbidden kike method.png
393KB, 785x757px
>>8347168
>let me not refute your statement

EVIL NAZI FROGE
>>
There's more to science than just facts. Politics play a role too. You can't publish something so dangerous as "races are different" because that would open up a huge can of worms.
>>
>>8346056
>>8346062
This.
>>
Eurasians are a mix of Cro Magnon/Neanderthal/Denisovan

Sub Saharan Africans are Homo Erectus mixed with some now extinct Hominids

This doesn't mean Africans are inferior, but they are different & it's taboo to point this out
>>
>>8347172
>make every 4chan board a tribalist little echo chamber

Nah, fuck that. Maybe if people didn't throw shit fits when there's a /pol/ thread on /sci/ or a /v/ thread on /a/ and we all actually discussed shit there'd be more inter-board cohesion and we'd all be exposed to things we might not know about but would enjoy.
>>
>>8347157
What about qt mixed girl s? Your kids would be 3/4ths white
>>
File: 20 - W54U95V.jpg (44KB, 960x605px)
20 - W54U95V.jpg
44KB, 960x605px
i don't see how anyone could think the different races of humans aren't like the different breeds of dogs/cats
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (78KB, 321x185px)
IMG_3062.png
78KB, 321x185px
>>8347172
>reaction pics aren't allowed on /sci/ anymore
>>
>>8347166
>>8347158
>>8347149
No I recognize blacks are inferior, I was just also making sure to remind everyone that whites are inferior as well
>>
File: 1469578281423.jpg (89KB, 668x395px) Image search: [Google]
1469578281423.jpg
89KB, 668x395px
>>8345977
Of course race exists.
>>
>>8347163
We've found that difference in DNA across humans is about .5%. This may seem insignificant, but it is not. There are many species categorized into subspecies with smaller genetic difference.
>>
>>8347175
Wtf are you in about
>>
>>8347183
>inter-board cohesion with /pol/
Literally no board wants that. Everything /pol/ touches turns to shit, it's like a messed up Midas touch.
>>
File: 1473825505947.jpg (179KB, 872x872px) Image search: [Google]
1473825505947.jpg
179KB, 872x872px
>>8347172
>People from other boards aren't allowed.
So redditors like you should be permbanned then? That's one step further than another board.
>>
There is only one race: the human race.

When someone identify that they are Black / White / Asian / Hispanic tell them there is no such thing as another race, there is only one race : the human race.
>>
>>8347182
africans arent inferior because they're different. they are inferior based on history
>>
>>8347186
brainwashed. also using the word "race" makes people think of bigger differences than there actually are. We should be using breed
>>
>>8347199
nice religious mantra
>>
File: vargvikernessmile1.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernessmile1.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>8345977
Race might mean little and less biologically, but white people are still best.
>>
>>8345977
yes it is, do not listen to sjws
>>
>>8347197
wow you totally showed that numale SJWtard marxist who's boss xDDD

+1
>>
>>8346422
>all men are created equal
It's literally in the Declaration of Independence of the most powerful country on Earth. Are you saying the Founding Fathers were Marxists?
>>
>>8347188
Glad we can agree on one thing.
>>
>>8347199
Thanks for that captn obvious
>>
>>>/pol/88963620
Remember that crossboard raiding is against the rules, /pol/tards
>>
>>8345977
>People can't accept facts without inflating it with racial identity politics and other crap
There are ethnicities,there are races,there are subraces within continents and so on.
Ethnicities also have a biological basis,don't know why this upsets some people,this is not a polisci class.

t. anthropologist
>>
>>8347200
Africa was pretty much a utopia, they never had to struggle like Whites & Asians did, that struggle to survive lead to a lot of progress
>>
File: 1443892683230.gif (1001KB, 280x203px) Image search: [Google]
1443892683230.gif
1001KB, 280x203px
>>8345977
>>
>>8345977
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbY122CSC5w
Here is a simplified video on why genetic difference is not a well defined concept, debunking the humans are 99% chimp myth.

Untill very recently, the vast majority of men did not travel, which led to genetic divergences between groups far away. This divergence is high enough that we can know from your dna where your ancestors were born (since nearly all of them except the few last were born in the same place) with a precision of a few hundreds km.
That's a way better indicator of human genetic divergence.
>>
>>8347207
Except that only meant rich land owning white males
>>
File: 1472856254529.jpg (124KB, 980x1154px) Image search: [Google]
1472856254529.jpg
124KB, 980x1154px
allthesameallthesameallthesameallthesameallthesameallthesame, there now will no one can tell the difference!
>>
>>8347207
Black people weren't men at that point in history, they were tools.
>>
>>8347188
>While using a computer invented by the eternal ANGLO.
Whites made modern civilisation. That more than evens things out when comparing IQ scores. But whatever let's your fat kike nose sleep at night.
>>
>>8345977
Nope. It's a total coincidence that black people coincidentally have dark skin color, ape like primitive behaviour, undying urge to rape, steal and murder. It has no biological basis, it's all coincidence. Intelligence is also randomly assigned when we're born so it's not genetic either.
>>
To deny there are different races is to deny evolution
>>
>>8347217
>muh phrenology

>>>/18th century/
>>
>>8347223
you deny evolution?
>>
>>8347225
No, I agree that the races are separate but phrenology is pseudoscience
>>
>>8347223
that's not phrenology, it's simple taxonomy, there are no inferences about the behaviors of those groups, which is what phrenology was about
>>
>>8347206
Nice non-post.

shared/reblogged!
>>
>>8347227
it's just pointing out the phenotypes?

-----------------------------------------
"dogs" and "wolves" ggshh, it's called the canine race you racists
>>
>>8347227
That's not phrenology
>>
>>8347194
>Literally no board wants that

That's the problem.

If /pol/ wasn't a fucking internal 4chan boogeyman, when crossposting happens /pol/ would end up becoming less aggressive and more rational while the other board would have their taboos tested so as to prevent them from just being a glorified Reddit board and actually have a spine.
>>
>>8347231
Differences in skull structure are social constructs you silly Goy. Didn't they teach you that in privilege class?
>>
ALERT: This thread is being hijacked by /pol/acks and stormfags

>>>/pol/88963620

call them out.
report them.
ban them.
clean up /sci/.
>>
>>8347161

"Breed" is not a specifies or race. It is just classifying based on characteristics. We already do that with people. That is what "white", "black", "ginger", etc is.
>>
File: awww.png (83KB, 291x343px)
awww.png
83KB, 291x343px
/sci/ wtf is wrong with you, youre supposed to be the bastion of logic and reasoned arguments but every other post i see here is >>>/pol/

did moot fuck you full of reddit and tumblr too?
>>
>>8347194
>Please don't use facts and logic, they'll disrupt my far left extremist delusions
>>
I usually post on s4s, but I don't understand even if they are, they will be just giving their opinion and pointing out facts?
>>
>>>/pol/88963620
>>>/pol/88963620
>>>/pol/88963620
>>>/pol/88963620
>>>/pol/88963620
>>
Are Africans human or are non Africans human. Clearly after 80,000 years if separation they are a different species and no one would argue that but which ones are considered human?
>>
>>8347240
SJWtard hijacked thread getting hijacked by """stormfags""" ? Oh wow.
>>
>>8347239
yeah and there in't enough of a difference between "races" to label them as different species/races. Breed/sub-species is much more appropriate but "sub species" has far too much negative connotations
>>
File: 1388470654573.jpg (39KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1388470654573.jpg
39KB, 400x399px
Hi, /pol/ here. What in the flying fuck is wrong with you /sci/entists? Your post quality is as bad as on /pol/. For fuck's sake, you lot should be ashamed.
>>
>>8347247
So ???
>>
>>8346473
but that's wrong you fucking retard.

A lone white rich man surrounded by dindus will get lynched in a heartbeat.
>>
File: 1473487810756.jpg (43KB, 982x519px) Image search: [Google]
1473487810756.jpg
43KB, 982x519px
>>8347234
Even if /pol/ wasn't full of retarded alt-righters trying to "red pill" every other board, it would still be full of offsite scum from reddit's right wing boards, Breitbart, and the Daily Stormer. They've somehow managed to convince themselves that 4chan is their space.

