[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>breezed through calc 1 to 4 with an A's(b+ in 2) >breezed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473740953147.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473740953147.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>breezed through calc 1 to 4 with an A's(b+ in 2)
>breezed through physics 1 and 2 with an A's
>breezed through chem with an A
>had to get core electives out of the way
>take a music appreciation class my senior year
>3 weeks in i'm barely hanging on with a C-

how the fuck is this possible
>>
wtf is calculus 4?
>>
You're autistic in the literal sense of the word
>>
>>8345659
Music is fucked since well-tempered shit arrived
>>
Are you just not doing the homework? Not studying for the tests?

What do you even do in that class? Why OP?
>>
>>8345675
i keep fucking up on every exam

>professor plays a song on speakers for the first half of the exam
>have to identify the musical period it was written, the form, the texture, the rough tempo, the style, where all the cadences are, and a bunch of bullshit musical terms that mean specific bullshit that i can't even remember
>think I did really well
>get exam back
>70% lol
>>
>>8345659
Unless you're doing music theory II/III tier shit, then you should be at an A
>>
Honestly the intro to music theory I took was pretty hard. Lots of theory and detail to learn along with having to be able to distinguish various eras of music and explain in great detail how they differ. It's definitely not a course like sociology that you can sleep through.
>>
>>8345682
Try listening to more music while looking at the scores
>>
>>8345659
STEM students stereotype those classes as "easy A's" so the professors tend to artificially increase the difficulty just to haze their students/make them take it seriously.
>>
>>8345659

You spent your whole life working on logical puzzles in the form of math and science, and have almost no training when it comes to passing tests in the humanities.

Literally, that's it.
>>
>>8345706
there are a few intro arts classes that are actually difficult but most of them are bullshit fluff
>philosophy
>music
don't take these if you're expecting an easy A in an intro elective. you might actually have to do some work

>>8345710
kek, don't puff yourself up too hard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.