[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the insides of hands lighter than the upper sides? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1473475353990.png (314KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
1473475353990.png
314KB, 890x668px
Why are the insides of hands lighter than the upper sides?

And wtf is going on this this ad, I've never seen such hands.
>>
>>8335370
I have no idea, but it's really fucking creepy. Real hands aren't that black or shiny. Photoshop was almost certainly involved
>>
Sooooo how are the earbuds charged?
>>
>>8335370
>Why are the insides of hands lighter than the upper sides?
Because they're not exposed to the sun as much as the outside, so less melanin is needed to protect them from UV radiation

>And wtf is going on this this ad, I've never seen such hands.
This is probably shopped, for aesthetic reasons.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9HbMxfWyw
>>
File: 44.jpg (143KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
143KB, 890x668px
>>8335370
I got rid of all the light colored stuff to see if the contrast between them was part of what made the skin look odd. It was, but it still looks odd.
>>
>>8335370
Because palms and soles are glabrous.
And melanin is produced by hair follicles.
>>
>>8335382
Induction, probably. The base has 1 half of a transformer (primary coil) and the ear buds have the other half (secondary coil). When they get close enough, the primary coil induces current in the secondary coil.
>>
>>8335439
Why don't you try a reverse photo-shop to see if those are actually a white persons hands?
>>
>>8335370
>Why are the insides of hands lighter than the upper sides?

More friction probably means skin cells on hands and feet recycle more often, so pigment to prevent UV is less necessary.
>>
File: caocao.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
caocao.gif
2MB, 320x200px
>>8335370
because he keeps them hidden
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.