See pic, proof that /pol/ is full of newfags.
>>
>>8347240

/sci/ wtf is wrong with you, youre supposed to be the bastion of reddit hugbox and circled jerked arguments but every other post i see here is >>>/pol/ , so il go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>8347248
we can successfully interbreed with them, unfortunately, so I think we're still a single species, but certainly we could be considered part of different subspecies
>>
>>8345988
You do know race has a fat stronger correlation to negative behavior than socioeconomic status, right?
>>
>>8347239
i think thats the argument here

due to genetic differences in dogs (i.e. size, disposition, intelligence, fur, etc), we can separate them and say "ok yes these dogs are different, a border collie is smarter than a chihuahua"

however when you try to apply the same thinking to humans the only response you get is "lmao dude its literally just skin"

ironic how if you ask those same people, theyd probably admit that blacks are more athletic and asians are smarter
>>
>>8347253
maybe you should visit /sci/ and start a thread without alerting all of your stormfront buddies to pile on with useless posts like "you're ignoring logic" or downvote posts with no arguments. It's impossible to have a discussion like this without calling these "footsoldiers" out, so everything devolves into shitposting.
>>
>>8346404
STOP YOU RACIST SCIENCE AND MATH ARE RACIST HISTORY IS RACIST REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8347256
OMG im so convinced that i hate pol now !!!11! I'm gonna dye my hair pink and join the BLM copkiller gang. That will show them >:)
>>
>>8347256
Are you shitting me fag?

With as much crazy shit that's happening recently, why wouldn't /pol/ be buzzing like crazy?

Undoubtedly there's newfags but your confirmation bias is showing.
>>
>>8347262
Well apparently the genetic differences in dogs is about the same as people
>>
>>8347252
we're definitely different subspecies, like how wolves and dogs can mate but are different subspecies

what negative connotations go with that though? ive never heard any
>>
>>8347268
Your board is >50% offsite newfags and it shows. Better just accept it. It's the new /b/, basically.
>>
>>8347258
>WE ARE LEGION

off yourself newfag
>>
>>8347263
If your arguments weren't fucking garbage non-science to begin with, especially being on /sci/, you wouldn't be having this problem.
>>
>>8347269
thats what im trying to say, but its taboo to bring that up or acknowledge it for fear of being labled racist
>>
>>8347271
>>8347263
>>8347252
>>
>>8347270
People only hear the sub in subspecies and assume that it means inferiority.
>>
>>8346062

Scientists shouldn't be concerned with what others might do with their work.

Racial differences fascinate me and it's stupid that people can have their careers ruined by just wanting to study them.
>>
>>8347262

Breeds dont have big genetic differences, the genes are largely the same, it is more about physical attributes.

For breeds it is just hair.

Also, dog breeds arent good comparisons to people because dog breeds arent purposely bred in controlled method.
>>
File: George-Soros[1].jpg (265KB, 3216x2412px) Image search: [Google]
George-Soros[1].jpg
265KB, 3216x2412px
>>8347256
>>8347247
>>8347240
>>8347210
Good job my minions. Keep up the derailing and demonizing.
>>
File: 4chanAussieAbowoman.jpg (6KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
4chanAussieAbowoman.jpg
6KB, 237x212px
Are there ethnic groups that are superior to others?
>>
>>8347281

id say jews are superior to us
>>
File: beyond.png (119KB, 250x250px)
beyond.png
119KB, 250x250px
>>8347272
stay mad
>>8347271
its a mix of fucktards flooding in from /b/ and reddit trying to hijack out memes, and a politically charged /b/ from 10 years ago. pretty fun desu senpai
>>
>>8347281
Not in the age of globalization
>>
File: 1472004124625.png (13KB, 298x307px) Image search: [Google]
1472004124625.png
13KB, 298x307px
>>8347263
>no it's your fault we can't argue for shit and discuss things at the same level as /pol/, of all the shitholes on this site
Seriously. Reconsider what you're doing and accept the fact that maybe, just maybe the /sci/ence board should have more intellectual discussion than /pol/.
>>
File: 1473825089175.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
1473825089175.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
>>8347256
>Implying it's not an influx of redditors/CNN readers.
I bet you learnt the term alt-right within the past few months.
>>
>>8347281
Are there people superior to others? Are you superior to your siblings?
>>
>>8347220
And asians created the base for all of our current small arms and Jews with the atom bomb
>>
>>8347283
>from 10 years ago
I honestly think it's hilarious that you believe that. No, /pol/ is completely 2016, with all the garbage that the last ten years brought to this site.
>>
>>8347271
Very much this. Over half of /pol/ are newfags, most of them coming from Reddit and other places. Escaping from censorship. Complete eternal september.
>>
https://youtu.be/rH80RO21xAc

even Alexander Gordon Jahans is going full racist in today's video. The way he is lusting after blondes is rather disgusting from one so enlightened as he.
>>
File: 1473827572230.gif (966KB, 200x150px)
1473827572230.gif
966KB, 200x150px
>>8347272
>Being THIS upset that your echochamber cry baby zone is being tampered with.
Maybe you should go back to buzzfeed comment section.
>>
>>8347279
>for breeds it is just hair
so the difference between a pug and a st bernard is literally just hair?
and are you saying humans are purposely bred in a controlled method?
>>8347277
i wish people wouldnt have such knee jerk reactions to words
>>
>>8347286
Actually I think this is the most interesting thread on /sci/ in ages.
>>
>>8347279
So were blacks in America
>>
>>8347286
Not possible as long as SJWtards decided to police these boards and derail every discussion to talk about ebil white people.
>>
>>8347291
lurk moar
>>
>>8347288
My siblings aren't subhumans that take naps on the middle of the road.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
>>
>>8347301
Stale meme, lad
>>
>>8347281
nah, in general only better adapted to their environment, which could come with superiority/inferiority in specific matters

blacks seem clearly superior when it comes to physical capabilities regarding running for instance
some groups of whites seem to show advantages when it comes to physical strength
east Asians seem in general to show fairly high IQs, even though IQ is a poor measure overall
>>
>>8347303
Doesnt make it less true, lad
>>
File: sat-race-education-1995[1].png (16KB, 483x291px) Image search: [Google]
sat-race-education-1995[1].png
16KB, 483x291px
>>8345977
Do I need to say more ?
>>
>>8347279
Also size, intelligence, behaviour, disease rates and pretty much every variable.
>>
File: memetic shitposter patch.png (310KB, 900x904px) Image search: [Google]
memetic shitposter patch.png
310KB, 900x904px
>>8347300
thats the thing i hate

i really want to sit down and have an actual discussion about these things but every time i try i get labled as le big /pol/ boogeyman stormfag
fuck
>>
File: 1461578328540.jpg (32KB, 331x372px) Image search: [Google]
1461578328540.jpg
32KB, 331x372px
>>8347296
I changed the theme to Yotsuba and I can't tell the difference between this and /pol/.

>>8347300
Then have an argument with them. 4chan isn't supposed to be an echochamber hugbox. Liberals in my experience don't tend to have very stable or logical arguments to back up their claims, so they just fuck off after a few posts that don't depend on emotions and knee-jerk reactions.
>>
>>8347240
I tried here >>8346905 , but I was instantly accused of being from /pol/ and ignored. Pretty sure >>8346909 is just pretending to be a fanatic SJW, but whatever.

Most people don't care about the truth, they are here to satiate their emotions. Whatever drives people to bigotry and fear of bigotry.
>>
File: 1468732476763.jpg (45KB, 420x377px)
1468732476763.jpg
45KB, 420x377px
is >>>/pol/ and >>/sci/ the same species of anon?
>>
>>8347279
>ITS JUST PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES GUYZ

BORDER COLLIES ARE SMARTEST DOG BTW

KILL YOURSELF holy fuck.
>>
>>8347206
just fuck off already, uncultured swine
>>
>>8346932
Nice meme!
>>
>>8347310
WEll a lot of us don't browse /pol/ so it's fine being exposed to their ideas every so often. I don't want each board to be a walled garden.
>>
>>8347289
Asians were kangs too?
>>
>/sci/ can't actually provide any evidence to support it's claim so opts to act like triggered tumblrinas with redirections to /pol/

I thought this board was supposed to be smart? Science is about the truth and nothing but the truth.

