[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you are a prisoner. your enter life, everything you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>you are a prisoner. your enter life, everything you ever experience or will know is stored here, within this matrix, and you will NEVER escape.

thoughts?
>>
Shitty quality picture too low res for my matrix and too edgy for me.
>>
Why was I cursed with inferior brainlet hardware?
>>
>>8343164
I don't feel the need to produce some sort of pseudo immortality by "escaping" my wetware. I'll die, just like billions of hairless apes before me, I can accept that.
>>
>>8343362
this. i just need a few more IQ points and i think i'd be able to make something of myself. i just dont have it lads.
>>
>>8343164
>being a physicalist
>>
File: 1404954860659.jpg (20KB, 323x311px) Image search: [Google]
1404954860659.jpg
20KB, 323x311px
I am a computer science major therefore I will someday find a method to upload my consciousness into a computer and transcend humanity.

>I will not share it with you
>>
>>8343551
You're already capable of being a top-of-the-class janitor or a master floorsweep.
Why do you even need more iq's?
>>
>>8343630
>you will never upload the conciousness of all qts who rejected you to a cyber rape dungeon and torture them for eternity
Why live?
>>
>>8343693
>near future
>everybody has implants
>see qt
>exploit new zero-day you discovered to steal her entire consciousness and implant it a virtual brain within your own brain
>spend all day every day mentally torturing her and exploiting her
>she gets stockholmed so hard that she starts to genuinely love you
>reupload to her body to have perfect permanent obsessive qt lover
The future is there, you just have to let it come
>>
>>8343164
I'm fine with this, I just want to keep the matrix alive.
>>
>>8343630
CS majors won't be the one to figure out the brain though. That is the hard part. The uploading part will be fairly straightforward.
>>
>>8343630
kek, i remember that thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.