[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are Senior Engineering Seminars/Projects like? For people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1473443554708.jpg (65KB, 535x434px) Image search: [Google]
1473443554708.jpg
65KB, 535x434px
What are Senior Engineering Seminars/Projects like? For people who have social anxiety or at least have a degree of phobia to public speaking how are they? I feel like I'm really gonna need some xanax and beta blockers to get through it.
>>
File: 1473075796177.jpg (93KB, 680x955px) Image search: [Google]
1473075796177.jpg
93KB, 680x955px
You should get more content to your picture folder. Now I recognize you as the guy who was earlier advertising his shitty forum, and thus I'm unable to respect you enough to post a decent reply.
>>
>>8338130
Nope that wasnt me I probably saved his picture
>>
>>8338102
Not bad, just practice

Anyway, even if you present like a complete retard, they won't fail you
>>
Its you and your group. I never had to present to more than 5 people for our senior design project.
>>
File: 1456803806492.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1456803806492.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>8338165
At mine, we had to present to the class, and then we held an open house where the general public, school kids, and recruiters from local businesses would come and ask is about our projects.

>mfw teamed up with the businessman who was a returning college student
>mfw I got two interviews and an offer from it
>>
>>8338210
Nice! My college wasnt that great. I went ahead and took the FE exam just to make sure no one questioned my credentials.

My group was a civil, electrical, mechanical who specialized in drafting and myself, mechanical w/minor in math.
>>
>>8338522
Oh wow, mine were segregated by major. A multidisciplinary team sounds better, but it'd be harder to pick teammates, unless you happen to know some in each major
>>
>>8338630
We knew each other from intro to engineering. We were actually allowed to pick our team because teams were selected by the jung typology types in both classes.

Our project ended up being a programmable chanook still mini drone that could carry payloads across 100m and around large objects. We got selected for IEEE robotics competition but it didnt work out.
>>
>>8339016
*style
>>
Once you realize most of your classmates are as awkward as you, you'll be fine.
>>
>>8340759
Thats honestly what I figured lol
>>
I think a better question to ask is what shit tier uni does op go to that didn't have a speech class requirement where you give three speeches in front of the entire class during the semester along with various other presentations to a class for other classes?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.