I am open to all ideas but nobody in this thread has proven that there are not differences between the races that could potentially have an affect on behaviour.

Why is that East Asians do well and generally earn a good amount of money no matter where they go? Why is it that people of African descent are generally more likely to commit crime. You can argue these stem from culture and not race but these trends happen everywhere on earth.

I think we are ultimately more alike than different but this whole "one race, one people" shit doesn't hold any water at all.
>>
File: Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (1KB, 16x125px) Image search: [Google]
Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg
1KB, 16x125px
>>8347312
of course not, we evolved in completely different boards with our own specific memes and cultures

genetic differences in the shitposts familia
>>
>>8347312
/pol/ is /sci/ without political correctness
>>
>>8347318
Nope, they were Emperors
>>
>>8347314
>literally dislike: the post

something something /sci/ is reddit something
>>
>>8347317
>/pol/'s ideas
80% of discussion of /pol/ is logical fallacies, buzzwords, telling people and oldfags to get out and go back to X and in general just of an extremely poor level. In general, /pol/ really doesn't have much to contribute.
>>
>>8347309
What do you want to discuss, anon?

There will always be trolls in places like this where anyone can discuss anything freely. That is the devil's toll.

You pay it by succinctly pointing out their logical fallacies and using reductio absurdum, reducing their argument to an absurdity. For example.

>the sun follows the moon
>explain eclipses
>uh, well, the sun follows the moon after it overtakes it
>sure
>>
>>8347324
sure, but sometime (like this thread) they do. And I can appreciate that.
>>
>>8347324
We meme a lot.

So? We do it as much as we do and still get more done than you fags ever did. Including but not limited to proper discussion on "hot" topics, such as OP.
>>
>>8347295

No humans are not bred like dogs. That is why dog breed comparison doesnt work for people. It would be like if you forced midget gingers to breed for generations to create certain characteristics.
>>
>>8347321
and without the math, physics, chem, bio, psychology-bashing, social-science bashing, university and career advice and the scientifically advanced shitposts that keep the traffic in this board
>>
File: 1473828797265.jpg (69KB, 775x837px)
1473828797265.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>>8347289
Is this supposed to be a good thing?
>>
File: cat sad mirror.jpg (93KB, 694x642px) Image search: [Google]
cat sad mirror.jpg
93KB, 694x642px
Well I do believe that all races have equal intelligence but I don't have any evidence. Am I a SJWtard ?
>>
>>8347324
JIDF please leave
>>
>>8347252
not sure why you have to connect race to species. Because "dwarfs" and "elves" are called "races"? But that's not scientific. Actually, classing mongoloid and negros as a race is pretty solid. The genetic markers they possess are unique to them.
>>
>>8347333
Since all the evidence proves that races are not of equal intelligence then yes, you are as delusional as a christfag
>>
>>8347324
Correction, 80% of 4chan

That's what make us so great though
>>
>>8347321

not really as it is largely anti-intellectual. /pol/ is mostly fat redneck types who arent smart and are angry they are unemployed.

/sci/ is for actual science
>>
File: 1370683607443.png (69KB, 288x283px)
1370683607443.png
69KB, 288x283px
>>8347329
>we
>you
I'm a /pol/ak, you numbnuts.

>>8347335
It's been a while since I've seen JIDF.
>>
File: 1462914930576.jpg (79KB, 571x542px)
1462914930576.jpg
79KB, 571x542px
>>8347340
>/sci/ is for actual science
>>
File: fly.jpg (204KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
fly.jpg
204KB, 1170x923px
>>8347326
I try I try but every time I get met with ad homs and hit a road block
>>
>>8347340
Do you have any evidence of that? Or are you just another buttmad SJWtard lying your ass off as always ?
>>
>>8347337
Well yeah race is a synonym for species.

Anyways the genetic differences between different "races" is much too small to make them different species. Subspecies is much more accurate
>>
>>8347328
>>8347329
/pol/ is currently spamming the shit out of this thread, decent comments get buried. This is what ruined /pol/. you turned it into your "safe space" through sheer volume of shitposting.

If you want to prove /pol/ is so great, talk about the science, accept valid points made by your opponent and progress the conversation.
>>
>>8347330
But it DOES work for people GOD DAMN IT.

Where do you think chinks, come from? Where do you think nigs come from?

Where do you think all those separate races of europeans came from????

It does work faggot. Just not in Murica the melting pot"""

God damn it you ignorant shit, giving us burgers a bad name.
>>
File: smug anon.png (61KB, 147x172px) Image search: [Google]
smug anon.png
61KB, 147x172px
>>8347340

Yeah we can sure show these pollacks as we deny human-biodiversity

wtf I hate pollacks now
>>
>>8347339
We do have good boards, despite what the /b/-/pol/-/r9k/ userbase might believe.
>>
>>8347330
m8 you said dog breeds arent purposefully bred in a controlled method, i think you might have typoed
>>
>>8347222

Leftists are creationists for the brain, but except of "god did it!", is "society did it!".
>>
>>8347349
There are plenty of people having relevant discussion here. The problem is fags like us who are having meta discussion on top of the thread discussion.

We should all be banned desu
>>
>>8347349
You intentionally skipped the part where SJWtard invaders decided to raid this thread first
>>
>>8347333
nah, you just hold an opinion that has no merit or reasoning behind it. do some reasearch, be honest with yourself and with what you find. see if it changes your mind
>>
>>8347345

top kek

looks like I triggered you.

Of course I have evidence the evidence is all the stupid inbred amerifats on /pol/
>>
sometimes I wish all scientific fields including biology had to use advanced math at all levels in order to prevent people not in STEM from thinking they actually know anything on a proper academic level let alone enough to discuss it, and prevent the existence of these threads.

I know it can't happen because of the scope of each science, but it would be beneficial for /sci/

or a low-tier math captcha, all STEM majors can solve that shit, but most everyone else won't care to bother if it's just for one racebait thread
>>
File: 4chanBlackWhiteSAT.jpg (93KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
4chanBlackWhiteSAT.jpg
93KB, 644x644px
>>8347333
B-But there's evidence that ethnicity/race influences intelligence
>>
>>8347324
And your feelings make you ignore the 20% that crushes your brainwashing
>>
>>8347330
>That is why dog breed comparison doesnt work for people.

well one thing works though, you should no longer be allowed to look at a dog and specify some breed to him like "this is a fair colored Border Collie". Because there isn't enough difference between them - it's breed discrimination.
>>
>>8347355
christards : satan did it
neo-libtards : white males did it

same shit
>>
>>8347332
>claims to be red-pilled but is scared by guns like some nu-male
>>
File: ..jpg (8KB, 256x197px)
..jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>8347359
>>
>>8347349
But no valid points are being made, yet those very points are being defended to the death.

Why respond to absurdity with anything other than absurdity when attempts to reason fail time and time again?
>>
>>8347340
go to /pol/ and look at all the flags

it is probably the most diverse place on the internet
>>
>>8347330
That's how the Ashkenazi's were bred into the masterrace
>>
>>8347361

we do use advanced math, calculus, algebra

>what is ecological modelling

>what are population dynamics

who told you we didnt ?
>>
>>8347366
alt-rightists : jews did it

same shit
>>
>>8347359
>haha
>i trigger u
>ofcourse i have evidence
>the evidence is ; i have no evidence :D
Typical SJWtard mouthbreather ladies and gentleman. Don't you have anything else than bitching about other boards and derailing /sci/ threads ?

SJWtards fuck off back to your safezone please >>>/mlp/
>>
>>8347370
No that's /int/
>>
>>8347366

Well Progressivism is an offshoot of Protestantism after all.
>>
>>8347370
Are you kidding? /pol/ is like 90 % Americans. We have a more diverse board on the same fucking site, retard.
>>
File: whoopie pie.png (58KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
whoopie pie.png
58KB, 200x200px
>>>/pol/ and >>>/sci/ are one species, don't be boardist you bigots
>>
>>8347378
>90%

What in the fuck?

Maybe 50%. But 50% muricans is pretty fucking diverse since they have every race on the planet in decent numbers.
>>
>>8347381
They're both subspecies of 4chan
>>
>>8347378

>/pol/ is like 90 % Americans

50-60% at best.
>>
>>8347378
I just checked and only about half of them have US flags. All the other racist comments are coming from the countries you take refugees from.

Sorry to burst your bubble SJWtard but by demonizing /pol/, you are demonizing all the minorities in the world.
>>
>>8347378
Out of that 90% americans that you speculate, around 1/3 are hispanic/spics, another significant percentage are blacks, and there's even a little percentage of ex-muslims too.
>>
>>8347372
I said at >every level

I meant using math as the sole language for discussing the science, kind of like how physics does it (I know it's impossible, but I'm making a point). I'm not bashing the science, so don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying that NEETs generally wouldn't have the interest to solve a math exercise just to be able to shitpost, which would stop threads like these from existing, and only STEM majors would be discussing these questions WITHOUT misunderstanding the citations and links they post, so we don't have tragedies like this thread.
>>
>>8347370

flags dont mean anything, people proxy all the time.

I do agree though it is a gathering place for inbred losers who arent smart enough for /sci/ but it isnt diverse, it is just a safe place for fat stupid people.
>>
>>8347385
SJWs just don't get that most of the world is incredibly racist/sexist

They're hatred of america blinds them
>>
>>8347375

top kek

you are so triggered you left your /pol safezone to bitch about your buttpain
>>
File: hello sci.png (125KB, 1607x879px)
hello sci.png
125KB, 1607x879px
>>8347378
nah. these are all the flags i collected from /pol/, only took a couple weeks
>>
File: mexican skinheads.jpg (132KB, 640x428px)
mexican skinheads.jpg
132KB, 640x428px
>>8347378
>All posters with US flags are white males
>Whoever doesn't buy my bullshit is a poltard while male racist

This is why nobody takes you seriously. Your entire worldview is based on some cherrypicked tumblr blogs.
>>
File: ageofreason.jpg (50KB, 780x437px)
ageofreason.jpg
50KB, 780x437px
>>8347388

>I do agree though it is a gathering place for inbred losers who arent smart enough for /sci/

I can smell your virginity through my computer screen.
>>
>>8347372
He's saying you should have to do math to post here, nothing to do with biology itself. As in, instead of typing a captcha you have to solve something.
>>
>>8347388
do you have any evidence for this or are you merely creating a straw man to make yourself feel better? come on now /sci/, i expected better of you
>>8347384
>american
>60%

DELET THIS
>>
>>8346473
>ignoring outbreeding depression
I can't believe how completely illiterate Sci is when it comes to biology and natural selection.

The point of breeding with ones own race is to maximize the likelihood of passing on own's own genes. People like to throw around the statistic that there is "more physical variation within races that across races" but ignore that race and ancestry can be determined with 99% accuracy by DNA. DNA of the races and even nationalities clusters so closely that we can even distinguish Japanese DNA from Chinese, something you perhaps couldn't even do visually. Physical measurement is subject to many variables, but the discrete and digital DNA evidence implies the existence of races in a very strong way.
>>
>poltards treat IQ as the deciding factor to make some race inferior and then proceed with kicking them out of the country or gasing
>highest IQ environments like academia are mostly libtards SJWs as they call them
>>
>>8347387

i'm liking your idea anon
>>
>>8347392
I guarantee you that like 80% of those are proxy's

Do you really think Kenyan's are browsing /pol/?!?

No black person would ever browse a place that just shouts nigger all day
>>
>>8347398

>highest IQ environments like academia

You mean Gender Studies PhDs?
>>
File: kidding levels.jpg (303KB, 800x1077px) Image search: [Google]
kidding levels.jpg
303KB, 800x1077px
>>8347400
you have no idea how many posts start off as

>as a black man

you dont even know about somaliabro

now youre just making shit up and claiming everybody is just a white male because it fits your narrative
>>
>>8347402
All academia pretty much. Especially the IQ heavy weights like theoretical physics etc.
>>
>>8347395

>He's saying you should have to do math to post here

Then this board's traffic would drop by 90%, because most people here are just smug, pretentious high-school dropouts who think they're smart.
>>
File: 1469677266572.png (36KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1469677266572.png
36KB, 255x255px
>>8347400

it's time to stop posting, reddit
>>
>>8347390
>SJWs just don't get that most of the world is incredibly racist/sexist

No, what happens is that humans, ALL humans, are tribalist by nature, but only westerners are indoctrinated from birth in universalist altruism. Thus the contrast.

It takes a massive schooling/media control to achieve that, and yet people get redpilled as soon as you stop self-censoring and accepting what your fucking eyes tell you.
>>
File: iq-by-college-major-gender.png (45KB, 741x643px) Image search: [Google]
iq-by-college-major-gender.png
45KB, 741x643px
>>8347398
>highest IQ environments like academia are mostly libtards SJWs as they call them
Not really. The highest IQ environments within academia are found in STEM, whilst SJWs are found mostly in humanities.
>>
>>8347394

Projection m8.

I realize why you are mad, you cant reproduce and you want to think yourself superior despite not being able to pass on your subhuman genes.

I want you to know it isnt blacks, jews, gays, latinos, etc. fault you are inbred, stupid, autistic, virgin

>>8347396

the evidence is /pol/ I am directly sourcing that
>>
>>8347408

don't make the same mistake as him
>>
>>8347400
by far the saddest and most desperate post ive seen in this thread
>>
>>8347398
>Look mom, I posted it again!

Hey buddy, remember how all those college kids these days are getting all kinds of in debt and get out of college with no job prospects for years on end?

Y-yeah.... I don't think this group is exactly the cream of the crop.
>>
>>8347409
Physics are pretty much left leaning.
>>
>>8347398
Not true at any college I've been too.

In fact, I've heard 20 different professors speaking ill of both candidates.

My German electrodynamics professor loves him some guns.
>>
File: Fedora+.jpg (73KB, 557x711px)
Fedora+.jpg
73KB, 557x711px
>>8347410

>Projection m8.

Cool armchair psychology, virginbro.
>>
>>8347400
>No black person would ever browse a place that just shouts nigger all day
Not everyone is as ridiculously sensitive as you are. Niggers especially.

>>8347416
You're going to have to source that claim.
>>
>>8347410
>my evidence for calling anonymous users on the internet whom i have never met fat stupid losers is the fact that they are fat stupid losers

circular logic, try again
>>
File: nas-nigger-shirt-300x417[1].jpg (31KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
nas-nigger-shirt-300x417[1].jpg
31KB, 300x417px
>>8347400
>No black person would ever be racist
>It's all white males
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Black people surely never use the N word online or in real life. Excellent logic right there SJWtard.
>>
>>8347409
>whilst SJWs are found mostly in humanities.
Spoken like someone who hasn't had a day of tertiary STEM education in his life.
>>
>>8347419

I am not your bro, virgin.

I dont associate with autistic inbreds. Fortunately your sorry genepool will end with you as you wont reproduce and will die soon to obesity and/or meth/heroin.

no loss
>>
>>8347410
Even if the fattest fuck on the planet tells you eating pizza all day is unhealthy, it doesn't change what he says from being true to false.
>>
>>8347424
Sadly, no. Conscription took a year from my life and all my sources and anecdotes are second hand. What country are you talking about?
>>
>>8347077
>remove whites
>Asians no longer have any inventors to steal from
>slowly reverts back to agrarian social structure, perhaps maintaining current tech levels
>Jews no longer have any workers to enslave
>no stock market, no inflated real estate from white neighborhoods, no US taxes to fund Israel, no more tanks, jets, and weapons
>slaughtered by Muslims within the week
>>
>>8347422

/pol/

is a zoo of them. THe people are the evidence. You are free to ignore it, but that is your own personal ignorance, not a problem of /sci/
>>
File: when the bull nuts in your wife.jpg (52KB, 616x617px) Image search: [Google]
when the bull nuts in your wife.jpg
52KB, 616x617px
>>8347426
This level of ad hom and speculation
>>
>>8347400
This is the stupidest post on 4chan

SJWs everyone
>>
File: obo.jpg (39KB, 350x193px)
obo.jpg
39KB, 350x193px
>>8347426

HOLY FUCKING REDDIT
>>
File: 1385752266340.png (2MB, 852x940px) Image search: [Google]
1385752266340.png
2MB, 852x940px
>>8347426

You sound really mad, virginbro. Blue balls giving you trouble?
>>
>>8347418
Guns are neither right or left. It's just America having one party being pro and one anti specifically. And really if you mean current election in America not having something ill to speak about either candidate is rarity.
>>8347421
>You're going to have to source that claim.
Do I need to? Use google and read all the sources judging them yourself.
>>
>>8347430
youre simply calling people who disagree with you fat stupid losers for just disagreeing with you, and are blatantly in denial about your logical fallacy.

theres nothing more i can say
>>
File: timetoendit.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
timetoendit.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>the amount of redditors sticking their heads in the sand to avoid the uncomfortable truth
>>
>>8347438
>Do I need to? Use google and read all the sources judging them yourself.
Atleast explain. Is it the students themselves? Professors and teachers? What country?
>>
Can someone post that article/survey that showed that STEM academia was heavily leaning left? Saw it on /hi/s somewhere, but I didn't save it and I can't find it.
>>
>>8347427
>>8347435
>>8347436
>>8347439

His obesity is not the problem.

I am ok with them being obese virgin. My main problem is they borderline retarded and are running their mouths to their betters. I am all for them being a janitor and getting praise for doing a good job cleaning toilets but they aren't smart enough to speak about anything scientific.

I realize /pol/ is their safe space. but they need to stay in their space safe, even if we trigger them with facts.

Anyone, to summarize, their obesity is not an issue to me. I do find their inbreeding disgusting at a personal level to be honest.
>>
>>8347442
>Atleast explain. Is it the students themselves? Professors and teachers?
Both
>What country?
I've seen studies mostly from Euro and American countries and my experiences from Poland confirm it.
>>
>>8347444
>all these ad hominems and strawmen

typical leftists
>>
>>8347444
>woah one straw man isnt working
>better move on to the next

and you even say obesity is not a problem

what a fucking faggot

fats should die
>>
File: fed.jpg (60KB, 990x557px)
fed.jpg
60KB, 990x557px
>>8347444

>all this butthurt

How does it feel knowing you'll die without ever being inside a woman?
>>
>>8346499
I mean, IQ isn't the only reason for a race to exist. Ashkenazi Jews, as an evolutionary strategy, are parasites of whites with no autarky. Asians have a higher IQ as well, but failed to have the innovative, colonial, and technological success that whites did.

Regardless of any superiority argument, the critically important issue is the survival and preservation of our race.
>>
File: dazed.png (216KB, 368x280px)
dazed.png
216KB, 368x280px
>>8347444
>ad hominem: the post
>>
File: 4qgRQPcP_400x400[1].jpg (6KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
4qgRQPcP_400x400[1].jpg
6KB, 256x256px
>>8347444
>SJWtard unironically used the word "facts"
So did """/pol/""" got triggered by the fact that black people have lower IQ scores or by the fact that evolution doesn't treat every population with the same characteristics ?

We're listening SJWtard. Enlighten us with your "facts" :^)
>>
>>8346418
>You can tell people of your own race apart because it's part of your genetic code
>Take skin tone away and people are so similar
Destroying your own argument, the post
>>
>>8347456
Someone insulting you isn't "ad hominem", you illiterate retard. Consider killing yourself.
>>
>>8347400
Oye mate.

You trying to say Kenyans are too poor and stupid to use 4chan, let alone the Internet? You best check your white cis male privilege, shitlord.

:^)
>>
ITT Pol getting crushed and their logical fallacies/non science being exposed for what it is. Get back to /pol/ stormniggers. I'll see you guys in half an hour to spam you with IR cuck porn for you guys to jack off to.
>>
>a ~0.5% difference in genetic makeup has a ~35% practical effect on cognitive ability
>just like one extra chromosome can make someone a downie

really makes you think
>>
>>8347451
>>8347453
>>8347454
>>8347456

the problem with you autistic inbreds is you are insults are so generic:

SJW
libtard
faggot
etc.

I realize you guys arent smart but try to mix it up. A 8 year old has more creativity, which shows how mentally degenerate you are.

Even a AIDs riddled prostitute would refuse you service.

You are triggered because evolution has condemned you genes to extinction.
>>
>>8346918
>5% of white DNA is from Neaderthals
>Human genes are .5% variable

How do you reconcile these claims?
>>
>>8347462
Actually from reading this thread it seems /pol/ is winning.

All I see from the other side is personal attacks
>>
File: 1439391582165.png (1MB, 960x768px)
1439391582165.png
1MB, 960x768px
>>8347464

Getting a hooker to take your virginity might make you slightly less bitter and angry, virginbro. Just a friendly tip. :^)
>>
File: 1468687726849.gif (816KB, 240x180px)
1468687726849.gif
816KB, 240x180px
>>8347464
Wtf i hate my wife now
>>
File: kill whitey.jpg (134KB, 650x486px)
kill whitey.jpg
134KB, 650x486px
>>8347464
>don't call me by my names
You want new insults ?
>>
>>8347464
>you are insults are so generic
>you are

also because
>ageism
>autism
>/pol/tard
>aids
are so unique right?
>>
>>8347467
People are acting like literal retards. Flinging worthless insults at eachother for whatever asinine purpose they've come up with. Feels like I'm watching a monkey enclosure instead of a Rhodesian bush warfare forum.
>>
File: 1471305941612.png (64KB, 200x225px) Image search: [Google]
1471305941612.png
64KB, 200x225px
>>8347467

I usually post on [s4s] but saw some ebin posts from the main hub, I agree
>>
>>8347468
>>8347470

We already a established a prostitute wont service you. You are too disgusting for them regardles of how ugly and desperate they are, and how much money you would have not that inbreds like you have money.
>>
>>8347467
both sides are using ad hominems at this point, in every post

the fact that you're denying this makes it likely that you're a /pol/ack
>>
>Links proving race is a thing with numerous studies showing discrepencies in intelligence between races.
>ALL OF THAT IS RACISM
>FUCK YOU POL

For a scientific board, you faggots sure act like medieval christians when sciences disproves your beliefs.
>>
>>8347476
Anon, are you just shitposting or are you seriously trying to insult him with that weak-ass shit? You really need to step it up. I'm starting to think you're a woman by how poor a job you're doing at that.
>>
File: emoji.png (15KB, 256x256px)
emoji.png
15KB, 256x256px
>>8347476

so from what ive seen >>>/pol/ won an argument with >>>/sci/ and now >>>/sci/ is just ass-blasted?
>>
>>8347152
That's just not true.
>>
>>8347415
What do any of those people have to do with academia?

Academia consists of those who have made scientific advances and have subsequently published them.

And whatever the humanities equivalent is
>>
>>8347478
Please stop using big words like "ad hominem" when you don't understand what it means. It's embarrassing.
>>
File: TrigglyPuff.webm (661KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
TrigglyPuff.webm
661KB, 480x427px
>>8347476
>Ugly
>disgusting
>desperate
>inbred

I feel sorry to see you projecting so hard. You must have a tough life :( Calm down thought you'll get a heart attack.
>>
>>8347467
>Actually from reading this thread it seems /pol/ is winning.

The only thing "/pol/" needs to win is for someone to see things for himself and stop worrying about non-sanctioned thoughts.
>>
>>8347478
I'm not denying that at all. However I read more posts with value from "/polacks" than I have from whatever the hell the opposite of a /pol/ack is.
>>
>>8347478
>ad hominem
i don't think you know what that means, nu-male.

feel free to google it and pretend though
>>
>>8347478
>ad hominem
No, you nigger. It's only an ad hominem if a personal attack is being used as an attempt to discredit or refute an argument.
Answer me honestly please. Are you from Reddit? I've read that a lot of people there misuse the term in the exact way you are misusing it, so I'm interested.
>>
File: smugnige.png (955KB, 1066x781px) Image search: [Google]
smugnige.png
955KB, 1066x781px
>>8347476

So cute when you try this hard.
>>
>>8347483
by /sci/ you mean the BLM rapists and SJW libtards ? Yeah then """/sci/""" got buttblasted
>>
File: here.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>8347494
>>
>>8347483
/sci/ didn't even argue.
>>
>>8347481
>>8347483
>>8347490
>>8347496

Feel free to self-delcare yourself the winner while you ragequit crying in buttpain.

Remember your place. You are our janitors or cash register workers. When we order something at McDonalds we will be polite to you but we expect you to obey. We dont care for your opinion and feelings, nor will we tolerate virgin autistic inbreds pretending they are people.

There are subhumans, and they are people like you. They span all races and creeds. I am not for killing you, I actually believe in giving you basic welfare. No need to sterilize you because you will never breed.
>>
>>8347486
>who could be behind this post

>>8347492
congratulations on being able to follow a scientific discussion within this shitstorm then. All I see are people who posted a bunch of copy-pasted links from /pol/, misuse scientific words that they don't understand, and some of the "other" side debating them and the rest flinging shit to /pol/ and rageposting
>>
File: 1401826454378.png (812KB, 1007x720px) Image search: [Google]
1401826454378.png
812KB, 1007x720px
>>8347499
What are you implying? An ad hominem is not an insult, it's:(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

>>8347503
Whatever you say honey. Why don't you go be a woman somewhere else?
Do I take that as a yes, then?
>>
>>8347256
> a political board picks up for the US presidential election
> Fucking newfags
>>
File: trumpwut.png (197KB, 458x419px) Image search: [Google]
trumpwut.png
197KB, 458x419px
>>8347503

>You are our janitors or cash register workers

Please tell me more.
>>
>>8347503

wtf i hate my masters degree in mechanical engineering now
>>
>>8347479
This.

Jesus christ, when did tumblr take over?
>>
>>8347506
Bollocks.
Fixed
>>8347499

What are you implying? An ad hominem is not an insult, it's:(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

Do I take that as a yes, then?
>>
/pol/ needs to be deleted
>>
>>8347011
>artificial looks
what did he mean by this
>>
this cursed thread is finally off the first page, I hope this board can rest now

mods really don't exist to regulate the shitposting in these threads it seems
>>
>>8347509
>>8347511

Trump agrees with me. He just realized he could exploit your stupidity for personal gain. I support him in this. People like you are made to be enslaved and used.
>>
>>8347506
>>8347513

no I was just sharing a ebin triangle, i'm from s4s
>>
>>8347512

>Jesus christ, when did tumblr take over?

When m00t put the Tumblrite landwhales on moderator duty.
>>
>>8347330
Couldn't you say that pure african americans are a breed of traditional africans, because whites kind of chose who bred?
>>
>>8347404
You mean areas that have extremely limited exposure to blacks as a whole and no exposure to the average black
>>
>>8347516
you need to be deleted
>>
File: nigsbtfo.jpg (250KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
nigsbtfo.jpg
250KB, 760x800px
>>8347519

>People like you are made to be enslaved and used.

You are so freakin' adorable. :^)
>>
>>8347485
>Don't be a SJW libtard spouting the dogma

>Don't get funding, discredited by peers, published findings smeared.

yeah it takes a whole lot of braincells to lie.
>>
>>8345977
>A bunch of black birds
>White humans and black humans

We actually learned this lesson when we were 5, months old.
>>
>a thread will reach 400 posts on /sci/
>it's a bait thread

/sci/ will never catch a break, will it
>>
>>8347518
Mods don't sensor things you disagree with here

This isn't reddit
>>
File: Smuglifepepe.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglifepepe.png
79KB, 408x660px
>>8347531

Plenty of assmad Tumblrites on /sci/, baiting them is too easy.
>>
>>8347527

Dont speak unless spoken to. This is what happens when we are too lenient with inferiors like you, you get all uppity.
>>
>>8347537
>inferiors

So you admit that there is a hierarchy and were not all the same?
>>
>>8347526
No /pol/ really needs to be deleted all you people do is shit post everyone
You're like bronies
Expect when they got their board they stayed there
So in a way you're worse than bronies
>>
>>8347544
Here's a thought, the people that you interact with on a daily basis and browse other boards also browse /pol/ and share comment sentiments with them, and /pol/ isn't some fringe group

Really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>8347535
except just because you are used to /pol/ being a shitposting nest doesn't mean every board is like that

believe it or not, this board does get decent threads from time to time, and such a thing as "shitposting" exists. I got no problem with discussing the subject matter, but the quality of the posts in this thread and its like is the lowest of the low, it's not even discussion. I know that memeing and bantering other countries to death constitutes discussion in /pol/, but it doesn't on /sci/.
>>
File: neg.jpg (9KB, 380x213px)
neg.jpg
9KB, 380x213px
>>8347537

>with inferiors
>>
File: 1472922887724.jpg (54KB, 797x808px) Image search: [Google]
1472922887724.jpg
54KB, 797x808px
>>8347544

from [s4s] with love.

You people lost the argument and now are just REEEEEing and flinging shit

>>>/religon/

bibi
>>
File: Pepe bait.jpg (8KB, 259x194px)
Pepe bait.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>8347536
Just baiting implies it's false.

We're using Live bait here motherfuckers.
>>
>>8347542
>>8347549

I never said there wasnt.

The inbred /pol/ types are at the bottom of the hierarchy.

And i dislike the internet because it gives these meek betas a place to talk big when irl they would never leave their basement or dare address their alpha masters as such.

We are tolerant of them but we tolerate them when they serve and keep quiet. They can jack off to futa care and keep their mouths shut and we wont crush them. Internet lets these cowards hide.
>>
>>8347548
>mods get rid of comments I don't like
>I just want a reasonable discussion

Choose one
>>
>>8346056
>>>/sci/ everyone.
>>
>>8347547
Nope you literally do not have lives beyond being shitposting vermin
If every one who posted on /pol/ was banned from the rest of the site posting quality would rise dramatically
>>
File: (you).jpg (66KB, 681x460px)
(you).jpg
66KB, 681x460px
>>8347558

C U T E
>>
>>8347558

you wouldn't happen to be a wendys cook with a 9 inch cock and make only 1,000,000$ a week would you?
>>
>>8347547
Here's a thought
The more you shit post and raid other boards the more you convince people to jump on the delete /pol/ bandwagon
>>
>>8347564
>>8347566

The key to stop this is ban retards flike yourselfs rom internet. They should be spending their time doing hard labor and being productive for their superiors.
>>
>>8347569
or maybe, just maybe. /pol/ isn't raiding anyone and these opinions are common ones shared by many people from all walks of life?

but no, that would be too simple, it has to be a conspiracy right?
>>
>>8347558
t. internet keyboard warrior from tumblr
>>
>>8347569

>The more you shit post and raid other boards the more you convince people to jump on the delete /pol/ bandwagon

Too bad /pol/ is second only to /b/ when it comes to size.

/pol/ - 1, cucks - 0
>>
>>8347569
Never gonna happen buddy. /pol/ rules this website
>>
Regardless of whether whites are superior or not, it's clear that white people, who take up the majority of this current conversation, do not all view themselves as members of the same "race", or at least see no merit in preserving its "purity".

Rich white men prefer mexicans to poor white men. Mexicans are superior workers because they work longer for less. If the poor white man loses his livelihood and becomes marginalized as a result of intentional racemixing between whites and mexicans, it would not be viewed as tragic by the rich white industrialist.

It is better, in fact, both for his own living standards and the living standards of his offspring, for poor whites to be further marginalized. Because it's better for his son, as a future socioeconomic wolf, to live among sheep who produce lots of meat than sheep who claim to be kin to wolves. Especially when those wolfsheep continuously use his supposed kinship to demand things from you.

If you are an exceptional member of your race, racial pride is bad for you.
>>
>>8347569

Dont fucking delete it.

Are you kidding me. It wont go away, it will just spread elsewhere. The key is to quarantine it. Give the losers their safe space. but keep them their.

I realize your intentions are good but your solution would be disaster.
>>
>>8347570
I think you should learn how to speak english before deciding the world's hierarchy,Mein Fuhrer.
>>
>>8347558
Hahahahahah holy fuck this can't be real
>>
>>8347573
>>8347580
>>8347581

Make me sandwich bitch
>>
>>8347572
>isn't raiding anyone
>hey guys people on /sci/ disagree with me in this thread
>>
>>8347559
>>mods get rid of comments I don't like
>those comments that I "don't like" are people calling each other nazis and SJWs, racists and libtards

yes please, this isn't your personal shitposting board. Proper scientific discussion does not involve how left leaning or right wing the posters are. If a source is quantitatively biased, it will be called out. If mainstream academia does not reach the same conclusions as you with the same data, so be it, they're arguably better qualified. The people on this board discuss mainstream science, not fringe racial theories, that's something you have to deal with on /sci/.

But, why do I have to tell you that? Why don't you go to ANY university and find their geneticists or evolutionary biologists and talk about your theories? They know more than you, they are smarter than you, so there's nothing to lose.
>>
File: rely meks u think.png (600KB, 960x914px) Image search: [Google]
rely meks u think.png
600KB, 960x914px
>>8347570
>>
>>8347579
Bad news, you're not the mainstream anymore. Adapt, overcome, and return stronger.
>This garbage and hominem posting isn't science
>>
File: sharkpepe.png (57KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
sharkpepe.png
57KB, 398x409px
>>8347584

So you want hermetically sealed borders on /sci/? That's very racist of you, shitlord.
>>
>>8347579
>quarantine it.
Clearly isn't working

/pol/ like to spread the myth that first time its predecessor got canned it spread
Didn't happen
/int/ and /k/ got hit when it happened
But other than that there wasn't much fallout
>>
>>8347572
>or maybe, just maybe. /pol/ isn't raiding anyone and these opinions are common ones shared by many people from all walks of life?

>people LITERALLY linked the call-to-arms thread from /pol/ against /sci/

jesus

also, a few days ago there was a coordinated raid from /pol/ that started spamming race threads and the mods started throwing bans all over the place. You'd know, if you actually lurked this board and had an interest in science instead of passing interest in politically motivated pseudoscience
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>8347578
Hello I am Mexican and have been arguing for /pol/ this entire time

Only certain members of the white race i.e. Leftists see no benefit in preserving the purity

Mexicans are not superior for working for shit wage, that just makes them stupid for getting conned out of money and it means that their country must be way way worse
>>
>>8347579
/pol/ has pretty much became a beacon for all faggots that have nothing to do with Japanese culture and instead just wanted some board where they could post gas the kikes race war now and stormfront was too crowded.

Of course it's gonna leak for a while but it's better than letting it grow until it leaks on its own.
>>
>>8347584
Some people disagree, some don't. But I don't claim all the people who do are from some other board/site
>>
>>8347592
I want sealed borders on /pol/, nothing else.
>>
>>8347592
There is nothing racist about it, maybe it's boardism. There are many different classifications you can use to segregate people.
>>
>>8347594
What? You seem to be the one interested in politics and stifling discussion.

The rest of us are just talking biology
>>
>>8347572
>. /pol/ isn't raiding anyone
>>>/pol/88963620 #
>>
>>8347606
It's cultural enrichment you bigot :^) better to have a broad range of views and opinions so we can include everybody
>>
>>8347438
The sort of "libtard SJWs" that person is talking about would be expected to hate guns and speak much worse of Trump than Hillary.
>>
File: hm.jpg (7KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
7KB, 180x180px
>>8347601
>>8347604

>all these pathetic SJW cucks suddenly want to stop immigration from other boards because they felt the negative consequences of it first-hand

Hypocrisy, thy name is liberalism.
>>
>>8347599
There is a problem when the people who disagree call for reinforcements from /pol/ even if not all do it.
#notallpoltards
>>
File: reddit.jpg (31KB, 600x600px)
reddit.jpg
31KB, 600x600px
>>8347606

You don't like being culturally enriched in this beautiful multicultural board, you bigoted fucking shitlord?!?!?
>>
>>8347593
>>8347599

the retards arent going away. Yes /pol/ leaks but we have mostly concentrated their idiocy to one place. We can deal with a little leak they are getting stomped left and right.

However, you remove /pol/ the morons there will just shift somewhere else, most likely /int/. The only way to really stop these mouth-breathers is to ban them from the internet which isnt happening soon.

I say contain the problem. We cant stop dumb people from being dumb. Fortunately few of them will breed so in a few decades it will be gone.
>>
>>8347579
It's only going to get worse , that place needs to be stomped out now. We'll bare with the fallout until they Fuck off to cripple chan
>>
>>8347605
are you sure you meant to reply to my post instead of someone else's?
>>
>>8347615
Except they're spouting memes from centuries ago. The problem isn't them, it's the archaic memes who won't die and just will continue to be spouted by generations for eons.
>>
>>8347615
>>8347618
ITT ass blasted redditors getting mad we own this website
>>
File: 1468942468690.jpg (134KB, 1000x800px)
1468942468690.jpg
134KB, 1000x800px
>>8347611
:^)
>>
>>8347615
Nope /tg/ is getting hit by them too. Read the writing on the walls, the problem is getting worse and worse.
>>
File: theniggest.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
theniggest.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>8347615
>>8347618
>>8347620

4chan is /pol/, /pol/ is 4chan. Get used to it, cucks.
>>
>>8347618
Not him, but I don't think /pol/ needs to be deleted, or should be deleted for that matter. I think the mods need to step up and cut off their unrelated political activity on other boards, completely.

I got no problem with whatever they wanna believe, just as long as they aren't being the most obnoxious faggots about it and posting offtopic crap on every other board regarding their white supremacism.
>>
>>8347621
>>8347626
cringe
>>
>>8347627
What about a rolling 24 hour ban for anyone that posts on /pol/?
I keep hearing that suggestion keep popping up and I think that's the only workable solution.
>>
>>8347632
Yeah and then we should all have accounts and usernames and a posting history so we can track who posts what where :^) and maybe and up vote system
>>
>>8347632
Do you know how easy it is to change your ip or find some free wifi?
>>
>>8347621

it is actually fault of reddit. When reddit banned racist subs it didnt end the racism it just made the rascist spread to other subs and to 4chan. 4chan and Reddit both were made worse off.

>>8347620

bad memes are different problem. As long as their are kids old memes will repeat.
>>
your raid failed, /pol/. sad
>>
>>8347642

This thread is 4/5 /pol/, 1/5 assmad Plebbitors. Raid was successful.
>>
>>8347596
Being easily conned makes you a superior worker, in the eyes of the guy who is going to hire you.

The rich white man has no need to see everyone in his race succeed.

If his own immediate family are all so exceptional that he can thrive with this limited tribe, the poor whites can burn as far as he is concerned.

Industrial leaders and free market politicians have nearly always taken this position since the days of Smith and Malthus.
>>
>>8347632
wouldn't really work because >>8347636
it's a piece of cake for expert shitposters like /sci/ has

Either some kind of math captcha (will probably kill sci) or increased and better mod patrolling, the best option imo
>>
>>8347618
THAT'S RACIST!

YOU ARE LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!11111
>>
>>8347444
you are obviously not a scientist, stop trying to speak for the board you autist redditor. A fucking disgrace tbhfam
>>
>>8347646
not him, but you really did a good job, taking a shot at the numerically inferior nerds, you should be proud.

These raids are the equivalent of a lynch mob that hunts down the smart people of the village that dare research the unknown and do that weird science shit that the peasants don't understand and then burn them at the stake for having different opinions than the majority.
>>
>>8347638
>racism
>worse
>>
>>8347652

Science proves your inferiority
>>
>>8347653

>that hunts down the smart people of the village that dare research the unknown

If this is really the opinion of the pretentious high-school dropouts with room-temperature IQ that frequent this Tumblr-like shithole board known as /sci/, you really need to pull your head out of your morbidly obese ass, because that's just beyond pathetic.
>>
>>8346062
>"race science" doesn't do anything except make whites and asians feel smug about themselves
So this is what search for truth and want for knowledge boils down to today...

>>8346474
Well truth and knowledge is always good and always should be searched for.
>>
>>8347264
>claims backed by scientific studies
>"RAYCISS RAYYCIS"
W E W
E
W
>>
>>8347664
This is similar to what the peasants thought of those they lynched. That they weren't better or smarter than the peasants.

Reality is, this board has a bunch of STEM PhDs as well apart from the underage highschoolers, and let me tell you, the difference between working scientists and NEETs is not just astronomical, it's the difference between a normal human and a monkey. You don't realize that since you're not in STEM, but working scientists might literally be considered superhumans. I'm stressing this to let you understand how qualified you have to be to become a researcher. Nearly all of your academic peers are at that level.
>>
>>8347596
Feel free to continue mexibro. I don't care if they blame the whitey. I'm glad you'll be in the winning side if a racewar brakes out ;^)
>>
File: 1457203223161.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1457203223161.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
>>8345977
>Identifiable different subspecies of animals exist, there are clear examples of it everywhere in the animal kingdom and nature in general.
>Closely related and capable of interbreeding but part of distinct genetic, phenotypical, and behavioral groups.
>no would argue that a Blue Jay and an Eagle are different, but both still birds.
>no one would argue that a rattlesnake and a cobra are different, yet both still snakes.
>but no, Humans are for some reason exempt from this rule, despite are clear differences, because Muh PC We are all equal kumbaya bullshit.

You are all an embarrassment to Science.

Please stop claiming yourselves "Scientists" and neck yourselves.
>>
>>8345977
>tfw back in my country,we wouldn't even waste time discussing this
God I love being chinese.
Can't wait to genetically engineer our offspring.

Eat shit,whites,you'll be stuck developing equality for niggers and indians while we're busy mining the ocean and exploring the stars.
We will be the first country to develop a colony on Titan.

This is what you get for the opium trade and slavery,motherfuckers.
>>
>>8347784
i have a feeling after china performs horrible genetic experiments on its population whites will just take your research and implement it without having to mutilate our people
>>
>>8347784

Jews and CHinese will crossbreed to make a super intelligence race, and then they will breed with blacks to be athletic.
>>
>>8347784

Don't think you're perfectly safe; SJW-types are starting to appear in Singapore already for example.

It's inevitable when a country becomes rich enough (so it can afford stupidities) and when there's a way to gain status by signaling how holy one is. That's why progressivism is called social entropy, is inevitable unless actively and continuously fought.
>>
>>8346054
Separated from homo sapiens sapiens early and was geographically isolated from any genetic input for a long enough period of time to drift noticeably.
>>
>>8347816

>breed with blacks to be athletic

and lose all that Intelligence? wiping out the jews and chinks all in one go? Sign me up senpai
>>
>>8347636
It would be too inconvenient for people to shitposting for too long
>>
>>8347636
No one is going to keep disconnecting their router just to post
It's a solution that would work
>>
>>8347779
Blue Jays and eagles can't reproduce with each other
>>
>>8347919

Not at all.

They would be so super smart that even with this hit to int they would sitll be super smart. Furthermore they then go back and breed with remaining Jews and Asians increasing the int. Lots of crossbreeding to increase athletics, str, con, testerone, and int.

It will be super black-Chinese-Jew master race.
>>
>>8347225
>>8347229
>>8347231
>>8347236
https://www.britannica.com/topic/phrenology
>>
What a fantastic thread, here's your sage OP
>>
>>8347956
>the study of the conformation of the skull as indicative of mental faculties and traits of character
thanks for proving me correct
>>
>>8347982
you forgot the part where it was discredited.
>>
>>8348013
you forgot the part where it's not phrenology at all
>>
>>8346830
Hey, did you know there are more races than just the one?

Pretty easy, that thing we both did there. Pretty meaningless, too, isn't it?
>>
>>8347460
>ad hominem
>criticizing people instead of their argument
>thread is an argument
>post reference no rhetoric, but only the person who made the post

Yep, that's ad hominem, anon. That's exactly what it is. Exactly. Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>8348147
>ad hominem
>criticizing people instead of their argument
Try searching for the definition again, retard
>>
>>8347503
>No need to sterilize you because you will never breed.
>janitors and cash register workers
>the lowest common denominator doesn't breed

Good god, are you living in the same reality I am? What the fuck? Are you fucking kidding me? Seriously? I'm not being dramatic: >ARE< you fucking kidding me
>>
File: 1414638113835.jpg (31KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1414638113835.jpg
31KB, 396x382px
>>8346916
You post here every day with the same troll bait.

Do you ever get tired of this "human subspecies" /pol/ troll shit or do you have a job, an academic career or what?

>>>/pol/
>>
File: 654684894984984.jpg (85KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
654684894984984.jpg
85KB, 480x726px
>>8347455
>W-WE WUZ MASTER RACE
I love it when /pol/ goes through brain gymnastics to claim that jews aren't superior after all the conspiracies they have made up for them.
>>
>>8347217
>posting pseudoscience from the 19th century
wew lad you're on the wrong board
>>
>>8348151
ad ho·mi·nem
ˌad ˈhämənəm/
adverb & adjective
(of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR HURR DURR I DONT HAVE GOOGLE DURR HURR I ALSO NEVER ATTENDER HIGH SCHOOL DURR
>>
File: 1473880743149.jpg (582KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1473880743149.jpg
582KB, 1600x1131px
>>8348151
Anon: that is ad hominem
>>
>>8348165
>>8348169
Shit definitions, although the second one has a correct example. Someone calling you a dirty fucking mouthbreathing /pol/tard isn't attacking your argument at all, he's _insulting_ you. If they question your argument because you are a dirty fucking mouthbreathing /pol/tard, then they are committing an ad hominem. I hope both of you learned something today and stop misusing fancy Latin words on this stupid Malaysian moving pictures website.
>>
File: 1389626923400.gif (889KB, 221x201px) Image search: [Google]
1389626923400.gif
889KB, 221x201px
>>8348124

I live for meaningless statements. Like this one
>if you're alive you're living
>>
File: catar.jpg (10KB, 145x146px) Image search: [Google]
catar.jpg
10KB, 145x146px
>>8348519
Truly wise.
>>
>>8346062
remove all posts past this guy and youll have a good thread
>>
Look what leddit has done to this board, a bunch of shitposting side stepping the issue.
>>
File: 1380279435360.gif (59KB, 240x180px)
1380279435360.gif
59KB, 240x180px
>>8348985

>shitposting side stepping the issue

What else is there to say? Everyone said what they wanted, no one wants to agree with the other, and now the topic is over with. Everyone is posting shitty links because, "muh science" and people are refuting with fallible logic. Typical 4chan shit since this website was conceived.
>>
>>8347143
the way I have heard it explained to me from my genetics professor, was that the genetic similarity between all humans (europen, african, australaian, asain, etc.) is so great that if humans were dogs, we would all be the same breed.
>>
>>8346457
this guy fucking gets it.

While everyone bickering about who to fuck .The true elite are simply fucking the best in the market.

Interbreed all you want with your own race only the most elite get to have the actual good genetics.
>>
>>8349069
ehhh

who fucking cares. once superior robotic A.I. is invented what use is the human race.
>>
>>8347154
those guys worked their asses off to get into professional sports retard you could have done the same but you are lazy fuck
Thread posts: 488
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.